Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] (6980 Views)

Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by iamtiredoflife: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Famous

What else can we use to describe this! She's an HND 1 student of the renown Kaduna Polytechnic [KADPOLY] The lady showed up at exam hall in her wedding
attires with the aim of marrying after writing the day's paper.
See her pics below:

See more: www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com/2017/02/omg-see-what-this-lady-wore-into-exam.html

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tch
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is why ........

I stand with 2 baba but please don't protest. Dress in solidarity. Don't join a crowd. That's all I can say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by kureshi007: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
and so?

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
iamtiredoflife:
Famous

What else can we use to describe this! She's an HND 1 student of the renown Kaduna Polytechnic [KADPOLY] The lady showed up at exam hall in her wedding
attires with the aim of marrying after writing the day's paper.
See her pics below:

See more: www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com/2017/02/omg-see-what-this-lady-wore-into-exam.html
its a pity she ran mad.. .

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by Donjasdeblest(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
okay
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by themonk(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
You see why I stand with this protest?
To many mad people and no hospital to treat them
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by omega25red(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
i came here thinking she was dressed like this but grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by thesicilian: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:
This is why ........

I stand with 2 baba but please don't protest. Dress in solidarity. Don't join a crowd. That's all I can say.
Yeah, for those of us that can't join the protest, we'll dress in solidarity.
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by thesicilian: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
its a pity she ran mad.. .
What aspect of this made you think she's mad - taking her exams serious, or getting married?

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by sweetengine: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Where are all these Bleep guys when you need them

I wrote F. u. c. K. Bleep bawo
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
wat a freakster
I wonder who the guy would begrin

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by Chuknovski(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
I know her it was her wedding day,and she had to come write a paper in the exams

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Maybe she's getting married after the exam grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by goldennugget: 6:33am On Feb 04, 2017
How e take consign you wetin she wear? nawa for people oooo

http://www.musicblogging.org/
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2017
#iStandWithNigeria #iStandWithTubaba #EnoughIsEnough
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
She was being practical. And saving time
Re: OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] by brandonobi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chuknovski:
I know her it was her wedding day,and she had to come write a paper in the exams
exactly, for some reason people r calling her mad

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Wonderful Creatures / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.