Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! (1615 Views)

One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland / See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours / The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions (2) (3) (4)

No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
how do you feel when you log on to nairaland, and you dont find any likes,mentions or shares?....for me i feel hearbroken lol...
its like asking a girl out...and she doesnt even say a word
il just be like....see this people sha...
not even 1 mention...
what happened to all those funny things i wrote on that page....not even 1 like??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by dingbang(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Means you are insignificant...

Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by kilokeys(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
if unlike button dey.. i for epp u/ grin

Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by AlexCk: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
cool angry

Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Lastking147(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lool Pele
Take heart
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by CentaurXXXV: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
I should care.... Why? grin

Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
kilokeys:
if unlike button dey.. i for epp u/ grin
ha ha cheesy bully
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
be more active,quote more ,you'll get mentions.
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Go get a real significant life outside social media, then you will not care about likes and shares on virtual world...

Step outside your house and you will see someone who needs help that you can offer small help.

You will get your "real" likes, shares and mentions- when you make real difference in the real world. TRUST ME!

Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by obontobolo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
One peculiar thing i noticed in this forum is that mejority of the people here are veryyyyyyyyyy stingy........even if u see someone having hundreds of likes, shares, and mentions, such person is well known.
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by sweerychick(f): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
how do you feel when you log on to nairaland, and you dont find any likes,mentions or shares?....for me i feel hearbroken lol...
not even 1 mention...
what happened to all those funny things i wrote on that page....not even 1 like??
awww let me dash you one like and a mention kiss
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by greatgod2012(f): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Even Seun (the owner of NL) himself wrote sometimes ago that, Nairaland likes are as useless as the "p" in psychology!

And to think this is what you're disturbing your head over is so funny!
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dem no dey use like,shares, & mentions collect money 4 bank na.
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Chuknovski(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
it's no big deal, if your post is rejected it does not mean you in person is rejected, don't get it twisted even those who click likes might not like you in person
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
ha ha cheesy bully
lol savages everywhere
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
People just dey change madness like panties undecided
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
DuchessDee:
People just dey change madness like panties undecided
babe, u noget chill
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
babe, u noget chill
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by EmperorLee(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hahahahahaha Which kain thing we no go hear read.
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin ok i don dash u one like.na how much u go pay me cheesy
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by TheValiant(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Can we trade places?
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
not even 1 mention...

1 like and a mention to your ministry. Oya smile grin
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by donmixc: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

tell that to people wia no get work angry
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

1 like and a mention to your ministry. Oya smile grin
lemmi see your pic first bfo i smile
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by firstking01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
See your life puff puffgrin
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
firstking01:
See your life puff puffgrin
why ? I'm tryna help the man grin
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Xiadnat:
Go get a real significant life outside social media, then you will not care about likes and shares on virtual world...

Step outside your house and you will see someone who needs help that you can offer small help.

You will get your "real" likes, shares and mentions- when you make real difference in the real world. TRUST ME!

Samething applicable here, most times you get mentions, shares and likes if your post is legibly informative and insightful...everything must not always be offline...nothing is wrong if you have a life online and offline...i guess it's cos you also have an online life and to an extend your post made sense that's why you got that 1like, except for the fact that your original intentions was to tarnish the op's image which i find unnecessary.
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by enesty77(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bro we r in d same shoes jor.. Dah shit de pain like kilode.. Haha
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
why ? I'm tryna help the man grin
If you wanna help him, do it benevolently, judiciously with what you know he 'll never resist from you and stop play mind games.
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Slaveman343: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na me suffer pass. Only one person dey follow me since I join Nairaland angry
Re: No Likes,no Mentions!, Not Even 1 Share!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
firstking01:
If you wanna help him, do it benevolently, judiciously with what you know he 'll never resist from you and stop play mind games.

Female Friendzone / Ladies Are Naturally Attracted To Our British Accent Innnnit! / Ur Bad Habit