Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Did Not Threaten To Disrupt The Protest - Lagos Commissioner Of Police (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Threaten To Disrupt The Protest - Lagos Commissioner Of Police (pic) (528 Views)

IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / Apapa Riot, Lagos Commissioner Of Police Visits Scene (Photos) / #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Threaten To Disrupt The Protest - Lagos Commissioner Of Police (pic) by blogbloke: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
The lagos state commissioner of police, Mr Fatai Owosoeni has said that he never threatened to disrupt the protest billed to hold on the 5th and 6th of February contrary to what was reported in some sections of the media.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/not-threaten-stop-protest-lagos-commisioner-police/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: I Did Not Threaten To Disrupt The Protest - Lagos Commissioner Of Police (pic) by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Where is the video of him saying it..
Re: I Did Not Threaten To Disrupt The Protest - Lagos Commissioner Of Police (pic) by ritababe(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
bloggers sha
Re: I Did Not Threaten To Disrupt The Protest - Lagos Commissioner Of Police (pic) by psucc(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na so I'm talk. But he is up for something. Maybe they want to use the counter protest to disrupt the EiE protest.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lucky To Have Buhari Now, Says Ajimobi / Live Feb 6th Protest: How To Protest Online From Office Or In Diaspora. / PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Other Ministers Visit Gov. Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.