Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? (7415 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

When you do what you love to do and have passion for everyday is fun grin
My night was smooth, yours?
Hmmmmm,you made a good point.
Not too good,but I'm alive smiley
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hmmmmm,you made a good point.

Not too good,but I'm alive smiley

Not good?.....Spirit husband came visiting or what? Lol
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Not good?.....Spirit husband came visiting or what? Lol
grin

No light,heat nearly finish me cheesy
then this headache that comes with heat too,couldn't wait for morning to come
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin

No light,heat nearly finish me cheesy
then this headache that comes with heat too,couldn't wait for morning to come

Ah okay na,I think say na only here grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Ah okay na,I think say na only here grin
I'm tired of Nigeria,I want to migrate to Cotonou grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I'm tired of Nigeria,I want to migrate to Cotonou grin

Cotonou is actually better o....If you have money grin...Light 24/7.....But Thier food is rubbish.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Cotonou is actually better o....If you have money grin...Light 24/7.....But Thier food is rubbish.
I will cook my own food thank you, anywhere but Nigeria cheesy
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I will cook my own food thank you, anywhere but Nigeria cheesy

Sebi it's if you see ingredients na lol....
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Not all women is affected by oxytocin, some women have more testosterone than other women. So this fact is flawed for some women. E.g me tongue cool
Timelezz:
Modern trend dictates a girl could date as much guys as she fancies and have intimate relations with them just like a guy could. It is the age of gendal equality in practice and assertiveness.

But are women truly designed by nature to copulaté with many men and get up and dust it off just like men tend to do?

Well, nature says no. Gender activists say hell yeah.

The fact is millions of evolutionary build up, genetic composition, biological structure and hormonal make-up have not changed since prehistoric man. The biological layout of Mother Eve is no different from that of girls today.

So, Welcome to Oxytocin, the cardinal hormone Feminists and their apologists will never tell you.

This hormone is present in both male and female and is released during the act of sex. The function of this hormone is primarily to bond two people who are fücking. But--and here's the catch-- men are innately designed with a repellent hormone to fight off the effects of oxytocin. That repellent hormone is known as testosterone.

This chief steroid hormone in a man sees to it that the effect of oxytocin mustn't bear too strongly on the emotional disposition of the male. To put it simply, fücking you ladies doesn't give us the feeling of bonding and settling down with you.

No sooner had our sperm properly settled in your ovum than we feel the urge for solitude and quiet. True.

This is why men either sleep off after sex or get up to light a cigar. But cuddling and small talk is fake. Men do need space and time out after the sperm has been projected.

Women have no such hormone to fight off the binding and bonding effects of oxytocin. It is why the majority of women feel cheated when a guy fúcks her and didn't call back. The oxytocin you released during sex binds you more to him than you were before he fúcked you.

It is the true reason you come more alive after the sex than men can ever do. While we feel the urge to sleep off, women however want to cuddle or engage in small talks and can never understand why we just can't relate to that.

This brings us to the crux of this thread; weman were never designed by God through nature to carry the weight of too many pricks. Nah! As she keeps releasing this vital hormones to too many men, her body system becomes confused, giving conflicting signals, like a drug abuse junkie she cannot truly bond with any man.

The feeling is a whirlpool of confusion and insatiability. She feels bonded to Adam, Paul, Taye and Chinedu in an incomplete and unresolved way. She becomes disloyal, untrustworthy, lacking in fidelity and stability.

Feminists avoid this scientific fact in the same fashion most pastors avoid the Tithe instruction in the book of Deuteronomy and favour the one in Malaki.

Girls are simply not biologically equipped to experiment with same sexual liberties and indiscretion as males are.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Timelezz: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Not all women is affected by oxytocin, some women have more testosterone than other women. So this fact is flawed for some women. E.g me tongue cool

Damn! Do you know the implication of what you just typed? If you're not affected by Oxytocin, then it implies your oestrogen level is frightfully insufficient.

Yes all women have a small amount of testosterone in them, same way men have an insignificant amount of oestrogen. However, if a woman's testosterone is high enough to invalidate her oxytocin as you claim yours is, then we could be dealing with a potential lesbian who prefers digging than being dug wink
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by SalomonKane: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Most women have more oxytocin than testosterone. So I can say it passes for yes.

Remember, in the world today, most is more than more.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by SalomonKane: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2017
Timelezz:

Damn! Do you know the implication of what you just typed? If you're not affected by Oxytocin, then it implies your oestrogen level is frightfully insufficient.

Yes all women have a small amount of testosterone in them, same way men have an insignificant amount of oestrogen. However, if a woman's testosterone is high enough to invalidate her oxytocin as you claim yours is, then we could be dealing with a potential lesbian who prefers digging than being dug wink
Potential lesbian?! Bleep no bro! A potential shemale_. grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Timelezz: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2017
SalomonKane:
Potential lesbian?! Bleep no bro! A potential shemale_. grin

A considerable amount of lesbians are shemales; the ones who wrap a dildó about their waists and hump the other ones.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by SalomonKane: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2017
Timelezz:

A considerable amount of lesbians are shemales; the ones who wrap a dildó about their waists and hump the other ones.
Yea, I still don't understand the need for straping a fake dick and fucking a dame. grin Like you're not attracted to a real dick, yet you're attracted to a fake dick cos it's under your control. grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Timelezz: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yea, I still don't understand the need for straping a fake dick and fucking a dame. grin Like you're not attracted to a real dick, yet you're attracted to a fake dick cos it's under your control. grin
Hormone-induced madness.

I think those brand of lesbians are genetically corrupted in their evolution.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by SalomonKane: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Timelezz:
Hormona-induced madness.

I think those brand of lesbians are genetically corrupted in their evolution.
I'm yet to see a lesbian who don't use dildos. Penile penetration I believe is probably the only thing that can satisfy a female, be them lesbian or not.

Finger fucking_ and tongue stimulating just can't do the job properly.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Timelezz: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
SalomonKane:
I'm yet to see a lesbian who don't use dildos. Penile penetration I believe is probably the only thing that can satisfy a female, be them lesbian or not.

Finger fucking_ and tongue stimulating just can't do the job properly.
Hahahaha. Very factual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2017
But what is bad in being unstable? There's nothing wrong in being unstable if she wants to. It's her choice, and she's entitled to what she wants. smiley
SalomonKane:
Most women have more oxytocin than testosterone. So I can say it passes for yes.

Remember, in the world today, most is more than more.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Sebi it's if you see ingredients na lol....
Na wa o. That side worse be that
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Even if I'm a potential lesbian, I wouldn't prefer digging, I would prefer stimulation smiley
Timelezz:

Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Timelezz: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Even if I'm a potential lesbian, I wouldn't prefer digging, I would prefer stimulation smiley
I understand. There exists some women who have nerve endings and sensitive spots exactly on the surface of the vagina, that is, where the inner vagina lips (labia majora) meet and intertwined forming a mass of flesh and tissue housing the clitóris.

That part could be rubbed up and down with the head of a dick. Or even licked and stroked with a wet hot tongue.

You obviously don't like it deep. So dare I suggest shallow depths of just the head of the penís?

You can just relax and let the rough ridge that separates the penís head from its body work wonders on your pussy as it goes in and out.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by FTbomb(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:
stimulating? with the tongue? i heard a tongue can have a hard-on when it touches the pussy.. grin

you still don't remember me, ba?
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by SalomonKane: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:
But what is bad in being unstable? There's nothing wrong in being unstable if she wants to. It's her choice, and she's entitled to what she wants. smiley
I'm sure you know what happens when a plutonium core becomes unstable? That's if there isn't enough boron rode to calm and absorb the stray neutrons flying about?

That's kinda what will happen if a woman is unstable. Same thing with a man. Any human who is unstable causes harm to himself or herself. And sometimes, to people around them, that's why it's good to always be stable. smiley
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Eww....not with the tongue please lipsrsealed

Sorry, who are you again? smiley
FTbomb:
stimulating? with the tongue? i heard a tongue can have a hard-on when it touches the pussy.. grin

you still don't remember me, ba?
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by FTbomb(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Eww....not with the tongue please lipsrsealed

Sorry, who are you again? smiley
i was the guy getting you drunk at the party with different mix of alcoholic drinks.. tongue
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Timelezz:
I understand. There exists some women who have nerve endings and sensitive spots exactly on the surface of the vagina, that is, where the inner vagina lips (labia majora) meet and intertwined forming a mass of flesh and tissue housing the clitóris.

That part could be rubbed up and down with the head of a dick. Or even licked and stroked with a wet hot tongue.

You obviously don't like it deep. So dare I suggest shallow depths of just the head of the penís?

You can just relax and let the rough ridge that separates the penís head from its body work wonders on your pussy as it goes in and out.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Funny enough, I wasn't even close to getting drunk grin

You would need more strong drinks than that in order for me to get drunk tongue
FTbomb:
i was the guy getting you drunk at the party with different mix of alcoholic drinks.. tongue
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by FTbomb(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:

but you were tipsy; i saw your eyes getting smaller and smaller. you almost slept off in that dude with dark shades' arms. grin
curious, in real life you're very quiet but a potential troll on nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Na wa o.
That side worse be that

Not really lol..Once you're able to adapt, you'll be fine.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Olu317(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
ItsQuinn:

Quin, honestly, this isn't my problem but as an admirer f your tomboyish attitude, I would expect you ignore the guy that ‘mentioned getting you drunk at the party'. You are too quick to fall into bait. I don't expect you to stoop low and engage him continually. Bae from the South East, I thought you are smart enough to know that not every single di.k is worth s.ckin. Don't dine with a man with loose tongue. Age has nothing to do with it but a classy lifestyle with self restraint from chaotic situation. Proudly Yoruba blood.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by DBannedAssassin(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stupid bloke. U can't keep yuh mouth shut can u?
FTbomb:
but you were tipsy; i saw your eyes getting smaller and smaller. you almost slept off in that dude with dark shades' arms. grin
curious, in real life you're very quiet but a potential troll on nairaland..
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Don't take things too serious! I'm just fooling around and having fun. kiss
Olu317:
Quin, honestly, this isn't my problem but as an admirer f your tomboyish attitude, I would expect you ignore the guy that ‘mentioned getting you drunk at the party'. You are too quick to fall into bait. I don't expect you to stoop low and engage him continually. Bae from the South East, I thought you are smart enough to know that not every single di.k is worth s.ckin. Don't dine with a man with loose tongue. Age has nothing to do with it but a classy lifestyle with self restraint from chaotic situation. Proudly Yoruba blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? / Photo: Another Girl Posts Rubbish On Facebook / She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.