Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! (34461 Views)

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Am in dorowa, a village dat is 30mins from
wukari, and we hearing dat there is crisis
going on and that it is very serious as the day is
turned to darkness with smokes from burning
houses rises to the sky!!! Luxurious buses passing through dorowa through wukari have parked and passengers are hanging around the vicinity... What can we do to
stop all dis rubbish in dis country? Its getting to
much... We are living in a country where no
one is safe... God help us....

2 Likes

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by bikerboy1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
@mod. Front page please.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by bikerboy1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
In a police station now @ Dorowa where we ran into for safety. Travelling from Adamawa down to Onitsha when we almost ran into the crisis. Thank God for good Nigerians that informed us of the incidence. We are still waiting at the police station, not really knowing the cause of the crisis or the level of its severity. Anybody with a better info on the crisis, pls do well to get us informed. Thanks.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
biker-boy:
In a police station now @ Dorowa where we ran into for safety. Travelling from Adamawa down to Onitsha when we almost ran into the crisis. Thank God for good Nigerians that informed us of the incidence. We are still waiting at the police station, not really knowing the cause of the crisis or the level of its severity. Anybody with a better info on the crisis, pls do well to get us informed. Thanks.
am trying to contact my friends in wukari to know the extent of the crisis now
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by bikerboy1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
penzino: am trying to contact my friends in wukari to know the extent of the crisis now

Pls do and get us updated.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Passengers waiting around

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
biker-boy:

Pls do and get us updated.
I just called a friend and he said, its not calming down oooo, that they are just hearing very close to them sounds of gunfires.... God help us so that it wnt spread to this part ooo, cos we are close to wukari oooo
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Paschal007: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nawa o, all this violence here and there. You guys better stay safe o. But 0P how do you know the cause of the crisis is religious?

2 Likes

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
If its a religious crisis then u guys better make sure u are on d right side in dat village o beta move to a saver place, bcus as u ar n dat pic, u ar like a siting duck!

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by 13volts(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
The Root Cause Of The Crisis

www.transparencyng.com/.../1536-police...
14 Jul 2010 ... of Wukari Local Government Area of Taraba State as a result of ... to be Christians and opposed to the building of a mosque within the premises of the Police Area Command in Wukari .

The Christians were dealt a serious blow by the Muslims, ever since then a revenge attack has been on the pipe line now coupled with Danbaba Tokumbo Jet Crash landing, you have a big problem

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
We are not hearing from OP again, I pray they are save!
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
@op, r u still alive? May day! May day!

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Obyseedofbeauty(f): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
I just called sum1 4rm Wukari he said dat d fighting Ȋ̝̊̅§ serious
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
Paschal007: Nawa o, all this violence here and there. You guys better stay safe o. But 0P how do you know the cause of the crisis is religious?
I am a corp member and my colleagues in wukari called to inform us so that we can be at alert....
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
cogitoErgo: We are not hearing from OP again, I pray they are save!
we are alive oooo, just scary news made me forget my fone, we are all outside by the highway watching whatever would come
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jenams: @op, r u still alive? May day! May day!
I am alive ooo.... Thanx guys
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Maxymilliano(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jenams: @op, r u still alive? May day! May day!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thank God oooo, we just saw armed army troops passing now in their hilux trucks numbering about twelve and heading towards wukari, I pray they can calm things down on time.... My colleagues in wukari are crying for help, their roof is already bullet ridden, am so scared fa.... God help us
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Dumystical(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls smone let me knw wht is going on in wukari
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Obyseedofbeauty(f): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Plzzzzzz ooooo! Dey shuld hurry up and do sumtin
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Dumystical(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hw is d situation nw
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dumystical: Hw is d situation nw
the situation is not yet calm oooo, the tin is still very much hot!!!
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oh, i' m pained when i see innocent Nigerians passing through violent crises as this. Well, all i know is that at the end of it all, we shall all smile. There is a bright light at the end of the dark tunnel. Be more security conscious my people.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oh, i feel pained. Please, be more security conscious though.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ouch
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Adanyebe(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
how serious is it man??
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by tellwisdom: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wukari should be arrested immediately before he causes more damages angry angry
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
So sad that we are still behaving like people in the 12th century... the world is fast advancing in the area of technology and we are still far behind. GOD HELP US OOOÒOOOOOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
nawa ooo. I don tire for this issue.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by spywareczar(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
I jst pray it doesn't spread 2 kaduna, coz all we need is 2 see smoke smwhre, then we light our own fire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.