Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (62570 Views)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2017
dabrightt:
You shouldn't have replied him dear some people are carrier of chiken brain
thank God some ppl undastnd me
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Kondomatic(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Benoxvals:

You are indeed a disgrace to womanhood.
This is relationship/marriage not WWE.
If a guy cannot endure mere words that
comes from a lady's mouth then he is not
ready to be with one.
Let's be honest here..
If her sin is so deep then she will never bring
it up on social media(which might be her only
way of fighting back)..
Even the case of cheating has a way of dealing
with it.
Do this nonsense to my sister and discover Buhari
Change first hand..Rubbish
Sorry, but the mere fact that you think women arr incapable of inflicting injury on men, the fact that you never considered that he might have hit her in self defence, the fact that you singled out male gender for abuse and the fact that you don't advice women to learn to control their mouth have made you a disgrace to humanity.

You're what I call, victim of one sided story.

Women will create problem offline and rush online to get the always available sympathy from sorry asses like yourself.

Quote me and get a serious beating from a female bully who can take decent hits and beat a man senseless.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Any man that lift his hands on a woman.his a woman beater and a bad man.a bad father and bad husband joor.please he should face his punishment I hate this.even if the woman was the first to hit him.he shouldn't try that on a woman.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ndusam17(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Don't make us pity you!!! What exactly did you do to warrant such assault!
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Kondomatic(m): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2017
coolplanet:

God,are u sure you are a lady? No matter the argument or abuse from the lady,that doesn't mean he should descend on her as a punching bag. what exactly do u want to hear from her sef.
Guy stop giving people wrong advice nah.

So you expect a guy that is being attacked by a woman who's armed with stick, chair, frying pan, kitchen knife, etc to fold hands and watch because she's a woman?

How can you indirectly say that it's allowed for woman to abuse a man but never OK for a man retaliate no matter what?

Has it never occurred to you that some women are physically stronger than men?

How do you guys even reason?

Stop cheering women on to their death.

2 Likes

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Any man that lift his hands on a woman.his a woman beater and a bad man.a bad father and bad husband joor.please he should face his punishment I hate this.even if the woman was the first to hit him.he shouldn't try that on a woman.
Lolz. trash

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Kondomatic(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2017
kennygee:
There is no excuse for hitting a woman.
Oh really?

Please may I know why?

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2017
menwongo:

Fools every way.

Spotted! member, wife bashers association. The bad news is dat d Law is out for you guys. End of groove!
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Kondomatic(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
even if the woman was the first to hit him.he shouldn't try that on a woman.
Why?

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by laplace19(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
I won't blame him much because,1 you haven't told us what you didt that resulted to the assult, 2. I so much know the power of a lady's mouth.

...compelled to quote.
You really have a brilliant mind...

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Really! If she murders the guy like you said how will he be able to do this to her. He should sit back and be smiling even if she struck first and inflicted injuries on him too.

I once had a girlfriend many many years ago who picked up a knife and stabbed me close to my left eye because she was furious over some gossip. I remember her till now everytime I look in the mirror.You need to see the way I left the configuration of her pretty face. I know she still rememers me everytime she applies makeup.. Nonesense! Girl wey I never even pay her brideprice sef.Guess what, when the neighbours pulled me away and discovered what happened, they stepped back so I could finish the job and I sure did.

You mean there is nothing like gender equality. Women are the weaker sex that should never be touched even if they are about to take your life.

If you are a woman you can say anything to my face and yapp thrash during an argument. The moment you decide to strike me or pick up an offensive object to threaten me........hmmmm I will take Apostle Suleiman's advice and defend myself wella.

Self defence in d face of danger is allowed but beating som1 just because you think you can is simply foolish.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by FTbomb(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2017
the only thing that would make me punch a lady is if she insults my mom, my first crush. walahi, 'i'm sorry' won't be enough to calm me down...
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2017
kennygee:
It is very obvious from this post that we women are our own worse enemies.

A woman making excuses for the abuse of another women and potential wife beaters supporting her, I weep for such ladies.

If the woman called ur mum a prostitute, will the beating take back what she said? You no get mouth to call her mama prostitute too?

If the woman stole ur life savings, will the beating bring it back?

There is no excuse for hitting a woman. If you can't tolerate the bad mouth of one, don't be with one.

The worse wife beater is the one who won't think of the welfare of his child before hitting his woman.

I weep for the women wey dey make excuses for women abusers. I pray you don't have a reason to be abused.
my dear the thing tire me o,it obvious how irrational some people can be just to get likes, like someone already said, may it come to them too, simple, maybe then they will have the opportunity to make up excuses for their abuser

2 Likes

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
yeah its true, thank God you no insult me
for wetin na....i no reach ohhh
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
for wetin na....i no reach ohhh
hahaha, good morning
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2017
laplace19:

...compelled to quote. You really have a brilliant mind...
thank you
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
shocked
Some men are just not responsible, but can we blame them?

Its better she leaves that environment immediately for her safety.
I know some people will come and ask what she did to deserve this violence,speaks volume of their upbringing

Yes what did she do? You mean the man just walking in and started hitting her? You think a lady will slap me and i prostrate and tell her thank you?

Go to the Police and they will ask same question....

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecideddang. People need to learn how to keep their hands to themselves

There is never valid reason for violence

grin though u be feeling like whipping booty when somebody wrong u!!! They can be 3 times yer size and u still trying grin

And people should learn keep their mouth shut too how about that?

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Heavance(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2017
This is a storm in a tea cup....
I was even thinking he used dangerous weapons on her body, moreover this lady didn't mention what she said at all. It seems a slap did this...... please ladies should watch their tongue.
God gave you mouth, that doesn't mean you should open it anyhow to men, else some who can't control themselves will bring out the animal in them.... I hate violence on women, but hating it can't stop another man from controlling his temper due to what he heard, so my take is, ladies should learn to control their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
My dear no matter what she did, so long as she didn't commit murder, burnt the guy house or sold it, there is definitely no need for beating, even if she did the above mentioned acts, it's not a reason to raise a hand on her but I know that most good guys endurance limit would not accommodate the above acts

LOL who tell you say Jesus still dey alive? So no matter what she did he should not raise his hand on her? Even if she slap him?

I swear no lady will slap me and go free...

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
Did she commit murder? I guess no, did sell all his property? I guess no, Did she kill the boy's mother, father and sibling? I guess no, My dear under no condition should such harm come to her, I'm privileged to be in a profession where women are brought in with various degrees of injury cos of useless reason such as not giving hubby money, useless argument with hubby and the least go on and you a lady had the guts to make such utterances, pray such doesn't befall you and until you witness a first hand consultation on what women pass through in the hands of wife beaters, please it will be very important for you to keep mute when issues like this are raised.

Please how many times did you slap your hubby daily? I wonder what some of you take guys for, are we not human too?

Like i said no lady will slap me twice.. So i go wait till she do all the above before i react? do i look like jesus to you?

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
Like I said earlier, thank God you are a lady, you have a sister and you will have a daughter, let what we wish others never pass us by. As simple as A, B ,C

And you have a brother and will definitely have a son.. I pray for an abusive wife for them..

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad such useless men can only exercise their lunacy skill,beating women @ home.Let them drag the goat out to face his fellow REAL men.Abeg,police should cripple him,let see if he'll ever beat woman again

Your moniker....hahah

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Heavance(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
I won't blame him much because,1 you haven't told us what you didt that resulted to the assult, 2. I so much know the power of a lady's mouth.
Very funny.
Does she breastfeed with her mouth? Only God knows what she said to get her mouth bruise, (This should be a factory reset slap) I first thought the man used scissors on her body sef.
I hate violence against women, but the whole truth is, women should learn to tame their mouth. They shouldn't use their mouth anyhow, so that the man won't lose control and use his fist anyhow.
I remember a guy in the next street, whose baby mama insulted his parents like trash, the rest is history as neighbours purposely took time before trying to rescue, because they heard everything.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ikp120(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
thank you
You're welcome tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ikp120(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
hahaha, good morning
Morning dear wink wink
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ikp120(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
thank God some ppl undastnd me
Yea, baby I understand you wink
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Exactly ma point, wee are on thesame page. We shouldn't make men loose it. Buh dey won't read well and undastand me.
Heavance:

Very funny.
Does she breastfeed with her mouth? Only God knows what she said to get her mouth bruise, (This should be a factory reset slap) I first thought the man used scissors on her body sef.
I hate violence against women, but the whole truth is, women should learn to tame their mouth. They shouldn't use their mouth anyhow, so that the man won't lose control and use his fist anyhow.
I remember a guy in the next street, whose baby mama insulted his parents like trash, the rest is history as neighbours purposely took time before trying to rescue, because they heard everything.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Lolz
ikp120:

Yea, baby I understand you wink

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
but dat doesn't warrant dis....some men are just fools....only an illiterate man would raise his hands on a woman...

LOL if she slap you?
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you have a brother and will definitely have a son.. I pray for an abusive wife for them..
all i was saying was dt, we shudnt judge frm an angle, listen 2 both parties b4 concluding, buh dey came on me wt anger and hatred 4 ma coment.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ladiesmirror(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
shocked
Some men are just not responsible, but can we blame them?

Its better she leaves that environment immediately for her safety.
I know some people will come and ask what she did to deserve this violence,speaks volume of their upbringing

leave and go where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.