Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop (2114 Views)

Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by nlsmd: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Empty as usual!
#Ask questions

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by b2k90(m): 12:47am On Feb 04, 2017
nlsmd:

So you don't want to be insulted but derive fun in calling people names undecided

Are you paying Myndd.44? why are you using emotional blackmail to instruct him on what to do? undecided

my broda, nairaland mod taya me, and d mod no see her first insultive comment o

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by capip120(m): 12:51am On Feb 04, 2017
This tranny again? grin grin grin
God abeg nah angry angry

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Donshegxy10(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2017
nlsmd:

I don't know why the OP feels anyone that goes against this government is corrupt and either PDP or IPOB undecided

Citizens can't question their leaders anymore?

If you ask questions, they will tell you corruption is fighting back undecided
my brother Nigerians can be funny, you don't need to oppose someone to protest against his policies.
I like pmb, but I vehemently oppose the way he handle critical issue facing the nation.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by b2k90(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by nlsmd: 1:05am On Feb 04, 2017
b2k90:

I dont think he will do anyting, but he was quick to delete my comment and ban me.
Power of a woman
You can imagine. .... undecided

And point of correction he's a male not female.. .the guy is just impersonating
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by b2k90(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2017
nlsmd:

You can imagine. .... undecided

And point of correction he's a male not female.. .the guy is just impersonating
Really?

I neva knew.
Joblessness at it peaks

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by boiz2men(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Dont let EFCC nab you! You dont have any reason to be a scammer.

And you didn't answer the question but went for the questioner...

What do you benefit from this administration is a simple question yet I don't know y you are dodging it
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
lalasticlala how are you?
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Princesaha: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:
Op

I really don't know you but I have been reading about you sarrki modath and others

Why exactly do you support this administration

I am a licensed doctor but the federal hospitals can not take more persons. The national assembly hospital that use to take house officers up to 50 took only 4 this year. 3 last year. So I resorted to practicing in a private hospital but the pay could not help me survive the harsh economy. I have now resorted to building scam pages and helping Yahoo boys make money with my computer skills. With this I have been able to live well a little.

I am not proud of this evil I do. But what choice do I have. Once you are a doctor, people expect so much from you.

The economy is terrible. Prices have been hiked. My salary could not cope with the economy so I resigned and I am now helping yahoo boys dupe people.

I am not proud of this but the economy is tough and the pressure from family is high.

Why exactly do you support this administration

Where do you buy things and where do you work

I like to know please. I want to stop this evil I do. My conscience pricks me
Bros, u need to do one more work for me before u retire biko. How do i contact u?
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by boiz2men(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Princesaha:

Bros, u need to do one more work for me before u retire biko. How do i contact u?

Lol

Check my signature
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
All diz dying minute frustrated threads by zombies won't stop d protest come 6th of failbuhari! Nigerians will protest against diz epileptic, crippled, clueless n redundant visionless government headed by nonentities n f00ls who have no business governing animals talkless of humans. The movement is on and d strength n force of diz protest will crush anything on its way so zombies b warned!
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol

This guy said 10s or hundreds of people...LMAO

The multitude you would see on Monday the 6th would shock the world...

6th no far again...
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Borderless: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=53397895]

Rantings of a confused and frustrated She Goat. grin
Hang yourself if you will, We shall protest! tongue
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by vatiqan(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
If this findnig or research work had come from a neutral being, I wld have given it a second thought but since it's from a hypocrite, a hater of progress; I take this as a piece of thrash that only has a place in the thrash can. Enjoy, it Chelsea vs Arsenal. Goodday!
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IPob Yoots, before you argue like pigs without Brains..

Take A Look At Th Attached Pictures And Search Your Conscience...

What Manner Of Hero?

At least 2face would have written his name in the history of Nigeria as an organizer of a massive failed protest. What will you be known for?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Fornorth(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
We from the north have nothing to do with this rubbish, why 2face didn't protest during Gej regime dispite all the killing in the north east,coruption, and emblazment of public founds?, he can protest till the end of the year but Buhari will rule till 2023. By the way wishing you a peacefull protest
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuters: Buhari And His Aides Have Restrained Osinbajo / Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab / I'm Beginning To Love Fayose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.