Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop (2109 Views)

Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Granted that, protests or demonstrations are given in any democratic setting as a way of registrating displeasure towards an individual, institutions or the governments by the people, in order to cause a reversal of polices or make (in the case of government) to sit up and speed up reforms that will better the lots of the leds. However, it is always a spontaneouse reactions from the very people concerned, and not a teleguided or sponsored demonstration by politicians or ethnic jingoists masquerading as comrads.

Having studied the political and environmental barometer leading to the so called protest, and the actors behind it, I have come to the conclusion, that it is going to be massive flop due to the following reasons:

1. Hijacking Of The Motive Behind The Protest By Opportunist Politicians: When Tuface hinted about the now publicized protest, he clearly stated, it was not targeted at Buhari, nor the Presidency, but to all levels and arms of government, such as LG, State, Federal, The executive, the legislature and the judiciary. But somehow, along the line, some selfish politicians who are either undergoing trials for corruption in different courts or those are lined up to account for their misdeeds, hijacked the motive and turn it to a protest against Buhari and APC. And this is where the protest crumbled before it started..because, you dont expect the President and his supporters to keep quite while a few corrupt elites and misguided youths blackmail him out of office.

2. Fayose: This is a Governor, who was arraigned for stealing Ekiti's state money in his first tenure....A man who wickedly and in conjunction with Obanikoro and Goodluck Jonathan diverted fund meant for the fighting of Boko haram into rigging himself into into power....A Man, that has literally turned a once buoyant Ekiti State to Begging one.
If Fayose should join the so called protest, then who are they protesting against?

3. Hypocrisy On The Part Of The Organizers:
There is a consensus among Nigerians, that Corruption is the root cause of the present economic mess, that this administration is working hard albeit slowly to adress. And ever since came on saddle, it has been unearthing galore, of major thefts by immediate past administration...many are undergoing trials, some returning Billions in cash and asset, yet Tuface and his backers didnt find it worthy to march against Corruption...

4. Ethnic Divides:
Do you remember the famous 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest? Why the entire Lagos and Kano streets were deserted and fully complied with stay at home order, the South South and East went about their businesses as if nothing was at stake. Their reason, being that their SON Jonathan was at the receiving side and they didnt want to rock the boat. Now, some of them are crying that the Northerners are not interested in the coming PDP sponsored protest. Hypocrites!!!

5: A Protest To NOWhere:

All over the world, protests are staged to achieve a set goal and not Vague and haphazard thoughts like.....we are protesting against The legislature, The Judiciary, The executive etc without a definite actionable demands. In fact the whole thing is now looking like a 1hour musical jamboree being organized Tuface and his sponsors. Marching from National Stadium to Ikeja or Ibadan on white TShirts doesn't signify anything order than physical exercise.

What to expect Monday:

Few Men and women probably in tens or hundreds carrying placards taking a few metres walk in the streets of Ado Ekiti, Portharcourt and Secluded Areas in Lagos and Abuja, and after 1 to 2hrs of trekking to nowhere, everybody retires home..

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2017
IPob Yoots, before you argue like pigs without Brains..

Take A Look At Th Attached Pictures And Search Your Conscience...

What Manner Of Hero?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by PapaBrowne(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Una never tire.
Why are you guys scared?
People are tired of the deception going on and you are here hanging on straws. Even Aisha Bihari had warned about this coming protest but Buhari refused to listen.

Now the worst is that Bihari is no where to be found. He has given up on the country and run away to London. But his zombies like you don't understand that he is tired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by ojun50(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2017
#istandwith2face
in fact make i tell u, we don arrange 3 bus for ground, we go make sure d world hear our pain even buhari go well on time come back do tins right within a month
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by nlsmd: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2017
[s][quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=53397895]
Granted that, protests or demonstrations are given in any democratic setting as a way of registrating displeasure towards an individual, institutions or the governments by the people, in order to cause a reversal of polices or make (in the case of government) to sit up and speed up reforms that will better the lots of the leds. However, it is always a spontaneouse reactions from the very people concerned, and not a teleguided or sponsored demonstration by politicians or ethnic jingoists masquerading as comrads.

Having studied the political and environmental barometer leading to the so called protest, and the actors behind it, I have come to the conclusion, that it is going to be massive flop due to the following reasons:

1. Hijacking Of The Motive Behind The Protest By Opportunist Politicians: When Tuface hinted about the now publicized protest, he clearly stated, it was not targeted at Buhari, nor the Presidency, but to all levels and arms of government, such as LG, State, Federal, The executive, the legislature and the judiciary. But somehow, along the line, some selfish politicians who are either undergoing trials for corruption in different courts or those are lined up to account for their misdeeds, hijacked the motive and turn it to a protest against Buhari and APC. And this is where the protest crumbled before it started..because, you dont expect the President and his supporters to keep quite while a few corrupt elites and misguided youths blackmail him out of office.

2. Fayose: This is a Governor, who was arraigned for stealing Ekiti's state money in his first tenure....A man who wickedly and in conjunction with Obanikoro and Goodluck Jonathan diverted fund meant for the fighting of Boko haram into rigging himself into into power....A Man, that has literally turned a once buoyant Ekiti State to Begging one.
If Fayose should join the so called protest, then who are they protesting against?

3. Hypocrisy On The Part Of The Organizers:
There is a consensus among Nigerians, that Corruption is the root cause of the present economic mess, that this administration is working hard albeit slowly to adress. And ever since came on saddle, it has been unearthing galore, of major thefts by immediate past administration...many are undergoing trials, some returning Billions in cash and asset, yet Tuface and his backers didnt find it worthy to march against Corruption...

4. Ethnic Divides:
Do you remember the famous 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest? Why the entire Lagos and Kano streets were deserted and fully complied with stay at home order, the South South and East went about their businesses as if nothing was at stake. Their reason, being that their SON Jonathan was at the receiving side and they didnt want to rock the boat. Now, some of them are crying that the Northerners are not interested in the coming PDP sponsored protest. Hypocrites!!!

5: A Protest To NOWhere:

All over the world, protests are staged to achieve a set goal and not Vague and haphazard thoughts like.....we are protesting against The legislature, The Judiciary, The executive etc without a definite actionable demands. In fact the whole thing is now looking like a 1hour musical jamboree being organized Tuface and his sponsors. Marching from National Stadium to Ikeja or Ibadan on white TShirts doesn't signify anything order than physical exercise.

What to expect Monday:

Few Men and women probably in tens or hundreds carrying placards taking a few metres walk in the streets of Ado Ekiti, Portharcourt and Secluded Areas in Lagos and Abuja, and after 1 to 2hrs of trekking to nowhere, everybody retires home..
[/s]

Why are you Zombies scared of this 2face protest? undecided

You guys also have your own #IStandwithbuhari rally.. .so stick with yours why true patriotic Nigerians #StandwithNigeriaandTuface. undecided

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

What Manner Of Hero?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by mcino: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Imoy:
madam u no dey taya?
Please, do me a favour and remove this your comment. This thread deserves abandonment and any patriotic person with good conscience should ignore this thread, for confinement to the trash bin, where it belongs.

I repeat. Do me a favour and ignore this thread, if you are for better Nigeria
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by boiz2men(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Op

I really don't know you but I have been reading about you sarrki modath and others

Why exactly do you support this administration

I am a licensed doctor but the federal hospitals can not take more persons. The national assembly hospital that use to take house officers up to 50 took only 4 this year. 3 last year. So I resorted to practicing in a private hospital but the pay could not help me survive the harsh economy. I have now resorted to building scam pages and helping Yahoo boys make money with my computer skills. With this I have been able to live well a little.

I am not proud of this evil I do. But what choice do I have. Once you are a doctor, people expect so much from you.

The economy is terrible. Prices have been hiked. My salary could not cope with the economy so I resigned and I am now helping yahoo boys dupe people.

I am not proud of this but the economy is tough and the pressure from family is high.

Where do you buy things and where do you work

I like to know please. I want to stop this evil I do. My conscience pricks me

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by SalamRushdie: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2017
This is the reason exactly why Buhari is failing daily, Buhari is an unsound mind who has surrounded himself with very unsound minds like the OP ..keep blaming people for all the woes of a failed govt

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2017
JUST SHARAPPPP AND JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2017
[s]
PapaBrowne:
Una never tire.
Why are you guys scared?
People are tired of the deception going on and you are here hanging on straws. Even Aisha Bihari had warned about this coming protest but Buhari refused to listen.

Now the worst is that Bihari is no where to be found. He has given up on the country and run away to London. But his zombies like you don't understand that he is tired.
[/s]

Empty as usual!
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by babyfaceafrica: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by babyfaceafrica: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:
Op

I really don't know you but I have been reading about you sarrki modath and others

I am a licensed doctor but the federal hospitals can not take more persons. The national assembly hospital that use to take house officers up to 50 took only 4 this year. 3 last year. So I resorted to practicing in a private hospital but the pay could not help me survive the harsh economy. I have now resorted to building scam pages and helping Yahoo boys make money with my computer skills. With this I have been able to live well a little.

I am not proud of this evil I do. But what choice do I have. Once you are a doctor, people expect so much from you.

The economy is terrible. Prices have been hiked. My salary could not cope with the economy so I resigned and I am now helping yahoo boys dupe people.

You might think that this is a cooked up story. To Buttress my point. Visit the link below to see a scam clone page (demo ) of PayPal I built for a scammer

[url]Www.update.saadatgf.com[/url]

I am not proud of this but the economy is tough and the pressure from family is high.

lolz
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2017
[s]
boiz2men:
Op

You might think that this is a cooked up story. To Buttress my point. Visit the link below to see a scam clone page (demo ) of PayPal I built for a scammer

[url]Www.update.saadatgf.com[/url]

[/s]

Dont let EFCC nab you! You dont have any reason to be a scammer.
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by nlsmd: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

What Manner Of Hero?
Zombie.. .whats your take on Babachir Lawal undecided

May God rule your life the way Buhari is currently ruling this country.. If you so love Buhari and his policies, say Amen undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is the reason exactly why Buhari is failing daily, Buhari is an unsound mind who has surrounded himself with very unsound minds like the OP ..keep blaming people for all the woes of a failed govt

Why cant you guys make your comments deviod of insults,

Rule 2
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by SalamRushdie: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Rule 2

Noted
Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2017
In a democracy everyone has a right to freedom of association and expression provided such right dosen't infringe upon the rights of others. Tuface and all those who feel like him have a right to take to the streets, provided they do not cause a breakdown in law and order.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Donshegxy10(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2017
in as much as I voted pmb during the last election , I support the 2baba rally because the country is in chaos , the suffering of my people is much.
like if you think the rally will be successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by nlsmd: 12:41am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Rule 2
So you don't want to be insulted but derive fun in calling people names undecided

Are you paying Myndd.44? why are you using emotional blackmail to instruct him on what to do? undecided

Myndd44 pls also apply rule 2 here!!! Your decisions must be fair and devoid of sentiments undecided

NgeneUkwenu:

What Manner Of Hero?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by nlsmd: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Donshegxy10:
in as much as I voted pmb during the last election , I support the 2baba rally because the country is in chaos , the suffering of my people is much.
like if you think the rally will be successful.
I don't know why the OP feels anyone that goes against this government is corrupt and either PDP or IPOB undecided

Citizens can't question their leaders anymore?

If you ask questions, they will tell you corruption is fighting back undecided

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by Ceema1(f): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2017
I am an APC girl and I don't see anything wrong with the protest as long as PDP/Ipod yoot did not hijack it.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop by sdindan: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

What Manner Of Hero?

Hardship Distributor just shattap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man / Trump's One Yr In Office And Buhari's 3yrs. Blame Game / BBC Exposes Buhari Lies About Defeating Boko Haram With Facts And Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.