Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN (42806 Views)

Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2017
This is soo wrong.

What's the fuss all about?

He should get back to work ASAP. The economy is not smiling.

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by ares245(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2017
the motherfucker from heaven dy come..... 15000 jobless youths.....

2 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Okey80: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2017
They should quit that joke biko. This is a classical example of people suffering and smiling

2 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by zest17(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2017
But PMB was supose to be around since ystaday nw bn 3rd and resume office by 6th? Does he want to fly directly from UK to ofice and just resume immidiately? We are watching patiently.

2 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Willdidi(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Is only in a foolish country and a foolish leader will such rubbish happen and he will be happy, so you went on leave for 10days you need 15,000 youths who if are gainfully employed should be at their work place but rather should welcome you back from leave at the airport. Nigeria is a failed state.

4 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2017
15k?! Are we that jobless shocked shocked shocked
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by sunluv(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2017
and actually a well and ok youth will go and welcome president? the question is what is that single thing PMB has done for youth i mean ordinary youth not son of senator, daughter of chief that will make them go and do that the answer is poverty that APC has raised to square 2. but mean whie their brain should be checked i guess akure weed is the only thing that will make 15000 youth welcome PMB that is if its real

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by simreal: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Those 15000 people are not Nigerian youth they are Nigerian fools... Lai mohammed has released some money for them..APC arrangee
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by darqly(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Malam Gambo Jagindi, Special Adviser on Media and

Translate the special adviser's last name literally from Hausa, and you'll understand why he is thinking backward grin grin
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Dinobi77: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017
Why will they gather to welcome him (father) that left his children in darkness, hungar, with no security to a place with light n security? That kind of father needs no welcome, but should be ignored cos he's not a worthy father. These zombie youths should rather be with the masses n not a runaway president.

3 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by gratiaeo(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017
So zombie have reduced to 15000 only? That means zombie antidote is doing a great work

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by qleap2all(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2017
With the n _ power i am expecting more than 15000 Youths. Buhari has empower and recruits more Youths than any govt in Nigeria within a short period of time

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Zeedarh:
Why the fuse? Are they welcoming him from heaven?

It's called Fuss honey!

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2017
R.etardness re-defined!
#istandwith2face!
#the nomad is TIRED & should go rest!
#enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Gideonjerry(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Ikechukwu, take a chill pill. You ve been represented already by that igbo man on the poster.

No matter how much you want to be a Gambo or Mohammed you ll always be Ikechukwu
Yes he will be ikechukwu and he will be a NIGERIAN whether ikechukwu, gambo or dele. Must tribalism always echo in our senses and dealings?
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by lekbel09(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2017
Hungry youths gather to collect 1000 naira too bad sadHungry youths gather to collect 1000 naira too bad
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Bizibi(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:
add me to the already mobilized 15000 and we get 15001

i will surely be there

God bless PMB
hahahahaha
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by ezegold4we: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2017
15000 able nigerian youths to welcome a man that has plunged them back to the unemployment and untold hardship right??

i cant believe it,now come to think abt it,monday is always the most productive day of the week and 15000 youths will be welcoming a useless president that same day,it connotes two things,

1.the level of unemployment has escalated beyound control

2.nigerian youths are the major cause of their present condition,

i will rather take sleeping pill and sleep thruout the whole day than waste my life,time,money and energy to welcome a globally confirmed serial failure called bokoharri,ahh sorry boohaarri.

3 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Zeedarh(f): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Jadeite:

It's called Fuss honey!
Thanks Sis. It has been corrected.
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by amazon14: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2017
15,000 youths =15,000,000 million naira. But first thing first, lets see the president.
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by kings09(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Y not add God bless the fulani herdsmen.

God bless the tribalist DSS

God bless the SGF for stealing grass-cutting money.

God bless the north.

greatiyk4u:

i will surely be there

God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
link2ok:
History Being Repeated?
In 1983:
$1 = N 1
£1 = N2
Volkswagen Beetle = N400
Foods were in abundance
Kids were in school
Businesses were booming with vibrant
economy and people were gainfully
employed.
No illegal arrest or media trial.
Rule of law was maintained.
On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal
gang struck with the excuse of tackling
widespread corruption and within few
months,
$1 = N15
£1 = N40
Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000
Kids dropped out of school because their
parents couldn't afford their school fees
anymore.
Businesses closed down.
Foods were rationed as people queued up
for essential commodities.
Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the
economy collapsed.
Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free
speech and human rights violated with
impunity.
The Constitution was suspended.
He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess.
He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex
Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left
Shagari (the president) in his palace.
But when another gang threw him out, and
within few months, Nigerians started
smiling again. Our kids returned to school,
food was in abundance again, Nigerians got
their jobs back and the economy was
revived etc.
In 2015:
$1 = N197-210
£1 = N289-320
Cars were affordable with local
manufacturers smiling to the bank.
Food was in abundance (at least a bag of
rice was N7, 000)
Kids were in school
Businesses were booming with vibrant
economy and people were gainfully
employed.
No illegal arrest or media trial.
Protesters (esp BBOG) were not killed or
teargassed.
On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into
power:
$1 = N315-490
£1 = N550-610
Local car manufactures shut down their
plants due to harsh economic condition.
Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a
bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while
minimum wage remains N18, 000.
Kids dropped out of school.
Businesses closed down, millions lost their
jobs and inflation is in double digits.
Illegal arrest, disregard of Rule of Law and
media trial is the order of the day.
Peaceful Protesters (esp IPOB) are being
killed like chicken without provocation.
Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption
and his predecessor for the same mess he
created within few months of assumption
of office.
"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN
AND EXPECT A KING."

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by semyman: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
Plot Twist:

A coffin adorned with the Nigerian flag is carried out of the plane.
Be there to receive the coffin, because it will have your family member
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Afeez0001: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
And they will be waiting at the airport in Abuja for hours then Liar Mohammed would announce to them that Abuja runway has been shut down and Buhari has flown in through Kaduna Airport and that's how the deception is intended to continue.

We don't even know if we still have a President.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by maxzzo1(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
What kind of stupidity is this Someone went on vacation so youth should go and welcome man wey go enjoy....these are blind leaders jare.....oya zombies mak una waka go o
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by oldninja(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
I thought you guys will continue to insist the President is dead, rather you've channelled your grievances to number of vacation days and 15000 "gullible youths" (now that it seems your 'death' hope and prayer for the President has failed)
I don't support the mobilisation though, but what now interests me is that the president is still alive and well and is scheduled to be back on Monday.

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:

i will surely be there

God bless PMB

Your body really like suffer.

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by noyen(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Faremisodeeq:
I know some stupid youth will still be pawns in the hands of this stupid leaders
Exodus 22:28
"You shall not curse God,
nor curse a ruler of your
people.Exodus 22:28
"You shall not curse God,
nor curse a ruler of your
people.

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Longman6(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2017
some Nigerians are sou lees, which president takes a vacation at the height of recession in a foreign country when we have lots of vacation spots in the country and who is that youth leader that has a dead conscience,am not a fan of Gej but that guy was bold with the public, honest and transparent with his views,he was even sensitive to a fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2017
The and fall of the Nigerian Youth

In the 1950s, Nigerian youths were fighting for independence (people like Anthony Enahoro were under 30), they took their fight to the English Parliarment and eventually won the battle.

in 1997 Nigerian youths mobilized under Daniel Kanu's YEAA (the beginning of the rent a crowd Phenomenon) in support of Abacha's bid to transform himself into a civilian president.

In 2017, Instead of querying the president on why he can't take a vacation in Obudu or get the doctors to come and see him in Nigeria the National Council of Nigerian Youths (I don't know who made them spokesmen for Nigerian youths) are mobilizing to welcome a President back from a medical vacation at a time when the average Nigerian youth has no access to good medical facilities, at a time when he is asking Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria.

The youth are the future of any country, we had a thriving Nigeria up till the 1980s because the vibrant youths of the 1950s gave rise to that Nigeria. The Nigeria of today is a reflection of the Daniel Kanu youth of 1997 that sold their soul and future for a few pieces of silver and Nigeria will be worse in the decades to come because you can see from the actions of the NYCN today what the future holds.

3 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by semyman: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Zeedarh:
Why the fuss? Are they welcoming him from heaven?
what if not from heaven, hope u will have the honour to commit suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.