Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN (42808 Views)

Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by AdiDami: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2017
This is funny indeed.
23rd January to 6th February is 14 days straight and 10 working days. Meanwhile when Civil Servants are involved in taking their annual leave the Saturdays and Sundays are counted along as the leave period..
Are we all really equal?
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by AlphaStyles(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2017
make em share 1k for all of them
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by oldninja(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Ioannes:
This is soo wrong.

What's the fuss all about?

He should get back to work ASAP. The economy is not smiling.

The fuss is about it is that it was widely believed that 'our' dear president is dead but now that we've realised he's still alive they want to celebrate his return. It's good to celebrate but cautiously too
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
oldninja:

The fuss is about it is that it was widely believed that 'our' dear president is dead but now that we've realised he's still alive they want to celebrate his return. It's good to celebrate but cautiously too

I don't buy that.

We'll celebrate him when his economic team has been able to solve the economic conondrum presently in the country.

It's time to cut down drastically on all this flamboyance of office. Simply put, we can't afford it. He is a democratically elected president of a country and not a king or an emperor. He is the number one servant whom we have employed to fix Nigeria.

You don't hire people to welcome your servant when he comes back home, do you?

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by semyman: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Princekembas:

yes...to welcome his dead body Home and prepare for proper rest in hell..
If he arrives alive, please have the honour to take poison and avoid to witness the dissappointment
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Imoala: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
15 thousand youths vs 2million protesters guess who carries the day

Now the game of this govt is up

Next govt please

That's how we keep on changing them until we get a people oriented govt.
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by berrystunn(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
link2ok:
History Being Repeated?
In 1983:
$1 = N 1
£1 = N2
Volkswagen Beetle = N400
Foods were in abundance
Kids were in school
Businesses were booming with vibrant
economy and people were gainfully
employed.
No illegal arrest or media trial.
Rule of law was maintained.
On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal
gang struck with the excuse of tackling
widespread corruption and within few
months,
$1 = N15
£1 = N40
Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000
Kids dropped out of school because their
parents couldn't afford their school fees
anymore.
Businesses closed down.
Foods were rationed as people queued up
for essential commodities.
Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the
economy collapsed.
Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free
speech and human rights violated with
impunity.
The Constitution was suspended.
He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess.
He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex
Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left
Shagari (the president) in his palace.
But when another gang threw him out, and
within few months, Nigerians started
smiling again. Our kids returned to school,
food was in abundance again, Nigerians got
their jobs back and the economy was
revived etc.
In 2015:
$1 = N197-210
£1 = N289-320
Cars were affordable with local
manufacturers smiling to the bank.
Food was in abundance (at least a bag of
rice was N7, 000)
Kids were in school
employed.
Protesters (esp BBOG) were not killed or
teargassed.
On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into
power:
$1 = N315-490
£1 = N550-610
Local car manufactures shut down their
plants due to harsh economic condition.
Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a
bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while
minimum wage remains N18, 000.
Kids dropped out of school.
Businesses closed down, millions lost their
jobs and inflation is in double digits.
Illegal arrest, disregard of Rule of Law and
media trial is the order of the day.
Peaceful Protesters (esp IPOB) are being
killed like chicken without provocation.
Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption
and his predecessor for the same mess he
created within few months of assumption
of office.
"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN
AND EXPECT A KING."

If buhari read this he will step down..
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by berrystunn(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2017
All we are saying step down for us.........
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Michel2013: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
it is only in nija that old men claim youths and youth leaders.what future is left for the youths?

i stand with 2baba
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by delishpot: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
What Fuckery? Why is Nigeria as a country this petty? What is the rationale behind this silly move? Making fliers, and shii in the name of propaganda to go welcome the president? Does the president need their eye service? Do they really think doing that will make people think otherwise of him? Oh well, this is what happens when a country slips into depression propaganda, favour seeking, eye service etc becomes the order of the day. Man must chop. Minister for youth must show what he spent the money on. Youths are ready to travel to Mars for a share of the national cake the only problem is, would Buhari support this their fake propaganda waiting? I wouldn't allow it if I we're him. African leaders need to be more classy than this shii.
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by bishop4life(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Faremisodeeq:
I know some stupid youth will still be pawns in the hands of this stupid leaders

please help me include this in your comment for quick answer.

"who are the youths ? M. M. Garba or HRH O. Eze? "
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by highmood(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
link2ok:
History Being Repeated?
In 1983:
$1 = N 1
£1 = N2
Volkswagen Beetle = N400
Foods were in abundance
Kids were in school
employed.
Rule of law was maintained.
On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal
gang struck with the excuse of tackling
widespread corruption and within few
months,
$1 = N15
£1 = N40
Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000
Kids dropped out of school because their
parents couldn't afford their school fees
anymore.
Businesses closed down.
Foods were rationed as people queued up
for essential commodities.
Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the
economy collapsed.
Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free
speech and human rights violated with
impunity.
The Constitution was suspended.
He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess.
He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex
Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left
Shagari (the president) in his palace.
But when another gang threw him out, and
within few months, Nigerians started
smiling again. Our kids returned to school,
food was in abundance again, Nigerians got
their jobs back and the economy was
revived etc.
In 2015:
$1 = N197-210
£1 = N289-320
Cars were affordable with local
manufacturers smiling to the bank.
Food was in abundance (at least a bag of
rice was N7, 000)
Kids were in school
employed.
Protesters (esp BBOG) were not killed or
teargassed.
On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into
power:
$1 = N315-490
£1 = N550-610
Local car manufactures shut down their
plants due to harsh economic condition.
Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a
bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while
minimum wage remains N18, 000.
Kids dropped out of school.
Businesses closed down, millions lost their
jobs and inflation is in double digits.
Illegal arrest, disregard of Rule of Law and
media trial is the order of the day.
Peaceful Protesters (esp IPOB) are being
killed like chicken without provocation.
Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption
and his predecessor for the same mess he
created within few months of assumption
of office.
"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN
AND EXPECT A KING."
word. History simply repeating itself. From my own view, Buhari is not a good administrator. He not favored by his "Chi" to be a good leader. The bible itself says when the righteous is in power, the people rejoices. But for me, if the grace of God is upon a leader, he prospers in his administrative dealings.

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by akaahs(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Who formed this group and who made him leader the president or P.R.O?
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by francisbiz: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Faremisodeeq:
I know some stupid youth will still be pawns in the hands of this stupid leaders
Haba, you blame them?
if na N500 per head at least Agege bread and beans sure.

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by lekbel09(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2017
The thunder that will fire NYCN ehn is coming from okija shrine
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by netflicks(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2017
The NYCN headed by an aboki...Take a look at an average aboki youth and then Imagine one representing the Nigerian youths in fact the NYCN even vows to support Buhari on his good works.... No wonder the youth are suffering. ..hmmm secondly how can a man go on vacation when there is fire in his house? If the president is not strong enough there has been enough time for him to resign and let someone capable do the job...
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by no1madman(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Politics
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by bizhop01: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2017
mobilised?
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by yedidiah(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2017
I just wish the President health and a safe return.
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Babamide(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2017
The police IG would not come and see gathering of hoodlums now. When 15,000 jobless people gather to welcome the president, they can only be hoodlums. Intelligence report!
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by medpren: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Ikechukwu, take a chill pill. You ve been represented already by that igbo man on the poster.

No matter how much you want to be a Gambo or Mohammed you ll always be Ikechukwu

That's if he truly 'Ikechukwu' and not one ewedu mouth 'Lukumonudeen' parading himself as an Igbo man. N

I've learnt never to take things at face value on this forum. A lot of zombified animals petvade this space, that's why I work around with a big stick around here. grin

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by oteneaaron(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Can you just imagine. 15k yoots to welcome Mr President??

Ok na. Wehdone NYCN.....

Suffering and smiling.

No wonder these men have no respect for the Youths.

They see us as hungry leeches, who care about some pocket change.

15k people going to welcome Bubu from his Vacation.......kai, my Mother Land. cry cry
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Boss13: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Dalung wants to use this fake 15,000 youths to steal money. Where would you see 15,000 youths in Abuja that really like Buhari. Dalung please try something else and EFCC should watch out
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by soath(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:
add me to the already mobilized 15000 and we get 15001

i will surely be there

God bless PMB
I feel like beating you angry
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Millz404:
See mumu people
nah. They getting paid have people come out to welcome him before?? Let alone 15,000 young people only. Paid work
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by pepetua(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
oldninja:
I thought you guys will continue to insist the President is dead, rather you've channelled your grievances to number of vacation days and 15000 "gullible youths" (now that it seems your 'death' hope and prayer for the President has failed)
I don't support the mobilisation though, but what now interests me is that the president is still alive and well and is scheduled to be back on Monday.

This time it will be CLOWN OR CHINKO Buhari as the original Buhari is death and the one coming on Monday is one malam that resembles Buhari in stature with a facial surgery to look like Buhari, i hope this is going to be the next trending news because they will not live to endure that Buhari is alive or should they live it should be in shame.
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by ipreach: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by tete7000(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
Even for Abacha, there was a million march in Abuja. I remember even Amokachi and some prominent people graced that occasion. So 15000 is still far behind the 1million Abacha people declared. Its a way of life here, irrespective of how bad a government is sycophancy will still reign. People marching and hailing their leaders for piece of bread.

2 Likes

Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
soath:
I feel like beating you angry
scroll past grin or the police (mods) will throw ya in jail
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by soath(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
scroll past grin or the police (mods) will throw ya in jail
Whatever
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
soath:
Whatever
tongue
Re: 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN by kingNovak: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Faremisodeeq:
the same way many stupid youths will follow a praise_singer to protest on the 6?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.