Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True (3222 Views)

"We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by Brown14: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Op
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Op assist to make this no 11
"Nigerians should tell me one lie I have said"
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
SouthernUnite:
More of our revenue has been spent in the North than the South since independence and the southern region is responsible for 97% of our Revenue base in Nigeria.

Don't you wonder why the north came together and fought for 3% of Nigerias VAT, 99% of our VAT comes from the South and when Lagos asked for just 1% it was turned down.

Don't you wonder that when people of the Fulani extraction fought for their own local government in Jos, a land they were complete foreigners they were immediately rewarded with it but yet we keep fighting for restructuring and some parts seccession yet we can't address this in Nigeria.

Don't you wonder that Bauchi has stopped selling lands to Non indigenes because there are reports there is Oil there, they don't want non-northerners to own the land so as not to get the oil so there is a complete ban of sale, yet 95% of the Oil wells in the South South are owned by northerners.

Lets ask questions. Lets stop being fooled. we need to unite in the Southern Region, thats the only way we can correct things. We think we are smart by internet wars and insults, afonjas, flat heads ,NDAs etc thats what we call each other, the northerners rejoice at this, this is how they maintain power.

The funny thing is we are the educated ones, the master of industries, the skilled ones, the enlightened ones, the ones that bring the money used by the Nation , the ones who are exposed yet we can't be smart enough to see we need to collaborate.

Since 1960 only 3 southerners have ruled, and these are the times that had the highest recorded growth for the country. Lets be smart.

We need to be United Politically in the South. Its in our interest
The south west are traitors from beginning so it will take time to unite with them
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by SouthernUnite: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The south west are traitors from beginning so it will take time to unite with them

Not atall, we need to let by gones be by gones, lets come together and unite as one
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by tommysparks: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lai Mohammed is the man with the most lies more than the devil himself
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
SouthernUnite:

Not atall, we need to let by gones be by gones, lets come together and unite as one
It will difficult my brother. It's easy to stab a wound but difficult to heal it. It takes time to heal wound.when the other regions needed the South west, they claim to know it because they can easily differentiate what's right from wrong forgetting that no matter how a mother beats her child she is ready to defend him or her even if he's lying or not
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by SouthernUnite: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It will difficult my brother. It's easy to stab a wound but difficult to heal it. It takes time to heal wound.when the other regions needed the South west, they claim to know it because they can easily differentiate what's right from wrong forgetting that no matter how a mother beats her child she is ready to defend him or her even if he's lying or not

You are right.

But if America and Japan can forge ahead
If European countries can forge ahead.
We need to forge ahead.
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
SouthernUnite:

You are right.

But if America and Japan can forge ahead
If European countries can forge ahead.
We need to forge ahead.
We will get there if those old cargoes leave power
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by khadaffi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
From the days of OBJ till date, all ministers of information are liars. Infact sometimes I wonder if their job is actually to lie to the public. I would say that of Labaran Maku was minimal compared to the rest. That is not to say he wasn't also a liar.
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by hucienda: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mr @three, the detective!

Your threads are like breaths of fresh air.

I hail!
Re: RE: 'tell Me One Thing..' HERE ARE 10 THINGS Lai Mohammed Said That Weren't True by three: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The situation is understandable but to be honest tribe and ethnicity will not build a Hyperloop in Nigeria. That is my dream - Nigeria running the first Hyperloop system (among many many other firsts even before the so-called first world Nations)

hucienda:
Mr @three, the detective!

Your threads are like breaths of fresh air.

I hail!

Thanks
This country needs to get well pretty soon. A lot of MISDIRECTION. The usual suspects (plus a few newcomers) getting us focused on the wrong things. There's so much Nigeria can and is supposed to be (by God's grace)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Needs To Invest More In Healthcare, Education Reforms — DFID / Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers / Trolls Drag Mercy Aigbe For Trying To ‘flirt’ With Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.