Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video (4569 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Danhumprey: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:
Lol. Dude is such a biiiitch!!!
Just a boyfriend, and you think you've some rights already? SMH!!! Gold digger!! cheesy grin grin grin
you got a baby boy? shocked
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Danhumprey:
you got a baby boy? shocked

wink cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
hmmmm.

Infact, the foundation you were brought up from is questionable. There's something wrong with your family or you . If you can boldly classify all "girls " as whores, then it can be argued ,you come from a sexually abnormal family. Maybe, just maybe you sleep with your female cousins.Reasons you can boldly lebel them prostitutes. Maybe it's an incestuous relationship you crawl out from, just maybe .

Even if my blood brother wake up tomorrow and label all girls prostitutes, then a DNA MUST be carried out on him.

Be careful!
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

Infact, the foundation you were brought up from is questionable. There's something wrong with your family or you . If you can boldly classify all "girls " as whores, then it can be argued ,you come from a sexually abnormal family. Maybe, just maybe you sleep with your female cousins.Reasons you can boldly lebel them prostitutes. Maybe it's an incestuous relationship you crawl out from, just maybe .

Even if my blood brother wake up tomorrow and label all girls prostitutes, then a DNA MUST be carried out on him.

Be careful!
Is like yo gave birth to only girls. Don't worry just bring them up in the right way and my words won't have effect on them. But if you rather choose to be a stupid father, then I am sorry for your lose
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

Don't worry, I won't make the mistake your parents did. smiley smiley
lol, you wish you had someone like me in your family. I understand.

Note: lol. you are so bent on provoking me to anger (nice try) but my mama didn't raise me that way. She taught me never to abuse people just becuase they don't agree with me..

I am proud of the person I had become due to my parents upbringing.

What about you?
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Danhumprey: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

wink cheesy
you no try. you no even tell me. when you marry?
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
[[s]quote author=Afriifa post=53408597]lol, you wish you had someone like me in your family. I understand.

Note: lol. you are so bent on provoking me to anger (nice try) but my mama didn't raise me that way. She taught me never to abuse people just becuase they don't agree with me..

What about you?[/quote[/s]]

LMAO!!!
Person wey dey call him female cousins ashawo, dey talk say them train am well. grin grin grin grin

Bros Abeg, go sit down.
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Danhumprey:
you no try. you no even tell me. when you marry?

Make I come dey announce? Anyway I thank God. Won't say more than that ooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:
[[s]quote author=Afriifa post=53408597]lol, you wish you had someone like me in your family. I understand.

What about you?[/quote[/s]]

LMAO!!!
Person wey dey call him female cousins ashawo, dey talk say them train am well. grin grin grin grin

Bros Abeg, go sit down.
a sacarstic statement is only understood by those that doesn't let bitterness consume them. I wonder if you even understand these.
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

Hmmm. Educate me!
Yeah! Niggar forming sophisticated, whereas just some minutes ago he committed a fallacy of hasty generalization.Monkey!
I sure can Educate you. "All nigerian politicians are theives" hmmm I know you will accept that becuase you aren't affected. But you and I know that's not true. The same applies to my comment about "all girls being whores". #smiles# those who understand, doesn't have to quote me, and those that are genuine aren't affected with wat I said. Funny
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

Mtchewww!!

angry
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
I sure can Educate you. "All nigerian politicians are theives" hmmm I know you will accept that becuase you aren't affected. But you and I know that's not true. The same applies to my comment about "all girls being whores". #smiles# those who understand, doesn't have to quote me, and those that are genuine aren't affected with wat I said. Funny

I don't have any problem with your logic. You have problems with mine. You said all girls are who.res, I agreed. I only pointed out my logic,in other to elaborate more on your logic. I said your mother was once a LovePeddler, you refuse to agree. You explained further that your mother is a woman and so cannot be a wh.ore,i also agreed. The problem here is even if she is a woman now, once upon a time, she use to be a who.re.Still,you
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

I don't have any problem with your logic. You have problems with mine. You said all girls are who.res, I agreed. I only pointed out my logic,in other to elaborate more on your logic. I said your mother was once a LovePeddler, you refuse to agree. You explained further that your mother is a woman and so cannot be a wh.ore,i also agreed. The problem here is even if she is a woman now, once upon a time, she use to be a who.re.Still,you
I ain't trying to win over you, so just be cool as long as you are Innocent deep down your heart. Have a nice day.
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by FTbomb(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
*speechless* lipsrsealed
i'm shaming for this shameless dolt!
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by TheValiant(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Its a pre-planned stunt to keep her relevant on the outside.
Folks will do anything for the dough.
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Izyyblaze(f): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:
Lol. Dude is such a biiiitch!!!
Just a boyfriend, and you think you've some rights already? SMH!!! Gold digger!! cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by TroubleDude: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
this dude is a pvssy...
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
How old is this guy again
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by yinkeys(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
you need to grow up. No girl is worth loving, they are all whores
shocked
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Afriifa:
hmmmm.

bia,so you use another monicker to tell Mynd44 to ban me abi?
We never settle this our case oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. / Should I Abort My Baby, Advice Needed Urgently / I Was In Complete Shock By What She Told Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.