Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt (889 Views)

Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt by spobabe: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
One of Nigeria’s most popular musicians Mr. Tuface Idibia last week set plans in motion to stage a nationwide protest against poverty and economic hardship biting hard in the homes of average Nigerians. The peaceful street protest is planned for Lagos on the 6th of February 2017 while the Abuja leg is scheduled for a later date.

The hip hop musician is not alone in his quest to wake up the obviously sleeping Nigerian Federal Government who appears not to know what next to do to fix the economic problems of the country. http://nigerdelstars.com/index.php/2017/02/04/popular-musician-and-ex-niger-delta-militants-to-lead-mass-protest-against-buhari-govt/
Re: Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt by SexyNairalander: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2017
booked

Those in enugu we go jam for opara square
Re: Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt by Afriifa(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Izon tu ba dou mene kemese must DIE.

I dedicate this piece to my
Re: Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt by gbenga4sure(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2017
fedt govt and there lies.well me and my goons gonna turn up for the protest like
Re: Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt by Jokerman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
lolss... from opposition to hoodlums to ex Niger militants. ..

After the protest jumps and pass... what next will you APC dweebs use to join the protest??

Boko haram ba??

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Members Of National Road Safety Advisory Council(photos) / How I Foiled Tinubu Further Trial After Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling — Adoke / Aerial View Of The Longest Suspension Bridge In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.