Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins (1465 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by AjalaJ(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
I was motivated to come up with this write-up by the comments of the ladies on a thread I dropped yesterday. I was so amazed when about 95% of ladies claimed they were vi rgins.

The importance of vi rginity cannot be overemphasized any time any day and it's a thing everyone should endeavour to keep for reasons best known to you. The rate at which our ladies claim vi rgin these days is so alarming and i just shake my head in disdain when I see them use it as a leverage to show purity thereby making others feel intimidated

I personally believe vi rginity shouldn't be a showcase of holiness or a display of egoistic attitude. When you still have your vi rginity, it's for your own good and NOT for the benefit of the nation

When guys still have their vi rginity, hardly would their friends know because they will never show it off, rather they try to hide and pretend they are also BADOOs in order not to be ridiculed or laughed at. Guys you know that feeling when you claim you are a vi rgin in the midst of 50 guys.. Greatest height of bashing.. Hehehe

Note: Don't get this post twisted because this is NOT an attempt to urge those who still have theirs to give it out, so if your comprehension skill is poor pls kindly read all over as many times as possible or better still, ask someone with a better comprehension skill to explain it to you

Without wasting your time, let's get to business

Just take a deep breath and pls don't read hurriedly

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Vi rgins

1. It's Your Pride Which Other Will Not Benefit From
I was shocked when a lady on my previously created thread was just blabbing " IT'S MY PRIDE & I'M RESERVING IT FOR MY HUSBAND" I mean whose pride should it be ? My own pride ? Smh

In as much as your vi rginity is only for your own good, then why advertise it to the world because you want them to worship or adore you?

2. You Lose Your Respect
Personally, I love vi rgins so much and I would really like to have one for myself but my love for a lady head on diminishing return if she claims being a vi rgin on a public forum. Many ladies claim vi rgins just to show to people that they are sexually disciplined and pure

3. Your Friend Start Watching Your Movement
If you live in school hostel you should know what I'm talking about. Ladies in the hostel don't like when you pride yourself probably because you still have your vi rginity, that is, when they talk about sex you keep mute, when they talk about their boyfriends you keep mute because you want to show holiness. This trigger jealousy and they start watching your movement and the moment you are spotted playing a dirty game, they would mock you to the extent that you would feeling like packing out of the hostel.

4. It Shows You Are Immature
A mature lady doesn't announce her vi rginity, she rather keeps quiet. She talks and mingle with those who have lost theirs without discriminating., Only an immature lady would squeeze their like face as if she has yoyo bitters in their mouths the moment sex discussion comes up

5. When You Are In Rome You Do Like Romans
Just as the Bible has made us understand that you should sometimes do like sinners and mingle with them if you really to draw them to Christ. That is, when you are in the people who have lost theirs, it's even better to pretend you have also lost yours in order not to make them feel intimidated. . It was so disgusting a lady seek advice on what to do because a guy dumped her after getting under her skirt, only for a lady to storm on the thread and started claiming she would never open her legs for any man. Isn't that annoying ?

6. You Would Be Tagged A Liar
My research has shown that the number of non-vi rgin definitely out weigh that one the vi rgins ( I don't want you to believe this assertion). Why claim a vi rgin when you know that people would doubt it ? It's better you avoid saying it

7. People Might Not Hype You
Many ladies display their vi rginity status so as to make people see them as a different and rare creature. I'm sorry you might just be seen as that person who was fortunate due to lack of opportunity

8. Not everybody Is Obsessed With V!rgins
The fact that you claim a vi rgin doesn't mean a guy would be gracing the floor. Vi rgin is not what some watch out for in choosing a life partner

9. You Are Tagged A Pretender
If you are not tagged a liar you are likely to be tagged a pretender so what's the essence of claiming a vi rgin when you know that people would call you a pretender. It's better to not to talk about it at all than claim it

Source: http://www.omolove.co/2017/02/why-ladies-should-avoid-claiming-they.html

Neteller here: www..com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by iamharkinwaley: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmm lets do it this way
Click like if you agree with Op, if you don't just share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Firstly, i would advice those who still have their hymen intact to keep it and not be swerved by any guy to giving it out...it's a good things and those who've lost it actually wish they still had it...#fact!.

But, what i don't get is why a non-virgin will be claiming virgin. There's already chemistry between you and a guy, then he goes "are you a virgin?' and you said "yes" instead of "no" or have had sex just once when you've had countless, to cover the lies... they start using vagina tightening scream and soap, alum, then fake moans on the deal day abeg!, who are you deceiving?, if he doesn't love you the way you are...his lose!.

Virginity is not equated with high moral standards, some virgins alternatively do anal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Firstly, i would advice those who still have their hymen intact to keep it and not be swerved by any guy to giving it out...it's a good things and those who've lost it actually wish they still had it...#fact!.

But, what i don't get is why a non-virgin will be claiming virgin. There's already chemistry between you and a guy, then he goes "are you a virgin?' and you said "yes" instead of "no" or have had sex just once when you've had countless, to cover the lies... they start using vagina tightening scream and soap, alum, then fake moans on the deal day abeg!, who are you deceiving?, if he doesn't love you the way you are...his lose!.

Virginity is not equated with high moral standards, some virgins alternatively do anal.
Ama Benita u owe me 10 strokes of cane
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Virgins shouldn't sing praises to their hymen.
There are more important things to talk about in life...
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Who virgin epp?

what about those into MouthAction,are they still called virgins?
smh,sex na sex

T34M V1RG1N
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
Ama Benita u owe me 10 strokes of cane
What are you spanking me for?. grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Arthurwinner(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
boy go an sleep
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
What are you spanking me for?. grin
don't mind me dear. That was impressive
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Headlesschicken(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin Most times wen I log into nairaland n c some posts,I wonder y our Nigerian youths r so sexually tensed every topic x sex related,virgin dix virgin DAT,pussy dix pussy DAT,boyfrd did,galfrd DAT,if only dix pipx can put dis efforts into oda lucrative tinx,we would be a step further ,virginity does'nt put food on d table...
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
don't mind me dear. That was impressive
Cool.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Virginity or no virginity,a gud girl will always remain a gud girl and a bad girl always a bad girl.
Headlesschicken:
grin Most times wen I log into nairaland n c some posts,I wonder y our Nigerian youths r so sexually tensed every topic x sex related,virgin dix virgin DAT,pussy dix pussy DAT,boyfrd did,galfrd DAT,if only dix pipx can put dis efforts into oda lucrative tinx,we would be a step further ,virginity does'nt put food on d table...
This is romance section. grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Cool.
please don't be too blunt next time, learn how to protect your gender and diss them with respect. That word "Anal" sounds awful, especially coming from a lady. I prefer d niggas saying that.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Virginity or no virginity,a gud girl will always remain a gud girl and a bad girl always a bad girl.
remain blessed
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Amabeast: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
'Who virginity help'

Only said by those who have lost theirs and sometimes which they haven't.. tongue
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
please don't be too blunt next time, learn how to protect your gender and diss them with respect. That word "Anal" sounds awful, especially coming from a lady. I prefer d niggas saying that.
Wow!, what was i suppose to call it?, anal is anal.

No addition and no subtraction. grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Wow!, what was i suppose to call it?, anal is anal.

No addition and no subtraction. grin
cheesy u ehn. I go must beat u today
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by ogatboy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=53409592]Wow!, what was i suppose to call it?, anal is anal.

No addition and no subtraction. grin[/quote
You are actually on point. This are the babes who call a spade a spade. Not some people forming ... Call it what it is in Trump's voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Headlesschicken(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
I kniw
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Headlesschicken(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
I know
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
cheesy u ehn. I go must beat u today
Lol. cheesy grin You want to kill somebody?.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
remain blessed
Thanks & Amen
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin You want to kill somebody?.
hmmm. Noooo you want make your husband come revenge?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
hmmm. Noooo you want make your husband come revenge?
Very well then. grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Very well then. grin
ooh no It just happened
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
ooh no It just happened
Nothing happened.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Afriifa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Nothing happened.
my water just broke
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by BizLifeE: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2017
I personally don't see any big deal in virginity, save character and inner quality.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Any lady who claim she is a virgin in public is never a virgin she just making mouth.virginity without good character is a waste.virginity does not grantee a good marriage or good lady..but am not against you being a virgin.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by Vaxt(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2017
skillful01:
Who virgin epp?

what about those into MouthAction,are they still called virgins?

smh,sex na sex

T34M V1RG1N
virgin epp ritualist, yahoo yahoo, village sacrifice e.t.c who u epp?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins by jmoore(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2017
If virginity no help you, please go and join the ashawos.

You dey talk character, promiscuity na good character? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See How Jade Almost Went Naked On Red Carpet At Brit 2017 Awards / Are Husbands Really Scarce These Days? / She's Been Trending As "Nigeria's Hottest Firefighter" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.