Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Young Men Should Know Before 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Young Men Should Know Before 30 (1181 Views)

See What Young Lady Posts Almost-unclad Photos To Mark Birthday! Photos / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / A Must See: What Young Boys Were Seen Doing To A Lady In A Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
WHAT YOUNG MEN SHOULD KNOW BEFORE 30

1. “No one cares about you” - not in a mean way, but rather in the sense that you shouldn’t worry what others think because everyone’s concerned with their own lives. “Do your thing, the way you want to, and I promise you no one will judge,” he said.

2. “If you want to do something then just do it.” Living with regret is not fun and your 20s are a good time to take risks because you don’t have as many responsibilities as you likely will later in life.

3. “Get in the habit of being healthy and exercising." in future you will thank me for it.

4. “You're not forgiven as easily for blunders and failures in your 30s and beyond,” “F*** up now and learn how the world works and you'll be a much better adjusted adult than most.”

5. And perhaps the most important thing we all need to learn sooner rather than later in our lives is that nobody’s perfect and that’s OK: “You have to accept that you have flaws. That doesn't mean you don't do anything about them.”

6. “Trying five per cent harder than your co-workers and/or business partners, and being charismatic can be a nonstop train to success,”

7. Have at least two sources of income. Buying land(s) is one of the tested and trusted ways to invest for future purpose. Building rented apartment is key. yes, diversify the source of your income.

8. Get married if you are yet to do so. The society respect and recognize married men than single folks. Yes, get married.

9. Believe in yourself.

10. You may add yours.

2 Likes

Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by newyorks(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
E speaki lekwa.
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by Teedawg: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
okay first of all I didn't read this because live is not programmed to go according to one's plan.I can do whatever I can and know anything I want at any age

1 Like

Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Teedawg:
okay first of all I didn't read this because live is not programmed to go according to one's plan.I can do whatever I can and know anything I want at any age
There are basic principles one ought to know and apply in life to be successful
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by Teedawg: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
GentleErudite:

There are basic principles one ought to know and apply in life to be successful
No they are not you can do all and you won't still be successful its not that easy...
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by wtfCode: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
10. "Know as much sexual positions as possible"
At least know how give a lady some nice doggy, n u'll assure u a long-lasting relationship. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by gabinogem(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
...The fear of time is the beginning of failure. cool
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by McBrooklyn(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by obiorathesubtle: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Eat good, have enough sex, have enough money..

Never leave your house on an empty stomach, sex starved, or without money in your pocket..

1 Like

Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
let the countdown begin 14years,4months&16 days to clock 30.
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Teedawg:
No they are not you can do all and you won't still be successful its not that easy...
At least ur chance increases
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by torres89: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
don't chase women
chase money...
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
torres89:
don't chase women

chase money...
Lol
Re: What Young Men Should Know Before 30 by WebSurfer(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
You all should just give us a break

(1) (Reply)

. / Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. / See How Medical Students Show Love By Sharring One Plate Of White Rice No Stew!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.