Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

DSS Picks Up James Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Picks Up James Ibori (50448 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. / BREAKING: DSS Operatives Pick Up James Ibori On Arrival In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Realdeals(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Expected
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Awoo88: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Buhari is desperately looking for allies

3 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Brown14: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Akinaukwa: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Maybe to warn him on the dangers of taking sides with the opposition parties and to lie low.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by nandyz(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
I hope there will be no be centiemnets......
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Businessideas: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
This Harrassement of Southerners has to stop!
You mean the ex-convict Southerners. Don't worry, once you steal ,you will join them at least the south will be purged of thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by phkka1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
DSS cannot see Amaechi and other APC members. Just to pretend as if they are working.

1 Like

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by onyepapa(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
NNVanguard:
Actually, there is no peace for the wicked and looters of the National treasury
please how much of your National treasury did he loot?
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Ijaya123: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
This Harrassement of Southerners has to stop!

Sorry to ask but are you deliberately being daft?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
A,S,A.P LOL
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by j1mmy: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
his appeal will be that 1000s of politicans have been stealing since 1st republic why only him!
lol
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by overall90: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
I think they just want to find out where his political leanings are.
Once he is ready to join APC he is good to go.
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Humblesam(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
And some foolish and gullible people are sheepishly waiting in the airport to celebrate his return.
Imagine some people!
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by ephi123(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Very good.
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by mulattoclaroo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
His university in Oghara is currently indicted in a court case with a former student. How will this man withstand all of this? This is too much for one man to bear.
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by NNVanguard(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
onyepapa:
please how much of your National treasury did he loot?

Will he be jailed in London for his personal money?

Have we lost the sense of reasoning as to support criminals because of ethnoreligious bias?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Pedrocross4568(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Great news
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by NNVanguard(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
j1mmy:
his appeal will be that 1000s of politicans have been stealing since 1st republic why only him!
lol

A very lame reason you know
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by kingNovak: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Good Move.

We should stop celebrating those who put us in this mess by their past actions.
but plenty of our youths are in support of a protest organised by those who put us in this mess. A protest spear headed by someone who dines and wines with thieves....isokay
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by abdulmuqsit15(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
so fast? allow to receive naija breeze first na. ok, it is nt an arrest, waiting to hear more
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by AntiWailer: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
kingNovak:
but plenty of our youths are in support of a protest organised by those who put us in this mess. A protest spear headed by someone who dines and wines with thieves....isokay

I am one but I am not in support of the protest.

I will be happy if they register , get a voter's card and vote them out in 2019 instead.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by slysteel: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
James ibori is not under arrest,i don't know what some zombies are celebrating here,just because DSS wants to lure him to join apc that is why he was invited for a 1 hour meeting,a private jet is waiting for him at the airport and he will be landing at osubi air strip by 4pm,quit celebrating,cry your dead country a river..
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by kingNovak: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

I am one but I am not in support of the protest.

I will be happy if they register , get a voter's card and vote them out in 2019 instead.
you get sense my brother. I told them my protest holds on election day 2019 and they rained insults on me. Glad to know we still have people who reason very well in this country. God bless you

1 Like

Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by piping: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Another HERO has come.
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by uvie66: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
How can you appeal a judgement that you pleaded guilty to, you are an ex con and a certified thief.
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Chiedu4Trump: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Businessideas:

You mean the ex-convict Southerners. Don't worry, once you steal ,you will join them at least the south will be purged of thieves

If the Southerners are ex-convict, why is the north holding onto us in the south?

why can't the north go it's way?

You are dragging everybody down in the south
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by komekn(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
onexile:
Amechi stole more money than Ibori can ever think of - Tinubu

So what does that mean? even if it is true.

We should leave Ibori a man who pleaded guilty and was convicted of numerous corruption charges in a competent court.

This is your rational - Let's leave an escaped armed robber who has been tried and convicted. Because there is a supposedly bigger armed robber that has not been caught yet.

Does that make sense to you?
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by okechuks22: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
onexile:
Amechi stole more money than Ibori can ever think of - Tinubu
are u suggesting they should free ibori and go for amaechi,u must have forgott ur sences somewhere
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by duality(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
They can question him as they want. But NOBODY should tell me they want to use ibori's case as "corruption fight" it wont work.
Re: DSS Picks Up James Ibori by Alphasoar(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
D2S be like D2S: James, abeg yam remain? James: For where court don freeze everytin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.