Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

No To Sex Outside Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No To Sex Outside Marriage (876 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / No To Sex Outside Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No To Sex Outside Marriage by ayodeledy: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
21 DAYS CAMPAIGN AGAINST SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE

My name is Ayodele Adeoye, I am doing a campaign against sex outside marriage for the next 21 days. Kindly join me in this campaign by saying NO to SEX outside marriage. No religion allows premarital sex.

The aims of this campaign are:

1. To eradicate children out of wedlock which later become nuisance to the society.

2. To reduce the rate of sexually transmitted disease(STD) in our society.

3. To reduce the rate of abortion of innocent destinies.

4. To cleanse our society of immoral act.

5. To help the unmarried to avoid God's wrath.

Add your voice to this campaign by:

1. Saying NO to SEX outside marriage for 21 days.

2. Share our daily campaign on all your social media platforms.

3. Comment or like our daily campaign on social media.

4. Make a daily post on your social media platforms discouraging SEX outside marriage. Etc.

Date: 5th February to 25th February 2017

1 Like

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
nice one op
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yes o.
Lets go there!.
Hurraaay!!!

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by gwama: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Well-ordered charity begins with either. Did the greatness of the great pastors in Nigeria marry virgin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would The World Be Better Without Religion? / Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? / Do All Religions Lead To God And Point To The Same Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.