Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) (3534 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
givemedatin:
It is finished. . .I'm leaving Nigeria. grin grin grin

Me I don reach Seme border.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Tonyebarcanista, i cant believe your brothers could be this shameless. What exactly happened to them?

Tonyebarcanista was there hailing the ododogboligbo 1 of Africa.

We are finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
oduastates:
Nigeria is hopeless.
How do you solve a problem like Nigeria?
My answer , it is unsolvable.
All I want is to cut out my SW. and solve the problem within .
They celebrate international pariahs. Same way some people celebrate Abacha.

You will cut out which SW?? Mods should ban you for that statement.

Is Buruji Kashamu a deltan?. If you cut out SW, Kashamu will be your president for life.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by demolinka(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Small time the guy go contest for senate, or okowa go give am one portfolio for government.
Naija which way
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
all I see is humans clustering everywhere

the last pic thogrin the moment the head witches in ur village are holding ur remotegrin
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by BlackSeptember: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you the Omenka that I know that buys me beer or one of his trolls?
FIXED grin
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you the Omenka that I know or one of his trolls?
Ibiza wink
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ibiza wink
Confirm!

It is pathetic that the same people hailing James Ibori for his "heroic" will come on social media tomorrow to cry that the economy is not getting better.

Why can't our people live beyond parochial sentiments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Confirm!

It is pathetic that the same people hailing James Ibori for his "heroic" will come on social media tomorrow to cry that the economy is not getting better.

Why can't our people live beyond parochial sentiments?
Paddy, it is simply beyond me. I just dont know where we are headed with this attitude of our.

How've you been holding up? Been reading and observing from the sidelines and saw youve made yourself alot of enemies lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by Fundamentalist: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
A celebration of criminality
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Paddy, it is simply beyond me. I just dont know where we are headed with this attitude of our.

How've you been holding up? Been reading and observing from the sidelines and saw youve made yourself alot of enemies lately.
Been trying to keep up brother.

Of late my iPod yoot friends have intensified their anger and bitterness, unfortunately, some innocent Nigerians are being carried away. But at the appropriate time they (Nigerians) will understand.

How can a normal human being wish for death for another person due to political differences?

How can a sane human being call himself a Christian that is seeking permanent solution to Kaduna tribal crises (not religious) call for the killing of an innocent group without expecting appropriate response?

They want to do a jamboree that they call protest, which is their right even though I don't support or oppose, yet they get embittered and raged when I made my position known.

The same group of people that were defending criminals that were facing corruption cases expect me to join their charade? Where is the moral legitimacy? Is it not funny that these same people are he hailers of ex-convict Ibori? Yet, they cry poor economy.

I have never seen such open display of insanity since I left childhood stage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Been trying to keep up brother.

Of late my iPod yoot friends have intensified their anger and bitterness, unfortunately, some innocent Nigerians are being carried away. But at the appropriate time they (Nigerians) will understand.

How can a normal human being wish for death for another person due to political differences?

How can a sane human being call himself a Christian that is seeking permanent solution to Kaduna tribal crises (not religious) call for the killing of an innocent group without expecting appropriate response?

They want to do a jamboree that they call protest, which is their right even though I don't support or oppose, yet they get embittered and raged when I made my position known.

The same group of people that were defending criminals that were facing corruption cases expect me to join their charade? Where is the moral legitimacy? Is it not funny that these same people are he hailers of ex-convict Ibori? Yet, they cry poor economy.

I have never seen such open display of insanity since I left childhood stage.
What more can i say.... It is well.

Keep doing your thing supporting the party you believe in while we do ours. In the end, all we want is a country we can be proud of wherever we go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon / Heavy Protest Rocks Abia State As IPOB Members Demand For Nnamdi Kanu(Photos) / Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.