Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Seer...in Your Mind! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Seer...in Your Mind! (11389 Views)

A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away / "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle / The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Prinxxdave: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Like seriously bro, are you trying to start a quarrel you can't end ehn?!

calm down na..... na just question coz am seer
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Prinxxdave:

calm down na..... na just question coz am seer
Common bro, I stay at somewhere close to karu site in nassarawa state and I would not mind if you can put your hands on your chest and think about where I stay for better effects of you being the seer you know!
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by promgurlP(f): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Common bro, I stay at somewhere close to karu site in nassarawa state and I would not mind if you can put your hands on your chest and think about where I stay for better effects of you being the seer you know!
Karu site you say? I stay in abacha road estate. Your story is really interesting but the updates are kinda short though.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Prinxxdave: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolbreezy01:

am on fasting, so I don't want to disturb my fasting
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
promgurlP:

Karu site you say? I stay in abacha road estate. Your story is really interesting but the updates are kinda short though.
Wow am quite conversant with that estate as am always around there. As for the updates, am still an upcoming writer ooo aspiring to get better. Nice of you stopping by though.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Prinxxdave:

am on fasting, so I don't want to disturb my fasting
ROTFL, like seriously, for you to be the seer which you say you are, you have to be zeus who is the greek god of mankind who can't be fasting but instead people fast to him.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Prinxxdave: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolbreezy01:
ROTFL, like seriously, for you to be the seer which you say you are, you have to be zeus who is the greek god of mankind who can't be fasting but instead people fast to him.
I don hear continue d story
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by promgurlP(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Wow am quite conversant with that estate as am always around there. As for the updates, am still an upcoming writer ooo aspiring to get better. Nice of you stopping by though.
smileyyou're doing a great job tbh. No problem, falling the story already wink
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by waluga(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Sorry sir but survival of the curse was written by solomonbrown1 and not me so this is not a follow up. Though am hoping you enjoy this more. Thanks for the comment.
yeah i know but there are some similarities in it all
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2017
matadonis:

yeah....lot of typographical errors n, a point where he said.....tobi realized he had not taken breakfast last night.....i dont understand....breakfast at night?
Nice story

Seconded,n also d prt he introduced nithale,wen he entered hades palace,he wud av masked him,der by livin us in suspense til revelation,any way nyc story stil folowin grin smiley
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice story bro, but try to re-read, and edit. Lots of typos and grammatical errors. Your imagination is great.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Cool,congrs on makin fp,wich mins d story is gona b movin 2 anoda level,wich is... MORE FIERY UPDATES grin [b]Cool,congrs on makin fp,wich mins d story is gona b movin 2 anoda level,wich is... MORE FIERY UPDATES grin [/b]Cool,congrs on makin fp,wich mins d story is gona b movin 2 anoda level,wich is... MORE FIERY UPDATES grin RYD ON BRODA wink
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Samexdx(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
You've got a nice story line
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Samexdx(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Samexdx(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
The update is too short bro
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by nanadeeva01(f): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Were is the writer i want to read wat happens next
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sorry guys for not updating, thieves deemed it fit to invade our estates last night though nothing was lost as the estate securities pursue them but sadly I lost the update I was typing at that moment as I do type at midnight. Sorry guys will update soon. Thanks for understanding.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by davspog2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nice plot, Nice story, just needs a Lil bit of polishing.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Prinxxdave: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
waluga:
yeah i know but there are some similarities in it all

hey pls help me with d link to that survival of the curse
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Prinxxdave: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Sorry guys for not updating, thieves deemed it fit to invade our estates last night though nothing was lost as the estate securities pursue them but sadly I lost the update I was typing at that moment as I do type at midnight. Sorry guys will update soon. Thanks for understanding.

OMG
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by waluga(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Prinxxdave:

hey pls help me with d link to that survival of the curse
I'm sorry me myself only read the last update update here....So I don't have..probably If yuh later get yuh can lemme know
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by chiefoluigwe(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Your story is good but your grammar is killing me. Very distracting. It is making the story difficult to read.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Momoh7(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
coolbreezy01:
I don prepare seat with flash speed. Which do you take beer, wine or juice?. How do you see the story?
mix kunu and gegemu for me
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by kingin55(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
enjoying these
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2017
....Gallantly walks into thread,and nonchalantly whistling 'soft work' with 4bottles of orijin for saraphina and i,then it happened!,...instantly the drinks went crashing to the floor as i saw no update...convulsing in anger,i literary morphed into astral mode and took off heavenward...slowly decending into coolbreezy01 sitting room,catching him jejely soaking garri with crayfish,freshquick and moimoi,i became enraged...
on sighting me-with a mouthful of d concortion n a spoonful halfway to the promiseland-be4 he could react,i lunged @ him wit maddening speed,dealing him a mind-boggling,brain rattling and bone breaking blow which reverberated through out his spine n rendered him senseless for a minute,with the concortion spilled outta his mouth...
pulling out missperfects dagger and brandishing it,i came close,throwing his phone to him and said'START TYPING NOW...
abeg na,find us update mboke...

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Breezy,wher u na cry i hope is not wot i dn wana tink u wnt 2 do
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2017
OH NO I CANT ABANDON MY FIRST STORY NOW.BUT AS I SAID LAST THOSE STUPID GENTLEMEN OF THE HIGHWAY CAME AGAIN AND I LOST MY GADGETS IN THE PROCESS. COULD HAVE GOTTEN A NEW ONE BUT CURRENTLY ON EXAMS SO PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY AT MY STUPIDITY BUT THE SEER WILL.CONTINUE SOONEST AND HOTTER, I PROMISE.
THANKS SPIRITMAN99 FOR STILL STAYING ALONG DOR IS LONG.LOVE YOU MAN.NO HOMO

PEACE
STILL THE SEER

2 Likes

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Presh900(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Maybe you should give credit and honour to whom it is due. You copied the plot from RedMosquito.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2017
coolbreezy01:
OH NO I CANT ABANDON MY FIRST STORY NOW.BUT AS I SAID LAST THOSE STUPID GENTLEMEN OF THE HIGHWAY CAME AGAIN AND I LOST MY GADGETS IN THE PROCESS. COULD HAVE GOTTEN A NEW ONE BUT CURRENTLY ON EXAMS SO PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY AT MY STUPIDITY BUT THE SEER WILL.CONTINUE SOONEST AND HOTTER, I PROMISE.
THANKS SPIRITMAN99 FOR STILL STAYING ALONG DOR IS LONG.LOVE YOU MAN.NO HOMO

PEACE
STILL THE SEER
My bro sorry for your loses,p:s do take your time,...@ your lst statement,deris no way am gonna liv a friends work,...we await your updates still...
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by BlissfulJeff(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
update us o
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by WorldGreatest1(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2017
pmc01:

Hello
Okada stop, I say stop, na here e dey happen.

Oya coolbreezy01 let's go...
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by whade: 12:59am On May 26, 2017
Nice story bro.....contains a number of vocabulary which will be improved by your proof reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / FATIMAH - A Change To My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.