Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts (1380 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Increase Corps Members Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Flexygist: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ekiti​ State Governor, Ayodele Fayose Urge Federal Government to Increase Corps Member Allowance From N19k To N50k.

Continue to see reactions from Nigerians after he tweeted this..

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/02/04/increase-corps-member-allowance-from-n19k-to-n50k-fayose-tells-fg-nigerian-reacts/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Kingsley1000(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
yea the 50k it was during pdp rule
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by yomi007k(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
As much as it sounds good it can only happen in dreams.
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
only in Nigeria you see an increase in d amounts of goods and services and yet a decrease in wages and salaries.

5 Likes

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by blackCITIZEN(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmm
With all this Fayose news up and down, here and there
One governor : Fire service Operator, Apostle Suleman's Jack Bauer, Convertible rough rider, Chinese loan stopper etc

And na some people Governor be this oh
Abeg which time him get to lead en state

The tin tire me oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by TippyTop(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
I wonder where Nigeria would be without the likes of Fayose. This governor seems to be the conscience of the nation.
Prices of goods and commodities have trippled since Bubu became president but not salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by casttlebarbz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
some people gat no joy...o boy see lashing
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by babyfaceafrica: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
This Fayose go just open in mouth anyhow... Nansense!!!..increase ko..decrease ni
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Brown14: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
.....he is saying the truth.

Corpers are not even supposed to be collecting anything less than 40k.

And if I can remember vividly they(APC and buhari) campaigned with the promise of increasing it.

What is 19800? Sef?

Money wey some senators dey pay their gateman sef high pass am.den u go dey pay graduate 19800

1 Like

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by easzypeaszy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fayose is my guy...bt dis ur talk ain't ma guy
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by REDshouse(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
what else can I say.... fayose can pay the balance ...

1 Like

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Sibrah: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
This clown.
N-POWER = N30k
NYSC = N50k
This man is eyeing 2019 and 2023. If PDP didn't do it with excess I wonder how they gonna do it . . .
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Qmerit(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
[[s][s]quote author=TippyTop post=53418702]I wonder where Nigeria would be without the likes of Fayose. This governor seems to be the conscience of the nation.
Prices of goods and commodities have trippled since Bubu became president but not salaries. [/quote][/s][/s]

Did you ask if he has paid the salaries of 7months in Ekiti state! What minimum wage does he pay to workers and how much does Ekiti corpers receive from him.. ? Talk is cheap and later he would say he's a political professor. Lobbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Flexherbal(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
The way prices of goods and services are now, 50,000 per month, may not even be able to put food on the table for 30 days.
The government should rather think of how to make the economy friendly.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by snowden9(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
I guess this weren't the comments Fayose was expecting.
Fayose after reading those comments will be like

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
As much as I dislike Buhari’s maladministration of Nigeria, people like Fayose are not in the position to draw a way for a better Nigeria!

He is a capitalist who believes in the exploitation of the masses.

How much is Ekiti state paying the civil servants?

Is Fayose paying them regularly?

What happened to the fake credit alert Fayose sent to Ekiti workers in October, 2016?

What work is Rogba Fayose, his son doing that he's living exorbitant life?

My people, it's time to take back Nigeria from all these vultures

#istandwithnigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by omenkaLives(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Serves him right. This blabbermouth cvnt shoves his foot right into his mouth whenever he opens it and hopes to get some applause for his unrelenting demonstration of stupidity.

What right does he have to make any such demands when he's yet to fulfil anything in Ekiti?

This overgrown idiot was voted to fix Ekiti but he's made it his major occupation throwing tantrums about the fg everyday.

I dont blame him though, i blame those sore electoral losers who keep giving him the impression his stupidity is making some tangible marks on people's lives.

What an old fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by mightyhazell: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
But this is the only reasonable thing to do na.

What 19k cud buy just 18months ago ,50k can't even buy it now

Godbless u fayose. The tormentor in chief of apc demons

3 Likes

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by hannyjay(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
How much is he paying EKITI workers?

1 Like

Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by lekzyn(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fayose is not paying Ekiti corpers so as to support them, person wey never pay state workers despite all the bail-out funds and federal allocations.
Re: Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts by DaniDani(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Irredeemable zombies replying man of wisdom. The kind of youths we have in this generation and in this part of the world is unprecedented. Some of them bad mouthing fayose are serving copers or they have a relative serving currently but they will not like what fayose said because of hate and malice. The current alawee is unmanageable. It can't feed any one in any part of Nigeria today for 3weeks let alone four or five weeks. Pls those of you close to buhari, tell him to show small conscience and increase the alawee. Those who depends only on this alawee are on suicide mission.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: The Making Of A Brand– Reuben Abati / Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. / Senator Uche Ekwunife Is +1 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.