Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. (1237 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Alhkerimu(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Although in life we are all individual differences like wise to our behaviours, attitude and our character.
Some people prefer sex before marriage which means if at all the relationship involve in K leg tomorrow they have nothing to loose.
While Some people prefer abstain from sex till after wedding for best reason best known to them alone.
Nairalanders let have your own opinion here.
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tch
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
You make it sound as if it's an obligation by saying " necessary" it is a matter of choice. Some would argue the virtuous route and remain celibate and others are more practical and forward thinking. Would you not want to know what it would be like before you commit for a life time?
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by annayawchee: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
is checking if the phone you just bought is sound necessary? If yes then your question is yes..... Lous!
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by firstking01(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's a sin point and blank.
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Alhkerimu(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Raine80:
You make it sound as if it's an obligation by saying " necessary" it is a matter of choice. Some would argue the virtuous route and remain celibate and others are more practical and forward thinking. Would you not want to know what it would be like before you commit for a life time?
I hear you
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Alhkerimu(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2017
firstking01:
Hmmmm. For me i prefer sex before marriage because no one know 2moro
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Daviestunech(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Hmmmm. For me i prefer sex before marriage because no one know 2moro
but tomorrow is Monday na grin
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Alhkerimu(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Daviestunech:
but tomorrow is Monday na grin
hahahahahahaha. Guy not in that way
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by jmoore(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is not necessary. Na stealing..... Premarital sex is chopping wetin no belong to you.
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by jmoore(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Although in life we are all individual differences like wise to our behaviours, attitude and our character.
Some people prefer sex before marriage which means if at all the relationship involve in K leg tomorrow they have nothing to loose.
While Some people prefer abstain from sex till after wedding for best reason best known to them alone.
Nairalanders let have your own opinion here.
I doubt if you really understood what you wrote.

In fact, it is those that indulge in premarital sex that lose something if the relationship fails.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by krauss: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Scripture is far more realistic about people’s desires
and level of self-control than many people know.

“But if they cannot control themselves, they should
marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with
passion.” 1 Corinthians 7:9 (NIV). Just like so many analogies can be projected as reasons to have sex before marriage, there also abounds so many analogies for one not to.

Question: Who is ready to buy the cow when you are ready to give away the milk for free?
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by krauss: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
ultimately, this question doesn't need so much brainstorming if one is a true believer.
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by krauss: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
solomon 8:4, 3:5 and 2:7. Do not awaken love until he please.
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Jozzy4: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
jmoore:

In fact, it is those that indulge in premarital sex that lose something if the relationship fails.

Exactly.

I discover that after a break up Women who have had sex felt much more depressed that Lady who abstain before the break up.

and besides, its more easier to be just friend with an Ex if no such thing as sexual intercourse occur when both are together . BUT most times it hard to remain as friend with an Ex with whom uv had sex .
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yes,3days to the wedding and we do d do
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
firstking01:
But you engage in pre-marital sex?. cheesy
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
jmoore:

Right on point there.
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by AfroSamurai: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
jmoore:

What do they loose, I quiver to ask?
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Alhkerimu(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
jmoore:

My brother you know the fact yet you are still beating around the bush.
Be wise and open your eye, without sex you are the one loosing
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Alhkerimu(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jozzy4:

Exactly.

I discover that after a break up Women who have had sex felt much more depressed that Lady who abstain before the break up.

and besides, its more easier to be just friend with an Ex if no such thing as sexual intercourse occur when both are together . BUT most times it hard to remain as friend with an Ex with whom uv had sex .
Relationship without sex, hmmmm my brother de make one will regret later
Re: Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. by Jozzy4: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Relationship without sex, hmmmm my brother de make one will regret later

Regret ... in what sense Sir ?

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With 3k For Feeding, / Am available / How To Talk To Your Crush Without Being Crushed(friendzoned)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.