Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. (866 Views)

Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG / I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement / Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by nabiz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
It baffles me how some people are kicking against the proposed national protest. Pls can APC members especially those that are against the proposed national protest in this forum, boldly without sentiment list the numbers of achievement this administration has achieve within the little time the have spent in office.

Pls no insult. Matured mmind only. I am looking for a reason why I should nott join the protest.
Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by innovatn4change: 1:48am On Feb 05, 2017
There is nothing to analyze. He has been extremely underwhelming so far. He has also managed to undercede any expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 05, 2017
innovatn4change:
There is nothing to analyze. He has been extremely underwhelming so far. He has also managed to undercede any expectations.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by blackpanda: 5:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Only kicking the ineffectual buffoon out of power is more than enough achievement for me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by nabiz(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2017
blackpanda:
Only kicking the ineffectual buffoon out of power is more than enough achievement for me grin
No job my brother grin let us be sincere. I want to see what buhari has achieve so far. I want an unbiased mind to come out and tell me

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by juman(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2017
I am also not a fan of buhari and his clueless apc. But despite their utter failure there are very few positive indications achieved by him.

The ones I remember now
Number one: He removed the pdp that destroyed nigeria for sixteen years. Very important direction change for the country.
Number two: At federal level, his anti corruption has reduced corruption significantly.

But he can never become a great leader the way he governs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by Paretomaster(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2017
juman:
I am also not a fan of buhari and his clueless apc. But despite their utter failure there are very few positive indications achieved by him.

The ones I remember now
Number one: He removed the pdp that destroyed nigeria for sixteen years. Very important direction change for the country.
Number two: At federal level, his anti corruption has reduced corruption significantly.

Exactly, plus a heavy blow to the Shekau led insurgents....

actually a non bias analysis cannot be reached sue to many factors, Nigeria solely rely on oil, and it's price has crashed worldwide, with production at its lowest due to militant activities, all dis has led to a high cost of living, and subsequent fall in d value of Naira.

as long as we remain a mono economy, we will never get to the promise land, we have no business importing consumables we can easily produce here.

bottom line, Nigeria cannot become Paris overnight, we have to go thru some difficult times...

God bless FRN.....
Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by juman(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Paretomaster:

Exactly, plus a heavy blow to the Shekau led insurgents....

actually a non bias analysis cannot be reached sue to many factors, Nigeria solely rely on oil, and it's price has crashed worldwide, with production at its lowest due to militant activities, all dis has led to a high cost of living, and subsequent fall in d value of Naira.

as long as we remain a mono economy, we will never get to the promise land, we have no business importing consumables we can easily produce here.

bottom line, Nigeria cannot become Paris overnight, we have to go thru some difficult times...

God bless FRN.....

Yeah, the defeat of the bokos is another positive things.

But moving nigeria to situation where it gets money from other areas also and not rely solely on oil alone, I think another government is needed to handle that. APC cannot do that.
Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by plaetton: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2017
juman:

The ones I remember now

Liar.
How old are you ?
16yrs old?

Kindly kindly tell us what Nigeria had that PDP destroyed in 16yrs.

Very important direction change in Nigeria ?
What direction is that , and where has it taken us thus far ?

Again, kindly tell us how and when corruption has been significantly reduced at the federal level.
I guess Aso Rock, and the stench of corruption emanating from there is not part of Federal Government?
Interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2017
PMB amalysis....activity for the jobless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by freeze001(f): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2017
blackpanda:

Was the idea of replacing one with another not to improve what was available to a more desirable point? That is what d op is asking, after 'laying the foundation' of 'electoral victory', what next? That is the subject of analysis so kindly retool your mind.
Re: Pls Let Us Analyse Buhari's Achievement. by freeze001(f): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Can you please outline tangible examples of corruption reduction at Federal level? Not perceptions please.
You can start from appointments to the national budget and even the prosecution of the 'anti-corruption' fight. If u prefer other instances of federally reduced corruption that's also fine.

juman:

The ones I remember now

(1) (Reply)

We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed / What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? / You Think You Have Seen Recession? Give PMB More Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.