Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University (45542 Views)

Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Catastrophe: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na wa o. Abeg na fulani man be her papa!?? Nose ring!! Well Mat 7:1 oo undecided
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by yhermmie(f): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Proud mum
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Neenie(f): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:
grin

I hate nose rings. I don't just know why. And na Cynthia Morgan cause am.

But that girl is cute sha

Because of you, i will stop using nose ring grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by izzou(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Neenie:

Because of you, i will stop using nose ring grin grin grin

You must have been told how cute you look, so I won't bother saying it cool

But remove the damn ring angry

Don't make me jealous

BTW:Do you accept PMs?
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Neenie(f): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:

You must have been told how cute you look, so I won't bother saying it cool

But remove the damn ring angry

Don't make me jealous

BTW:Do you accept PMs?

Lol, ok i will
Yes i do
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by izzou(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Neenie:

Lol, ok i will
Yes i do

Good
grin

I just sent thou a pm

Thou shalt not put an aspiring admirer on hold.

1 Like

Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by therealchase(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
I have been on this her daughter's matter since..I go try my luck who get her contact grin no play o
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by willorie(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brown14:
She Neva enta university before she don dey put ring for nose
very soon na for her naval, clitoris & her eyes she go wear am
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Brown14: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
willorie:

very soon na for her naval, clitoris & her eyes she go wear am

U know if she never dey wear for dere already... Bad shildrences
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Omotayor123(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Xaddy:
How was your night and how has your day started?
Day was Okay.
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Oppypoppy: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is that why d pikin con do face like horse so? I just dey ask ni o!!!!
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Xaddy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omotayor123:
Day was Okay.
Happy to hear that...

Gosh... You're so beautiful...
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Omotayor123(f): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Xaddy:
Happy to hear that...
Gosh... You're so beautiful...
undecided undecided
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Xaddy(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Omotayor123:
undecided undecided
I'm sorry. I couldn't help but point it out. I was already tripping sad
Re: Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University by Omotayor123(f): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Xaddy:

I'm sorry. I couldn't help but point it out. I was already tripping sad
grin tnx anyway!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) / Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.