Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday (41732 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by gists: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Barring any last minute change in plan, President Muhammadu Buhari is expected back in Nigeria on Sunday after his 10-day vacation in London, United Kingdom.

A competent source in the presidency confirmed to our correspondent on Friday that top government officials are expected to receive the President at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.

“There are no indications yet that he will not be back on Sunday. If he will not return, he would have communicated that to the National Assembly. Since he has not done that, then he is expected back,” the source said.

Our correspondent had reported that workers of Julius Berger, saddled with the responsibility of maintaining the Presidential Villa, were seen re-painting the outer wall of the President’s office on Friday.

It could, however, not be confirmed at the time of filing this report if the re-painting had anything to do with Buhari’s imminent return.

Buhari had penultimate Thursday departed Nigeria for London for a 10-day vacation and is expected to resume work on Monday, February 6.

He had informed the lawmakers that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo would be performing the duties of the President in acting capacity while he would be away.

This is the third time Buhari would embark on vacation in one year.

He had earlier embarked on a six-day vacation between February 5 and 10, 2016 in London.

He had also embarked on another 10-day vacation on June 6, 2016 to treat an ear infection.

http://punchng.com/buhari-returns-nigeria-sunday-resumes-monday/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by izzou(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy

Sarrki, thy paymaster has arrived.
But why London always? Three visits in a year only to London?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by MakeADifference: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by gists: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by ybalogs(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Our President is now recharged. I'm sure he must have learnt a thing or two from his vacation. I just pray He makes the right decisions to turn our dwindling economy around. Welcome Baba. #IstandwithBuhari .

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2017
When are those 1500 programmed zombies going to welcome him?

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by kabrud: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Children of 8 will not sleep tonight. Right now, they are like

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Make i sharply go await the presido

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by thuggCheetah(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
kabrud:
Children of 8 will not sleep tonight.
Make we dey watch na grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by emmaliveth10(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
He should just return and take us back to where we were before... We no need him change again!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by chronique(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
He is better off away cos his presence is useless to us.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Iceman2017(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
These more like a market gossip than a news....

This report is deceiving mbok....

You see people painting and you manufactured a story to us.
We need news not rumour abeg.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
But 2Baba Why ? lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Orikinla1: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2017
seunlayi:
When are those 1500 programmed zombies going to welcome him?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by emeijeh(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2017
2baba 2fearfear why

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by oringobiafra: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2017
the old rag never wan die this man self na collect devil. up biafraaaaaaa up ipob.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by dunkem21(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2017
Welcome, baba cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by SubtleFRED(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2017
President that cannot die for his country.

Is that one a President? angry

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by GloriaNino: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
The beast is back cry
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by pwettiejay(f): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
We are watching
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by CyberGypsy(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
he should better resume to work. I give 0 bleeps about his schedules . We want za Change his stupid party promised .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
His return still doesn't changes the high price of commodities. someone tell me something.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by omenkaLives(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
We are waiting sir. All our enemies shall be put to shame.

Here are some images to remind those who call you a dictator, for "threatening tuface" into submission, what a "demonstration/protest loving president" their hero was.

From tambuwal, the Number Four citizen of the country being teargased to the streets of Ojota being flooded by the army, all because those people dared to exercise their freedoms... Yet he is a "hero of democracy".

we live in a funny country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Bishop4bella(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
PMB returns or not. I stand with February 6.

Tu-baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Great news.
check my signature
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Welcome bk
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
He is mostly welcome in his father land.
But let them try n build Nigeria a home were other nations presidents n politicians will will be coming for their own vacations

My point is clear.

4 Likes

Haters should bury their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by sekundosekundo: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
"This is the third time Buhari would embark on vacation in one year".

Really?.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by mccoy47(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm still angry at 2face I hv notin to write angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nazacent: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Whether he is dead or alive, Nigeria condition will still remain the same. Abeg they should just sneak him in. Anytime I see him I see our economy, they look alike

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
sekundosekundo:
"This is the third time Buhari would embark on vacation in one year".

Really?.
watz ur business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.