Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records (38994 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Bobloco: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
President Bola Tinubu says he deserves to be listed in the Guinness World Records for the reforms he has made since assuming office on May 29, 2023.

Tinubu stated that during his time as governor of Lagos State between 1999 and 2007, he moved the state from zero to becoming the fifth largest economy on the continent, adding that his track record prepared him for the presidency.

He made this known during the 10th German-Nigerian Business Forum in Berlin, Germany.

His words: “For those who fear various obstacles, look at me; I come from the private sector, and I’m one of you, trained by Deloitte. I served as the treasurer of Exxon Mobil. Define corporate governance in any way, and I am in it.

“I governed Lagos for eight consecutive years. Today, I can proudly beat my chest that Lagos State is on the horizon and the fifth-largest economy in Africa, rising from zero. This is the track record that led me to the office of president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Nigeria voted for me for reforms, and from day one of my inauguration, I started the reforms. To me, if you didn’t mention me in the Guinness Book of Records, I’d thrive to find a way to insert myself because I did it without expectation, my inaugural speech disclosed what I would do
Tinubu added.

Tinubu’s remarks came after two crucial agreements between Nigerian and German companies were signed in Berlin on Tuesday.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-i-deserve-to-be-listed-in-guinness-world-records-tinubu/amp/

47 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Racoon(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
sad Yeah! You truly deserved being there. Your unimaginable dirty exploits are indeed legendary. After all you are the only person to have attended a Government College Lagos during its non-existent years and Government College Ibadan as a ghost. Shameless criminal.

418 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Racoon(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
To me, if you didn’t mention me in the Guinness Book of Records, I’d thrive to find a way to insert myself.........." Tinubu added.
Just hear what someone is saying in a 21st century world. This is the "snatch it, grab it, and run away with political power" emilokan criminal mentality.

Same way he forged CSU diploma certificate. Just wondering what the GWR organisers will be thinking of this shameless statement associated with them.

223 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Well he is living on tax payers money.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by TooMuchStuff: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election ...period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg

131 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Bobloco: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tinubu truly deserves to be listed in GWR at least for being a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by YorubaDemonswag: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tinubu is the real G. O. A. T

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Throwback: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
His words: “For those who fear various obstacles, look at me; I come from the private sector, and I’m one of you, trained by Deloitte. I served as the treasurer of Exxon Mobil. Define corporate governance in any way, and I am in it.

“I governed Lagos for eight consecutive years. Today, I can proudly beat my chest that Lagos State is on the horizon and the fifth-largest economy in Africa, rising from zero. This is the track record that led me to the office of president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Jagaban loves to boast with facts.

That is just the fact.

48 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Throwback: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election.....period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg

We do not deny that Obi won in his native Igboland, just as Tinubu and Atiku won in their own native regions.

But where was Obi when Tinubu was winning the NorthWest with 2.3m votes and also winning the NorthCentral with 4 states out of 6?

57 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by bigiyaro(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
😁😁😁😁... You really deserve a GWR.
You were the first in so many fields.
*First to buy the whole of INEC
*First to buy the whole of the supreme court.
*First druggie president.
*First international certificate forger president.
(Bubu holds the record for first local forger with his weac certificate. 😁😁😁😁)
*First president to hit the ground running...in the wrong direction 😁😁😁😁.
Make I stop here before agbado crew put am for my body.

154 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Racoon(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:
Jagaban loves to boast with facts.That is just the fact.
"...Then, the North’s results came in: he lost Kano, Kaduna and Katsina States. Despite his pernicious Muslim-Muslim ticket, he won only one of the six states in the North-East, his Muslim running-mate’s geo-political zone. In all, he won only six of the 19 Northern states. The 5.6million votes attributed to him from the North certainly lacked authenticity. 

He was losing the election, or it was tending towards a rerun. Then, INEC struck. The BVAS/IReV technology that worked perfectly for the National Assembly polls the same day suddenly failed for the presidential election. The rest is history! 

https://businessday.ng/columnist/article/supreme-court-verdict-tinubu-wins-legal-victory-but-lacks-legitimacy/

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ILoveNG: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Those whose names are already in the GWR for longest and loudest painful wail by group (2015 till date), consistent massive losing by group (2015 till date ) and mass self-made delusion by group (islamization delusion, jubril from sudan delusion, 2023 election delusion, CSU cartificate delusion, FBI documents delusion etc), they won't agree grin

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Throwback: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:

"...Then, the North’s results came in: he lost Kano, Kaduna and Katsina States. Despite his pernicious Muslim-Muslim ticket, he won only one of the six states in the North-East, his Muslim running-mate’s geo-political zone. In all, he won only six of the 19 Northern states. The 5.6million votes attributed to him from the North certainly lacked authenticity. 

He was losing the election, or it was tending towards a rerun. Then, INEC struck. The BVAS/IReV technology that worked perfectly for the National Assembly polls the same day suddenly failed for the presidential election. The rest is history! 

https://businessday.ng/columnist/article/supreme-court-verdict-tinubu-wins-legal-victory-but-lacks-legitimacy/

I reckon that person is both INEC and the voters rolled into 1?

His opinion is good entertainment in a beer parlour.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Okanatansiike: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Children.

This is the side effects of cocaine sniffing in full outfit.

Please avoid hard drugs

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Savedday2: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
After sniffing so much Coke, you start talking anyhow.

Have taken a closer look at the hardship and poverty that your attempt of putting yourself into the Guinness world record has put your people back home?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by igwebuike01: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Guinness world record in drug trafficking

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by iwaeda: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

President Bola Tinubu says he deserves to be listed in the Guinness World Records for the reforms he has made since assuming office on May 29, 2023.

Tinubu stated that during his time as governor of Lagos State between 1999 and 2007, he moved the state from zero to becoming the fifth largest economy on the continent, adding that his track record prepared him for the presidency.

He made this known during the 10th German-Nigerian Business Forum in Berlin, Germany.

“Nigeria voted for me for reforms, and from day one of my inauguration, I started the reforms. To me, if you didn’t mention me in the Guinness Book of Records, I’d thrive to find a way to insert myself because I did it without expectation, my inaugural speech disclosed what I would do” Tinubu added.

Tinubu’s remarks came after two crucial agreements between Nigerian and German companies were signed in Berlin on Tuesday.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-i-deserve-to-be-listed-in-guinness-world-records-tinubu/amp/

As druggie, lord of scammers and identity stealer. grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by TooMuchStuff: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

We do not deny that Obi won in his native Igboland, just as Tinubu and Atiku won in their own native regions.

But where was Obi when Tinubu was winning the NorthWest with 2.3m votes and also winning the NorthCentral with 4 states out of 6?

Again I said MR PETER OBI WON 🏆 AND WAS DENIED HIS MANDATE BY INEC BUHARI APC n Judiciary

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Flame333: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Actually the most useless broadcast I've watched..

A failed party who plunge a nation into crisis and won election again is truly Africa magic..

And to make it worse, they have the guts to tell Nigerians that they inherited a dead economy from their own party..

Fuulz in APC are more than what a mind could imagine...

Some of those fuulz will mention me

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by IamAtikulate: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
He said he built Lagos from Zero, a former FCT and British crown colony.

Clown

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by omoadeleye(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nice
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Olayinka8793(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jonze man undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Agbadocassava: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yeah as the most loved president ever

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by spartachico(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
May God have mercy upon us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
You are sir . The undisputed drug lord president Guinness book of record

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Wizardslayer: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yes tinubu is right to be named in GwR. The first drug baron and certificateless personality to forcefully become president.

He has broken many criminal records to buy his way to the presidency.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Morenikeji090(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
A great man himself.. we love you Jagaban

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ikemesit4477: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:
sad Yeah! You truly deserved being there. Your unimaginable dirty exploits are indeed legendary. After all you are the only person to have attended a Government College Lagos during its non-existent years and Government College Ibadan as a ghost. Shameless criminal.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by STEWpid(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chai..

Nigeria is POssible with Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Paragon311(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Self delusional....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by wanimo: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yes Baba druggie deserves to be listed in the Guinness World records.

1. The first drug lord to rig himself into office
2. The first certificate forger to force himself into office
3. The first criminal with forfeited assets to become president.

12 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos / ‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.