Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Is Valentine's Day For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Valentine's Day For? (724 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Valentine's Day For? by JuanDeDios: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2017
So I have been wondering because I am not understanding. Please help a brother understand. What exactly is Valentine's day for?
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2017
The only day you're allowed to be foolish because of love.
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by Silentscreamer(f): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2017
And u couldn't search it on google?
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017

Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by JuanDeDios: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Otio. I thought that was a given. You mean I risk becoming even more foolish that day?
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
And u couldn't search it on google?
Sweet, ever heard the Nigerian proverb that when an animal is itching it goes to a tree, but when a man is itching he does to a fellow man?
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by Laveda(f): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

undecided
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Eventhough the real essence has been altered and abused, in the history of mankind there's always a day set aside to honour something and love was one of the days...but in this case i think the main purpose was to honour st.valentine who died for love.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by Divay22(f): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2017
The day you set aside to love the ones close to your heart,or yourself
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Laveda:

undecided

What undecided
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by JuanDeDios: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Divay22:
The day you set aside to love the ones close to your heart,or yourself
So I can just love away at myself that day. Than you.
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by tee59(f): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
To tenagers who are drunk wt fake love,sex day.To adult who dont kno wat dey want in relationship except giv and take,more sex.To dose who really kno wat love is all abt,appreciation.To d pple who cares,reaching out to d needy.To elderly ones,,grateful heart.To som foolish ones,unforgetable day.
Re: What Is Valentine's Day For? by JuanDeDios: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2017
So back to the kweshun. What is today for? Help a brother understand.

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Confuse Help Me! / Is My Jeans A Lucky Jeans Or What? / Describe Her Using A Movie Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.