Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? (4026 Views)

How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by enuk80(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2017
i am trying to come out from a relationship with my girlfriend whom i love so much but i discovered that things are not meant to be and i broke it up with her...i tried to pleased her while i displeased myself...i saw all her wrong doing but i thought she would change but she didnt because she got dark secret, not open minded, tell so many lies etc., doesnt give a damn if i want to leave or not because she got many guys as friends and even married men coming to visit her..i sat down and i discovered that my relationship fail for the following reasons:

1. i was scared of starting all over again which made me scared of losing her.
2. i didnt take my decision serious because she knew i would always forgiver her.
3. i was too emotional
4. i didnt hangout with other girls because i thought i got her.
5. i fail to learn from my past relationship
6. i over showed love to her when she dont deserve it.
7. i was too caring
8. i made her belief i cant do without her.
9. i cried before her and she took advantage of my tears.
10. i was too committed in the relationship
11. i was too free with her.
12. i gave her too much attention.
13. i was always bother and worried about her.
14. i didnt allow her to express her love because my lovely attitude covers her.
15. i gave her so much hope
i guess she saw all these as my weak point and took advantage of me. i broke up with her because of the follwoing :

1. she lied ( i said 'lied' because i dont no if she was preg) about her being pregnant for me. i took her back because i wanted the baby. i doubted the pregnancy because she recently told me she had miscarriage whichh made me broke up with her. i told her after i forgave her that if i discovered you are not preg, u did aborted the baby, and if u later tell me u had miscarriage, then its over.
2.she pretend
3. she tells lies too much (though i tell lies too but unlike her).
4. she sex diffrent guys behind my back and its mind blowing.
5. she is not open.
6. she i not sincere
7. she keeps keeping in touch and seeing her ex fiance whom they are yet to break up.
8. she is not caring,
9. she is manipulative
10. she is not serious
11.she entertain married men and guys coming in and out of her house.
12. she is decieving.
13. she was not into me completely.
14. she claimed to be right
15. she is proud, not committed, not trust worthy
16. i dont understand her.

though i am not perfect and i no i have my own flaws but seeing all her doing is actually blowing me off..i really want to take things beyond where we are not but she is not ready.i broke up with her because this is not what i want. i am trying to move on but its hard for me and i want to prove to myself that i can move on without her even though i am finding it difficult.i guess she gladly accepted the break up cos she stop showing sign of wanting to come back.pls am i doing the right thing?i am the one who feels the pain more because i love her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
eleyi gidi gan

2 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by eezeribe(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Sorry Bro.. Never give your heart to a woman.

Check paulkillerman's signature,he said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2017
A girl does all these things, & u still claim 2 luv her...............sorry bro,but u r s sissy.

2 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Brown14: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Bro I know its hard but move on.

U did the right thing breaking up with her.

Ur happiness is not tied to anyone.

U successfully listed 16 things up there that made u break up with her and u r still asking if u did the right thing?

Pls give urself brain!

4 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by olasmith10(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Odikwa very serious
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by subtlemee(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
You've loved before and it failed and you now met her,so after her you'll still and definitely fall inlove again,you deserve somebody better if at all these things you wrote are true..just take your time you'll heal nobody dies from heartbreak it's not a disease but mere emotion which with time it wanes..surround yourself with good friends and loved ones and do what you enjoy doing one day you'll just wake up and the hurt has dissipated

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
NLchikeeto:
A girl does all these things, & u still claim 2 luv her...............sorry bro,but u r s sissy.

The guy came here for advice ,the least we can do is make him feel better and boost his self confidence .

@ OP , be yourself ,love yourself . Dude I know its hard but you have to move on . Concentrate on you . Double your hustle . Use this energy to improve your life and protect your mind .

Its hard mate but you have to take this L and bounce back .

It can be done ...I don't know when you will feel better but you will one day .

Until then work on you . Talk to friends ...accept the L but my guy bounce back . Open your eyes .

6 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
A man should learn to kill his emotions .OP until you stopped being emotional you will always suffer in the hands of ladies.

3 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by oglalasioux(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Treat women rough. Don't ever let them know you want them. The day you let your guards down you are a dead duck.

2 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Look down
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Tafari1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Don't be a pusxy nigga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
My brother enuk80, I just read through your post as I got a mention...
One thing is obvious here, u are yet to understand that enviable act of womanising, u should be adept at it, it will help u in so many immeasurable ways, 1st I think you should begin by asking yourself why all your relationships have failed in time past, the answer might be staring right at you.

I really feel for u reading this, and will like to give u an advice or 2 to work with, should u pursue them as u should, I believe u will see some remarkable changes cum improvements

First, the way u are wrote your whole epistle, seem more like u seeking more of public sympathy than sharing an experience . u SHOULD NEVER, appear so desperate , needy and sisy-like in front of women, they hate it (had u been following my stories I share here, u would have long learnt that) Learn to tell a woman your mind, and act firm, those are the kind of guys they actually like .. I am authoritatively telling u this from my wealth of experience, gathered from an antiquity of womanising . please learn to be firm with women, tell them ur mind (without fear), and discard them off once the need arises without a second thought, they WILL RESPECT U trust me,..

Secondly my brother, Nobody likes something that isn't attractive, your misspellings and poor lexically constructed articles portrays u as more of a man without finess , composure or good packaging ; see my brother, u should have an adequate interplay of all these qualities to attract women and keep them, Viz;: are u neat with a good dress sense? Do u speak well? How composed and intellectually engaging are u ?

Please reflect within , sincerely answer these questions , where u notice lack, fill in and quickly address . trust me it will definitely help in your subsequent relationships... I sign out from here..

I am Paulkillerman ...

11 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dude, you cried shocked angry
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Dude, you cried shocked angry
Why won't he cry?, the story is heartbreaking sef.

Op, take heart!.

1 Like

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Why won't he cry?, the story is heartbreaking sef.

Op, take heart!.
Twinnie, Naija men don't cry cheesy

They are forbidden to shed tears. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Twinnie, Naija men don't cry cheesy

They are forbidden to shed tears. cool tongue
Super story!. grin
Beyonce said "big girls don't cry". Is it true?.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Super story!. grin
Do I look like a big girl to you shocked

You didn't go to church Benny undecided

1 Like

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Do I look like a big girl to you shocked

You didn't go to church Benny undecided
I did second service, i guess you didn't go cos your church closes at 12.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by newyorks(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
is ur name is endurance bro?
for how long do u intend to endure as if ur life depends on her.come guy u ain't married to peddle her asap.taste another lady joor.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
I did second service, i guess you didn't go cos your church closes at 12.

Good pikin kiss tongue

My church closes at 10, Winners.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by konfused: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
PaulKillerman:
My brother enuk80, I just read through your post as I got a mention...
One thing is obvious here, u are yet to understand that enviable act of womanising, u should be adept at it, it will help u in so many immeasurable ways, 1st I think you should begin by asking yourself why all your relationships have failed in time past, the answer might be staring right at you.

I really feel for u reading this, and will like to give u an advice or 2 to work with, should u pursue them as u should, I believe u will see some remarkable changes cum improvements

First, the way u are wrote your whole epistle, seem more like u seeking more of public sympathy than sharing an experience . u SHOULD NEVER, appear so desperate , needy and sisy-like in front of women, they hate it (had u been following my stories I share here, u would have long learnt that) Learn to tell a woman your mind, and act firm, those are the kind of guys they actually like .. I am authoritatively telling u this from my wealth of experience, gathered from an antiquity of womanising . please learn to be firm with women, tell them ur mind (without fear), and discard them off once the need arises without a second thought, they WILL RESPECT U trust me,..

Secondly my brother, Nobody likes something that isn't attractive, your misspellings and poor lexically constructed articles portrays u as more of a man without finess , composure or good packaging ; see my brother, u should have an adequate interplay of all these qualities to attract women and keep them, Viz;: are u neat with a good dress sense? Do u speak well? How composed and intellectually engaging are u ?

Please reflect within , sincerely answer these questions , where u notice lack, fill in and quickly address . trust me it will definitely help in your subsequent relationships... I sign out from here..

I am Paulkillerman ...

Woow......

Dude you just nailed it. This is exactly what he needs.

Op, follow this advice religiously.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Good pikin kiss tongue

My church closes at 10, Winners.
Alright!.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Jglad(f): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
U re still thinking abt it shows u haven't decided... Move on n forget d past.

Check my Signature and even my Dp
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by annayawchee: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Love is weakness... Sorry boss,...... These girls ain't loyal, best option is drill them as long as you can then dump their ass

2 Likes

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by snowden9(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thank God i was able to mentor your younger bro earlier enough before he became a 'You'.
You probably weren't fortunate to have elder bros or cousins that were 'experienced '
I pity you. Seems you're less than 20 cos of your speech.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by snowgal: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
annayawchee:
Love is weakness... Sorry boss,...... These girls ain't loyal, best option is drill them as long as you can then dump their ass
that a rather harsh statement to make.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by bakynes(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Super story!. grin
It's Fergie that said Big girls don't cry not Beyonce

1 Like

Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by annayawchee: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
snowgal:
that a rather harsh statement to make.
harsh? What makes it harsh?
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
bakynes:

Beyonce said that too and a host of other musicians like Kelly Clarkson.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by bakynes(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Beyonce said that too and a host of other musicians like Kelly Clarkson.
Well Fergie first came out with that song before other artiste started using it.
Re: This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
bakynes:

I see...
Well anyone could say that, Beyonce did on Oprah studio on interview, Kelly Clarkson did too and a host of other musicians to mention.

Fergie may have sang with it. That doesn't make him the originator.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Experience:how I Was Disvirgin / Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.