Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... (4020 Views)

How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Ilekokonit: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Discuss...
Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by PromiseUche(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
She would just be by your side a lil more while she makes sure she is fully into the next relationship grin,
Then wait for your quarrels & snubbing grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by frankkydee(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2019
It depends on the lady though and also depends on the kind of relationship you are in with the lady. Some would start acting funny while some would just discard you ASAP while some other ones would stand by you.

8 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Harkyn92(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oga most of those ladies will say no problem but they're seriously looking for escape root.
That is exactly what Im facing now.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by issylarry(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Discuss...
She told me not to give up,she said dont worry ur sef too much. all will be well,its just abt time..it happens

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by lilmax(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
she will lose the hornyness she got for you too grin

its better to divorce her than tell her

3 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by NUJABEZ: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
When you tell a girl that you've lost yiur means of income, just wait for the silly attitude that will follow. It seems like there's something that goes off in their head automatically. Experienced it twice now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by carter009(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Only 5% out of 100% will stay, naija babes are not Worth sacrificing anything for, they will flee at once when your down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by princfred(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
NUJABEZ:
When you tell a girl that you've lost yiur means of income, just wait for the silly attitude that will follow. It seems like there's something that goes off in their head automatically. Experienced it twice now.
Its because most naija ladies were raised to believe that only the woman is entitled to what the man has or will offer not both working together to make it through thick and thin or both entitled to each others achievement/wealth.

Watch how they'll start screaming scammer, lazy-man broke nigger etc at those who point out this their scammers orientation as this thread progresses.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
But women today help some men though, just that some guy's ego no go allow am, and some women will bring it up to ridicule the man, depends on the type of partner you end up with

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
But NL sha why are most of the topics always about Nigerian women when na slay queen most boys dey do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by princfred(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
pcguru1:
But NL sha why are most of the topics always about Nigerian women when na slay queen most boys dey do.
Actually, to a very good extent, the difference between slay queens and most of the average niaja lady is that the former is general public unlimited slayers with no affiliation while most of the later is personal/private limited slayers asin one-at-a time slayers. The defining mindset is usually generally thesame - hypergamy and entitlment with their own wealth a no go area.
Sure, exceptions in minority abounds.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
When I meet my babe sef,I no even get job and I was a cofam broke ass,she follow me soak garri for where I dey squat even when she get her own room.Now to God be the glory am doing fine for myself so if I tell am say I no get income again,e no go make difference baba.

13 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Even some married women will leave their husbands undecided

10 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Onyi22(f): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
That will be d end of my relationship with u... For better I stay, for worst I go.....

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Onyi22:
That will be d end of my relationship with u...
For better I stay, for worst I go.....
it's your nature

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Tunagee(m): 3:43am On Jul 18, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Even some married women will leave their husbands undecided

Did u say married women?/my wife started moving out to her mum's place at the slightest quarrel, immediately I lost my job. She left thrice, and has finally settled at her mum's place, claiming I verbally abuse her. She has been with her mum for the past 10 months.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Tunagee:

Did u say married women?/my wife started moving out to her mum's place at the slightest quarrel, immediately I lost my job. She left thrice, and has finally settled at her mum's place, claiming I verbally abuse her. She has been with her mum for the past 10 months.
Lord... So why do we get married if we can't cope through the brightest and darkest hour bros. Sometimes all these girls dirty attitudes makes me less bothered about settling down. Why get married if u can't stay together

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by kense88: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2019
I have used it twice. The first time was just a test and she started acting funny and left. Then the second time, i was actually tired of the relationship, i lied about financial issues and God so kind, she willingly left.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Ilekokonit: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Tunagee:

If she swallows her pride and comes back begging (which is harder the more educated she feels she is) don't make the mistake of taking her back because once your wife starts disrespecting you in any way, they never stop and it only gets worse.

Btw, she doesn't have a good mum. A good mum would have sent the fairweather runaway wife back to her husbands house.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tunagee:

I am so sorry bro... So sad this is the world we live in... Even a good woman may suddenly become bad once the husband loses her job... One of my friends that the husband has lost his job... His wife has told me many times that she is waiting for another to come and take her... I can't even tell my friend what his wife said to me because I don't want to be used as the excuse why they went their separate ways... Some women that remain after a job loss by their husbands even stay and cheat with impunity....

5 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by fireback: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Discuss...
you will hear something like..."fairly use BOYFRIEND with 5yrs experience needed urgently for immediate relationship" pls apply.
Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by LOSKYXANDER: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
When it's time to get married, it's best to marry someone who's financial status is not too far from yours. If you don't have such a person in your life, check very well, there must b some close female friends that you had when you were broke that you like very much. Once you make money, I bet you it will be very difficult to tell the difference between girls that like you and those that want financial stability due to your financial status (apart from the people I described earlier, reason am na, who no like better thing). Do you know why? These two sets of people will do almost the same things for you so how can you tell the difference undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
I really don't know how you actually expect any loyalty from women. Women get treated like shit mainly because you don't trust them. You hide money from them; you cheat; Hell, even the side pieces get treated better than wives. Well accept me, but I'm getting schooled to that game. when women do help you out, you leave them for "something better". You've have trained them to see you as only good for money and that they are disposable at any given moment. Women have no sense of security being with any man.

Women are feminist not because they don't need men. They are feminist because they can't rely on men.

lilmax:
she will lose the hornyness she got for you too grin

its better to divorce her than tell her

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
PromiseUche:
She would just be by your side a lil more while she makes sure she is fully into the next relationship grin,
Then wait for your quarrels & snubbing grin grin
How can you be so sure?
Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
kense88:
I have used it twice. The first time was just a test and she started acting funny and left. Then the second time, i was actually tired of the relationship, i lied about financial issues and God so kind, she willingly left.

hmmm new format to discard em biatches

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
dairykidd:

Lord... So why do we get married if we can't cope through the brightest and darkest hour bros. Sometimes all these girls dirty attitudes makes me less bothered about settling down. Why get married if u can't stay together
you be Bini boy abi?
tell me about the pros and cons of dating or getting married to a Bini girl.
what are their good qualities and bad sides too?
Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by citruslimited(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
A responsible man should not lie to his wife
Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you be Bini boy abi?
tell me about the pros and cons of dating or getting married to a Bini girl.
what are their good qualities and bad sides too?
Bro if i tell u say i know na lie oo.. If she's good and meets up to ur expectations abeg hold her strong. Most times na stereotyping dey kill us. Just love her for who she is regardless of where she comes from

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2019
dairykidd:
Bro if i tell u say i know na lie oo.. If she's good and meets up to ur expectations abeg hold her strong. Most times na stereotyping dey kill us. Just love her for who she is regardless of where she comes from
I hear say most of them get angry a lot
Re: Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I hear say most of them get angry a lot
Sort of sha.. especially when dey done love but at the same time dey can be very good when u understand how to love them well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? / Reasons Why Hausa Men No Longer Marry Teenagers / Funny Quotes About Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.