Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? (691 Views)

Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari's Whereabouts:what Are Nigerians Afraid Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
With the withdrawal of facebook with a protest that he helped organize and popularize leaves us with the question that a lot of people are too afraid to ask? Are Nigerians afraid of Buhari? if they're not then i don't understand how a protest can generate so much fear especially in the minds of the proponents.

I remember during the Goodluck Jonathan administration, people were protesting left, right and center without fear of intimidation (even though they were intimidated a few times) but since Buhari took office, the only groups that i've seen defy the odds are The IPOB groups and the SHITE group and they've had to pay for it dearly. in Buhari's barely two years as president, we have lost hundreds of youths in extra judicial circumstances, mostly from the army and the police.

Is there really a difference between the presidency of Muhammadu Buhari and the regime of General Sani Abacha because they seem the same to me. Buhari is just hiding under the cloak of a democracy to perpetuate fear and intimidation.

I ask, are Nigerian afraid of Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by ChinonsoDike2: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians and blacks in general are just weak, Low IQ animals. After watching the Antifa and women's matches here in the US, it's more than obvious that the black race lacks the boldness and resolve that is inherent in other races
Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by Beremx(f): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
With the continuous death wish on Buhari by most Nigerians which he's aware of, Buhari is indeed afraid of Nigerians and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by PedroJP(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
No, those whom have chosen to be afraid of him are afraid.

When it is of importance to Igbos to protest, not even trippled buhari can stop it. If you doubt me ask him to come to East.

Igbos do not fear buhari whether present or absent (body odour). He is from a fulani tribe way beyond our great Igbo race. Maybe i can't say same for Hausa/yoruba who saw body odour in action when and where there was none.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by dplordx(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
With the continuous death wish on Buhari by most Nigerians which he's aware of, Buhari is indeed afraid of Nigerians and not the other way round.

Afam...it isn't that. Its a case of love turn hate for this man. The same way with GEJ and the Yoruba. Unlike GEJ whose government wasn't anti-elite, this Buhorror government is anti-everybody. Both the rich and poor are just mad and don't know how to go about speeding up 2019 so that we can all collectively disgrace this animal out of power.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by PedroJP(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Play play, they'v increased fuel price unofficially with these their available at times, scarcity at times, knowing fully well that response from citizens would be to buy when available against when scarce at any cost and never mind the increment. Yet bodies instituted to check these wicked acts against the masses are all quiet. Has NLC died ? What about TUC ? NANS nko ? Not even to mention those whom we sent to represent us the people in government.

All are watching hoping things get done themselves. Ok

I doubt Nigerians know the implication of a failed state. Somalia would be a better place compared to what Nigeria would become if we keep protecting visionless leaders hoping magic will come from somewhere to help them.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by greatiyk4u(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians are afraid of the consequences of their action not Buhari

it is extremely hard to see a well coordinated and a decent protest in Nigeria

how many times have BBOG group protested under Buhari regime? was there any casualty?

the prominent Nigerians who are supposed to lead a good protest to make it look serious are afraid of Buhari because of their poor moral antecedents

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
PedroJP:
Play play, they'v increased fuel price unofficially with these their available at times, scarcity at times, knowing fully well that response from citizens would be to buy when available against when scarce at any cost and never mind the increment. Yet bodies instituted to check these wicked acts against the masses are all quiet. Has NLC died ? What about TUC ? NANS nko ? Not even to mention those whom we sent to represent us the people in government.

All are watching hoping things get done themselves. Ok

I doubt Nigerians know the implication of a failed state. Somalia would be a better place compared to what Nigeria would become if we keep protecting visionless leaders hoping magic will come from somewhere to help them.
gbam!
i keep saying it this hardship, recession and all the nonesense are all manmade. too many people have lost their conscience.
Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by plainol(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
A revolution is imminent, the only thing delaying it is the matches that will lighten it up.

Can Nigerians survive this onslaught for 3 months? I doubt it. Middle class can't feed talkless of the poor, they are toying with real fire, something that can consume the whole country.

Who is Afraid of PA Buhari? Is it because we the youths are too foolish to coordinate ourselves? We are not our grandfathers, fathers and forefathers who because of their cowardice put us all in this mess today.

Let thunder strike me if I'm afraid.
Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
plainol:
A revolution is imminent, the only thing delaying it is the matches that will lighten it up.

Can Nigerians survive this onslaught for 3 months? I doubt it. Middle class can't feed talkless of the poor, they are toying with real fire, something that can consume the whole country.
you are talking only naija, its gonna be on a globalscale (if certain sentive issues/SDGs are not addressed/realised on time), its gonna be spontaneous & v*****

humanity is being threatened
people with good heart and conscience should arise and stem the tide..
Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
plainol:

Who is Afraid of PA Buhari? Is it because we the youths are too foolish to coordinate ourselves? We are not our grandfathers, fathers and forefathers who because of their cowardice put us all in this mess today.

Let thunder strike me if I'm afraid.
very true
Re: Are Nigerians Afraid Of Buhari? by chuka5000(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians are always too afraid of everything. fela said it far back

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa, Others Visit Oghara, Pay Homage To Ibori- The Punch / FG Reveals Why Food Prices Skyrocketed / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: APC Defense Day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.