Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (15523 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Jesusloveyou: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
We both shared the same Idea in the past but truth be Buhari was a terrible leader
if buhari is a terrible leader.
That means nigeria is finish, becos nobody can do it like buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari may not return alive either.

Abacha , Abiola died mysteriously , Abiola's own was even during his meeting with white American officials on the eve of his release.
SaulRazor:

That said and like you have always said our leaders need to avoid those western hospitals because they only end up being slow poisoned with trackless toxins
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerian because our minds have been seized by the white man can never believe anyone who like me say the white man is working for the destruction of Africa.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Buhari may not return alive either.

Abacha , Abiola died mysteriously , Abiola's own was even during his meeting with white American officials on the eve of his release.

COME OFF IT... THEY WERE HIS FRIENDS AND LOVED HIM.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by SaulRazor: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

No its not ..There is Alikote Dangote who I consider a very visionary man ...there is Charles Soludo who even though is prone to corruption but is also a very effective person
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wake
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
The
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
F.
Up
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
HE GAVE A GOOD SPEECH AND SIGNED MANY OF THEIR CONTRACT BUT FAILED ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND COURT ORDERS.

IPOB, SHITE, FULANI HERDSMEN AND FAKE CHIBOK GIRLS STUNT, GROWING BOKO HARAM TERRORIST CELL, BUHARI STARTED TO FEEL FAR ABOVE HIS INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY.

THEY CANNOT HAVE A MURDEROUS, UNDEMOCRATIC DICTATOR SETTING BAD EXAMPLES IN THEIR NEW WORLD ORDER.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fellow Africans
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
There's nobody left to resist our total annihilation.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
THEY WERE VERY KIND TO BUHARI, SPARED HIM THE ICC APPEARANCE THAT AWAITS HIM WITH TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

HOWEVER, AS WE SPEAK BUHARI IS HIGH ON NUMEROUS CONCOCTION ALL IN THE NAME OF MEDICATION.

WE WILL NOW FIND OUT THAT SHITE LEADER WAS LONG DEAD.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
BUHARI WAS A VERY EVIL DICTATOR THAT DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE TENETS OF DEMOCRACY.

HE WAS CORRUPT AND KEPT ALOT OF CORRUPT FRIENDS, EVEN IN HIS CABINET.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
BUHARI WAS EVIL AND WILL ROT IN HELL.

HE KEPT FRIENDS THAT PRETENDED TO FEAR HIM WHILST THEY PLOTTED AGAINST HIM, BASED ON HIS LOW IQ.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Horus(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Why do think there has been so much sabotage? The white man is behind it all, Buhari whilst he is alive can't be allowed to fix Nigeria. Biggest African population it is no coincidence that Nigeria has the greatest number of leaders who died in office in world history

Spot on!. The fact is that Africans can only rise together. It is important to note that it is in the interest of the West for us to remain divided because they will retain a massive bargaining power over us. Africa is resource rich and if we worked together, we could form a price fixing cartel for all our natural resources, in the process extracting a bigger portion of value from the global economic system.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Horus:

Spot on!. The fact is that Africans can only rise together. It is important to note that it is in the interest of the West for us to remain divided because they will retain a massive bargaining power over us. Africa is resource rich and if we worked together, we could form a price fixing cartel for all our natural resources, in the process extracting a bigger portion of value from the global economic system.

NO LET ME CATCH U TALKING NONSENSE AGAIN. WHO WENT TO THE WEST?

SEE THE PICTURES ABOVE. THEY WERE THE FIRST NOT TO STAND WITH THEIR PRESIDENT FOR A MERE 8 YEARS BUT RATHER CONTRACTED THE WEST TO GET THEM INTO POWER AND EVEN SOLD THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OUT FOR THAT PURPOSE AFTER SUPPORTING BOKO HARAM CARNAGE OF NIGERIANS.

THE DAY THE MUSLIM NORTH VOTE IN MASS FOR A CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNER, THEN I WILL START TAKING URSELF AND GENBUHARI SERIOUS.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Philistine(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Did you not notice how active Osinbajo has been lately?

I always said he is white man's stooge to replace Buhari at a time of their choosing.
grin grin
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
TO THINK SO JOKERS WERE ALREADY CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI IN 2019.

BUHARI TILL 2023. grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Horus(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
hammerF:

NO LET ME CATCH U TALKING NONSENSE AGAIN. WHO WENT TO THE WEST?

SEE THE PICTURES ABOVE. THEY WERE THE FIRST NOT TO STAND WITH THEIR PRESIDENT FOR A MERE 8 YEARS BUT RATHER CONTRACTED THE WEST TO GET THEM INTO POWER AND EVEN SOLD THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OUT FOR THAT PURPOSE AFTER SUPPORTING BOKO HARAM CARNAGE OF NIGERIANS.

THE DAY THE MUSLIM NORTH VOTE IN MASS FOR A CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNER, THEN I WILL START TAKING URSELF AND GENBUHARI SERIOUS.

Look, I wasnt talking to you so keep me out of your crap, OK?. And please stop shouting and read the rules of the forum. You are using big cap instead of using small cap. Stay away from me with all your negativity.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Did you not notice how active Osinbajo has been lately?

I always said he is white man's stooge to replace Buhari at a time of their choosing.

FORM THE TIME THE MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION ARE HOLDING MEETING WITH HIM, U SENSE IT IS GAME OVER. HE IS THE MAN TO BE SEEN. THERE IS NOBODY TO WAIT FOR BECOS THAT PERSON NO DEY RETURN AGAIN. HAHAHA! http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/yemi-osinbanjo-meets-with-general-electric-ceo.html

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
[s]
Horus:

Look, I wasnt talking to you so keep me out of your crap, OK?. And please stop shouting and read the rules of the forum. You are using big cap instead of using small cap. Stay away from me with all your negativity.
[/s]

U SOUND PAINED. PELE! grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
General Electric, often abbreviated as GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York, and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.

They are owned by the rulers of this world. That visit is as high powered as it gets.

On that note, i will leave the wailers to wail. Zombie no suppose cry but 4 this thread, dem wan cry blood. hahahahaha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Congrats in advance to the Afonja that will occupy Aso Rock. Igbo and Yoruba fight na only for online. Internet palava!

Una be my inlaw. Time to kiss and make up. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
You are typical of a user moniker/ account that could be a white man parading as an African on these forums.
hammerF:
BUHARI WAS EVIL AND WILL ROT IN HELL.

HE KEPT FRIENDS THAT PRETENDED TO FEAR HIM WHILST THEY PLOTTED AGAINST HIM, BASED ON HIS LOW IQ.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Jesusloveyou: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:

No its not ..There is Alikote Dangote who I consider a very visionary man ...there is Charles Soludo who even though is prone to corruption but is also a very effective person
both of them or atiku are corrupt and they can easily sell nigeria to white.
Can both of them or atiku fight corruption and insurgencies.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari was rail-roaded into persuading one of the only other remaining patriotic African leader Yayah Jammeh, ironically Jammeh would have been the only African leader who would have called the white man out for killing Buhari.

It is no coincidence that Buhari commenced his vacation on the eve of Jammeh ultimatum to step down, he was never truely in support with ECOWAS, but was not able to contradict ECOWAS,
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by emmasege: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
We both shared the same Idea in the past but truth be Buhari was a terrible leader
Buhari was? Did you say that intentionally or it was a slip of hand/mind? Don't tell me the Troubler of Nigeria is dead o.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by SaulRazor: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
emmasege:
Buhari was? Did you say that intentionally or it was a slip of hand/mind? Don't tell me the Troubler of Nigeria is dead o.

It was a slip ooo
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
You are typical of a user moniker/ account that could be a white man parading as an African on these forums.

U are allergic to the truth. grin

It was human beings that were being killed by the Nigeria Army/ fulani herdsmen and blood pouring out of their body.

Somebody loved and depended on all those killed too u know.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by emmasege: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
By this statement, I just deduced your mental capacity and productivity. If Buhari's physical fitness, mental capacity & productivity exceed yours, then I pity your employer or future employer.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by celwonder(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Osinbanjo is acting nw wit more bite than he usually does each tym Buhari previous travelled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki / “INEC’s Result Viewing Portal”: Some Little Things That Still Need To Be Fixed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.