Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (15553 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
I know , I agree with you. I wasn't making a tribal point just that he should be allowed to appoint people he knows and can trust.

Well time for appointment have passed, he made his choices already
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
you realise that the same imperialists wrote our constitution whilst federal character sounds good in appointing ministers from each of 36 states, it also give imperialist 36 more chances to get their agents to become ministers and free access to the president.
unstableaswater:

Well time for appointment have passed, he made his choices already
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
you realise that the same imperialists wrote our constitution whilst federal character sounds good in appointing ministers from each of 36 states, it also give imperialist 36 more chances to get their agents to become ministers and free access to the president.

Buhari is not the First President to operate that system, OBJ, YARADUA AND GEJ all operated the system. Abacha was murdered did he operate the aforementioned system? I think u are barking up the wrong tree. The Presidency is the price here.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
The constitution was suspended during military rule of Abacha, he had reviewed the constitution which he was about to reintroduce after election in October 1998, but the imperialist CIA and their agent finally caught up to him, to poison June 1998.

Yes they are versatile in the techiniques they deploy to assassinate or overthrow African President who are fixing their country. Its not just done by exploiting one system.

Jammeh illegal removal as president of The Gambia is a typical example, Buhari would have been subjected to a similar fate had their preferred method of assassination by doctor, not been possible.
unstableaswater:

Buhari is not the First President to operate that system, OBJ, YARADUA AND GEJ all operated the system. Abacha was murdered did he operate the aforementioned system? I think u are barking up the wrong tree. The Presidency is the price here.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
The constitution was suspended during military rule of Abacha, he had reviewed the constitution which he was about to reintroduce after election in October 1998, but the imperialist CIA and their agent finally caught up to him, to poison June 1998.

Yes they are versatile in the techiniques they deploy to assassinate or overthrow African President who are fixing their country. Its not just done by exploiting one system.

Jammeh illegal removal as president of The Gambia is a typical example, Buhari would have been subjected to a similar fate had their preferred method of assassination by doctor, not been possible.

So u know? Here is two theory, Buahri was either poisoned well ahead in 2014 or shortly after he won in 2015. Wat ever it is they did to him is to keep him under their control. Either way the presidency falls to dem.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Very plausible. Maybe with a slow poison that only they know what antidote use to manage it's side effects.

Certainly Buhari started toeing their line during his 1st medical vacation last year it was whilst he was still on leave that Osinbajo announced the new flexible forex policy which has caused so much hardship.
unstableaswater:

So u know? Here is two theory, Buhari was either poisoned well ahead in 2014 or shortly after he won in 2015. Wat ever it is they did to him is to keep him under their control. Either way the presidency falls to dem.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Very plausible. Maybe with a slow poison that only they know what antidote use to manage it's side effects.

Certainly Buhari started toeing their line during his 1st medical vacation last year it was whilst he was still on leave that Osinbajo announced the new flexible forex policy which has caused so much hardship.

Osinbanjo and Tinubu are all OBJ boyz. All these people care about is Power. They are part of the extensive neo-colonial network of agents working for the imperialist. Buhari walked right into this one, from the start it was a trap, now they have him in their net. Like i said, the price is the Presidency, which they have too and the NASS. https://www.naij.com/1088006-osinbajo-obasanjo-attend-murtala-muhammed-memorial-lecture.html OBJ is talking alot of late, very busy man, nobody have been allowed to enjoy the presidency after him, he is ever tracking his way back to that Office via puppet and external help.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Intriguing.
I have often suspected that Tinubu and Thief Obasanjo are allies but pretend no to be. During the period they were president and Lagos governor respectively, do you think their enemity during thst period was playing to the gallery?
unstableaswater:

Osinbanjo and Tinubu are all OBJ boyz. All these people care about is Power. They are part of the extensive neo-colonial network of agents working for the imperialist. Buhari walked right into this one, from the start it was a trap, now they have him in their net. Like i said, the price is the Presidency, which they have too and the NASS. https://www.naij.com/1088006-osinbajo-obasanjo-attend-murtala-muhammed-memorial-lecture.html OBJ is talking alot of late, very busy man, nobody have been allowed to enjoy the presidency after him, he is ever tracking his way back to that Office via puppet and external help.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
Intriguing.
I have often suspected that Tinubu and Thief Obasanjo are allies but pretend no to be. During the period they were president and Lagos governor respectively, do you think their enemity during thst period was playing to the gallery?

lol! They have alot in common but OBJ is recognised as the Boss. Ever heard of OBJ visit Tinubu? It is aways Tinubu visiting OBJ. OBJ is known for not tolerating dissent. Tinubu cannot fit OBJ shoes, he still has a long way to go, before he gets there, if he ever gets there.
Though, he has built an impressive empire that are quite visible, however they could be taken down at any point. OBJ is elusive and deceptive.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Now that imperialist mouth piece on African affairs, SR are hinting Buhari's condition deteriorated, means that PMB who the imperialist poisoned and incapacitated if not outright assassinated before 6th Feb, is about to be subject of FG announcement - having passed away.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 12:44am On May 08, 2017
Buhari returning to London tonight to be finished off! That is fault he has he does not readily see evil schemers.
Outlook right now for the country is bleak.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by OreMI22: 1:27am On May 08, 2017
Alert:
Buhari has given order to military to slaughter Pro-Biafran activists again while leaving for a London trip!

I got this from a very reliable source.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:36am On May 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
Buhari returning to London tonight to be finished off! That is fault he has he does not readily see evil schemers.
Outlook right now for the country is bleak.

checks needed here pls

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 08, 2017
That can only happen if the Pro-Igbos present themselves to the military. Entirely avoidable.
OreMI22:
Alert:
Buhari has given order to military to slaughter Pro-Biafran activists again while leaving for a London trip!

I got this from a very reliable source.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
Recently you've been making really wrong assertions and very hazy conclusions. i really don't know what your intent is but i will only request that you give an answer to these simple two questions ?

1: Do you think Buhari is a good president and if yes what actions of him lead you to that conclusion .
2: Is Buhari in his present administration Pro-Imperialists or Anti-Imperialists , state his policies which makes your answer plausible.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by ccollins(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
No it is definitely white imperialist Policy to remove any incorruptible African leader before he can develop his country.

Most corrupt African politicians are sponsored by imperialists.
what do you now say of south Africa, Kenya and Zimbabwe
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
Before answering your question, please enlighten me on what you consider to be my wring assertions and hazy conclusions.
thoth:
Recently you've been making really wrong assertions and very hazy conclusions. i really don't know what your intent is but i will only request that you give an answer to these simple two questions ?

1: Do you think Buhari is a good president and if yes what actions of him lead you to that conclusion .
2: Is Buhari in his present administration Pro-Imperialists or Anti-Imperialists , state his policies which makes your answer plausible.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2017
What is the point you are making?
ccollins:
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 8:18pm On May 14, 2017
You were implying that Buhari wanted to fix the country and as a consequence he was being targeted for assassination.
My intent was no to debate whether he is being or about to be assassinated, rather am interested in HOW he tried to fix the country. what actions exactly did he take in that direction.
GenBuhari:
Before answering your question, please enlighten me on what you consider to be my wring assertions and hazy conclusions.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2017
I said every competent leader was removed, I did not say that everyone ever removed was a competent leader. There is a difference.
MonPro:

That means Shagari and Ekwueme were competent and buhari was sponsored by whites to remove them.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
So what makes you call what I said "wrong assertions and hazy conclusions?
thoth:
You were implying that Buhari wanted to fix the country and as a consequence he was being targeted for assassination.
My intent was no to debate whether he is being or about to be assassinated, rather am interested in HOW he tried to fix the country. what actions exactly did he take in that direction.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
You are implying that these 3 countries have president who are acting in their country's best interest yet have not been assassinated.

I agree with Zimbabwe, but I have doubts about South Africa and Kenya.

Well with Zimbabwe Mugabe, openly keeps the imperialists at arms length making their covert assassination techniques extremely difficult, meaning if they wish to remove Mugabe it would need to occur via violent assassination or war, but both scenarios puts a risk on imperialists settled in Zimbabwe and their investments. Perhaps they are counting on him dying soon since he is 94years old.
ccollins:
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Because all the assertion s were made without proof, if one says Buhari did something, he should show us where or how that was done.
GenBuhari:
So what makes you call what I said "wrong assertions and hazy conclusions?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Buhari's accomplishments are clear for all to see. People like you with an irrational hatred for Buhari many never be convinced.
thoth:
Because all the assertion s were made without proof, if one says Buhari did something, he should show us where or how that was done.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 6:36am On Jun 11, 2017
You just don't stop do you ? the bloody nation is splitting apart, British Weapon manufacturers are already combing the north offering weapons for sale for the impending war, when i said Buhari will mess everything up for everyone nobody listened. Buhari did nothing, zilch. the most incompetent slowpoke ever to walk into Aso Rock. He tried to be an obedient British Puppet but unlike others he doesn't know where to say No.
GenBuhari:
Buhari's accomplishments are clear for all to see. People like you with an irrational hatred for Buhari many never be convinced.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2017
On the contrary it was because PMB has a genuine desire to fix Nigeria that the imperialists poisoned him.

How exactly is it PMB fault that there are Imperialist weapons manufacturers currently combing the North?
Is it not the same Imperialists who are hosting Nnamdi Kanu and his family in UK and giving him the platform to broadcast his IPOB radio to agitate for war ?

Does the Nigeria that PMB met have control of its own news media? No! Imperialists control our news media and they are the ones bringing all the pro-IPOB propaganda which has taken off since the imperialists siezed PMB in UK by poisoning him.

Is it not Viper Osinbajo the stealth imperialist stooge that is on seat and allowing the weapons manufacturers free movement, and the pro-IPOB propaganda to continue?
thoth:
You just don't stop do you ? the bloody nation is splitting apart, British Weapon manufacturers are already combing the north offering weapons for sale for the impending war, when i said Buhari will mess everything up for everyone nobody listened. Buhari did nothing, zilch. the most incompetent slowpoke ever to walk into Aso Rock. He tried to be an obedient British Puppet but unlike others he doesn't know where to say No.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 3:11am On Jun 12, 2017
GenBuhari:
On the contrary it was because PMB has a genuine desire to fix Nigeria that the imperialists poisoned him.

No, i and 99% of Nigerians would have poisoned him if given the chance, he's just a disaster.

How exactly is it PMB fault that there are Imperialist weapons manufacturers currently combing the North?
Is it not the same Imperialists who are hosting Nnamdi Kanu and his family in UK and giving him the platform to broadcast his IPOB radio to agitate for war ?
As far back as 2015 Buhari coordinated with British and later Polish arm companies to arm the Hausa/Fulani Militia. I can't say if they're one terrorizing the whole country but i am sure that the massive 2015 arms purchase was the second in 6 years, the first being in 2009.
your statement about Nnamdi Kanu is really idiotic seeing how uninformed you are on the ongoings in Nigeria.

Does the Nigeria that PMB met have control of its own news media? No! Imperialists control our news media and they are the ones bringing all the pro-IPOB propaganda which has taken off since the imperialists siezed PMB in UK by poisoning him.

Before the political disaster called Buhari Nigeria has control of it media houses, and many alternative news was existing and keeping a balance on the flow and veracity of the news being fed to Nigerians, Buhari changed all that once he was elected, he terrorized journalists with DSS, imprisoned many and a few just forcefully resigned, the Fulani bastard can't accept any form of criticism, he just killed the Nigerian Media. The Media turned into parroting Imperialists stances and their puppet government hogwash. Those Fulani Illiterates should learn from Nnamdi Kanu how a civilized man executes his agitation without violence and coercion.
Buhari agreed to devalue the Naira, privatize state assets, increase the cost of living and importing poisonous GMO crops to Nigeria in order to get support from London and Washington. He was made president, he kept his promise to destroy Nigeria but smarter people terminated that operation.

Is it not Viper Osinbajo the stealth imperialist stooge that is on seat and allowing the weapons manufacturers free movement, and the pro-IPOB propaganda to continue?

Osibanjo is a man 80 times smarter than Buhari, that he's now the acting president is evidence to that, we need more smart people not some zombie that is easy to take out.Buhari is the imperialist stooge here and no one else. He is the Trojan horse that was meant to Destroy Nigeria, i am just glad he wasn't all successful.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Your obviously irrational hatred for Buhari obstructs your ability to see reason.

In fact I am still convinced this not really you, not the toth that I used to engage intelligently with.
thoth:

No, i and 99% of Nigerians would have poisoned him if given the chance, he's just a disaster.

As far back as 2015 Buhari coordinated with British and later Polish arm companies to arm the Hausa/Fulani Militia. I can't say if they're one terrorizing the whole country but i am sure that the massive 2015 arms purchase was the second in 6 years, the first being in 2009.
your statement about Nnamdi Kanu is really idiotic seeing how uninformed you are on the ongoings in Nigeria.

Before the political disaster called Buhari Nigeria has control of it media houses, and many alternative news was existing and keeping a balance on the flow and veracity of the news being fed to Nigerians, Buhari changed all that once he was elected, he terrorized journalists with DSS, imprisoned many and a few just forcefully resigned, the Fulani bastard can't accept any form of criticism, he just killed the Nigerian Media. The Media turned into parroting Imperialists stances and their puppet government hogwash. Those Fulani Illiterates should learn from Nnamdi Kanu how a civilized man executes his agitation without violence and coercion.
Buhari agreed to devalue the Naira, privatize state assets, increase the cost of living and importing poisonous GMO crops to Nigeria in order to get support from London and Washington. He was made president, he kept his promise to destroy Nigeria but smarter people terminated that operation.

Osibanjo is a man 80 times smarter than Buhari, that he's now the acting president is evidence to that, we need more smart people not some zombie that is easy to take out.Buhari is the imperialist stooge here and no one else. He is the Trojan horse that was meant to Destroy Nigeria, i am just glad he wasn't all successful.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
what reasons have you got for your assertions ? you've got to accept when you're wrong. i didn't caution you pre election because i wanted you to witness Buhari himself, even at the moment you still believe you've got a reason to support Buhari. I don't hate Buhari, I really like my VEGETABLES
GenBuhari:
Your obviously irrational hatred for Buhari obstructs your ability to see reason.

In fact I am still convinced this not really you, not the toth that I used to engage intelligently with.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Clearly not thoth, ok imposter, continue!
thoth:
what reasons have you got for your assertions ? you've got to accept when you're wrong. i didn't caution you pre election because i wanted you to witness Buhari himself, even at the moment you still believe you've got a reason to support Buhari. I don't hate Buhari, I really like my VEGETABLES
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Let remind you of another one of my predictions:

Osinbajo would write his own imperialist approved budget with collusion with his fellow secret imperialist controlled cabal members in NAss leadership.

The budget bill Viper Osinbajo conspired with Saraki to assent to, is drastically altered version of PMB's budget. The alterations having been requested by imperialists in order to halt any plans for infrastructure and development Nigeria, that PMB planned. Of course Osinbajo kept the details of the budget bill Saraki appropriated secret from Nigerians until after he has already assented to it .

Now he is talking about and feigning disapproval of changes that NAss made to the budget that he has already assented to.

Despite the fact that he sat on the budget bill for about a month after Saraki passed it to him having sat on it for almost 6 months himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency / N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times / We Announced Alkaleri LGA Results Under Violent Threats —Bauchi INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.