Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (15526 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Ask yourself why snake Osinbajo authorised the release the dubious and controversial audio allegedly by PMB, by not making his own speech?

Does somebody on sick leave make speeches?

Viper Osinbajo is a snake.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2017
My prediction is that PMB is definitely not coming back to the presidential seat, he has served his purpose to the imperialists. Which was to use his electoral popularity as a vehicle to get their stooge Osinbajo to the presidential seat.

Buhari's infrastructure 2017 budget was secretly rewritten by Osinbajo and Saraki secret imperialist cabal.

Those infrastructure parts of budget not sabotaged by Osinbajo and Saraki will never be implemented (due rainy season) before Osinbajo and his imperialist controlled cabal oversee the break up of Nigeria.

If imperialists allow him to return alive it would be with enough slow poison to ensure he dies within days or few short weeks.

Alternatively he may be forced to resign or impeached due to incapacitation through imperialist slow poisoning in London.

Whichever way the imperialists play we would find out sometime in July.

July is month imperialists are back in our court to hang on to our $1trn Malabu oil block they stole from us.

I suspect Osinbajo and Saraki led imperialist cabal will need Osinbajo inauguration as President before the next UN assembly in September to aid the break up Nigeria agenda of the imperialists.
Osinbajo and Saraki are snakes.
GenBuhari:
Ask yourself why snake Osinbajo authorised the release the dubious and controversial audio allegedly by PMB, by not making his own speech?

Does somebody on sick leave make speeches?

Viper Osinbajo is a snake.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
If you doubt Osinbajo and NAss leadership are secretly in the same imperialist controlled cabal, tell me one decision Osinbajo has taken that NAss has opposed?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Osinbajo slips out of country to AU summit without any notice or coverage from media.
Has anybody else noticed less transparency in government since PMB travelled?

Any way you cut it, any leader who is not transparent is not planning anything good for his people
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammer6: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
If doubt Osinbajo and NAss leadership are secretly in the same imperialist controlled cabal, tell me one decision Osinbajo has taken that NAss has opposed?

HAHA! THE FEELING OF BEING MANIPULATED, USED AND DUMPED IS A HOPELESS FEELING... grin

BUT U NEVER LEARN. SARAKI IS WAT?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by stevecantrell: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Best thing is to vote APC out 2019.
Osinbajo is not your messiah either, just another front for some very devious groups - both home and abroad
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Or find any instance Osinbajo has defied or opposed NAss in action rather than mere words.
GenBuhari:
If you doubt Osinbajo and NAss leadership are secretly in the same imperialist controlled cabal, tell me one decision Osinbajo has taken that NAss has opposed?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Blue3k(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Today the senate went against Osinbajo over senate nomination power. Thet refused to nominate hid pick for Director General, National Lottery Commission. The same way they did with Buhari.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Another story from imperialist outfit Sahara reporters talks of "Buhari cabal".
Sahara Reporters are imperialist owned and run, their task is to mislead so that we are too confused to figure out imperialist conspiracies and webs of deceit.

Reality is the only cabal in charge of Nigeria is the imperialist cabal which both Osinbajo and NAss leadership are cooperative partners in.

Confusion is that Buhari's enemies in NAss are according to SR conspiring to ensure Osinbajo does not succeed Buhari, even though Buhari has already in a sense handed over to him as Acting President.

The story at same time is meant to sensitize us to the eventuality that Buhari is definitely not recovering, since imperialists in London have his life in their hands, and will definitely through their slow poisoning ensure he leaves the presidency seat one way or another.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Snake Osinbajo is a secret imperialist agent 2017 budget of infrastructure has been effectively sabotaged by collusion between Osinbajo and Saraki who is also imperialist sponsored to frustrate Nigeria's progress and Buhari.

Now we have reached rainy season the budget appropriated by Saraki is still being kept secret to Nigerians and it is likely been altered in a manner that would make and advances in infrastructure impossible in 2017. So Buhari has not been allowed to rule in 2017 and even his budget has been denied him.

Imperialist has no wish to see any development especially when they have their plans of breaking Nigeria up into smaller easily exploitable nations.

The secret 2017 budget as appropriated by Saraki is likely not anything like the same budget Buhari wrote, so Osinbajo has imperialist preferred budget he assented to , now he needs to get imperialist choice of corrupt ministers in place. Hence the trip to London so he can claim he has Buhari's blessing to re-shuffle the cabinet.
GenBuhari:
Another story from imperialist outfit Sahara reporters talks of "Buhari cabal".
Sahara Reporters are imperialist owned and run, their task is to mislead so that we are too confused to figure out imperialist conspiracies and webs of deceit.

Reality is the only cabal in charge of Nigeria is the imperialist cabal which both Osinbajo and NAss leadership are cooperative partners in.

Confusion is that Buhari's enemies in NAss are according to SR conspiring to ensure Osinbajo does not succeed Buhari, even though Buhari has already in a sense handed over to him as Acting President.

The story at same time is meant to sensitize us to the eventuality that Buhari is definitely not recovering, since imperialists in London have his life in their hands, and will definitely through their slow poisoning ensure he leaves the presidency seat one way or another.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Snake Osinbajo's Nigeria: Gradual withdrawal from community of nations, perhaps in readiness for balkanisation as wished by imperialists.

No team to African junior athletics champions

No team to World Youth Athletics champs
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2017
No sightings of our sports minister in months
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2017
No team to recent basketball champs

Osinbajo on imperialist orders withdrawing Nigeria gradually in preparation for balkanisation?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Imperialist outfit SR is out to deceive us.
Thy just published a story about a plan for Buhari to return 27th July.
If the imperialist poisoning him in UK allow him to return to Nigeria to the seat of the presidency it would be very short-lived, before he is either forced to leave the presidency one way or another.

GenBuhari:
No team to recent basketball champs

Osinbajo on imperialist orders withdrawing Nigeria gradually in preparation for balkanisation?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
How can some people be calling my predictions conspiracy theories?

I predicted back in April 2015 that Buhari would be removed from power at a time of imperialist choosing.

So I have been vindicated. Who removed Buhari? Well is he not in an imperialist hospital whilst his government is being run by ab imperialist stooge Osinbajo?

If you really believe that Abacha , Yaradua and now Buhari's removal from office were just fate, then you need to open your eyes.

Nigeria and who rules it is absolutely important to imperialists who have come to see us as a huge cash cow, through corruption that benefits imperialists economically.

This is why our corrupt leader rarely fall ill; but any leader like Abacha, Yaradua or Buhari who tries to curb corruption and develop the country is taken out one way or another..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
If you doubt snake Osinbajo is working for imperialists, as yourself how 2017 budget he has already assented to, can still be shrouded in secrecy as we approach August.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
When as is the case with Nigeria, imperialist control your media, the nation can be prevented from see imperialist conspiracies against it.

Ever wondered about the reason our news media are not asking about the details of the 2017 budget bill which imperialist stooge Snake Osinbajo has aready assented to?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
If you believe PMB illness is just coincidence and bad luck, just look the reverses of fortune that has occurred since his poisoning.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
It is clear snake Osinbajo is working for imperialist interests and that is reason Buhari was poisoned when he travelled to in January
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aside from predicting PMB's poisoning I have also made a series of predictions since his poisoning that has been vindicated.

Let me make a further prediction PMB is not ever returning to the presidential seat as some are reporting he would on 27 July, if he does it may be because he has been persuaded to resign or he has been given a final fatal dosage of slow poison to ensure we would permanently vacate the presidency with days .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) / Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.