Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (15487 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
I no tell you?

Buhari probably still alive, but he would likely be sent home with a slow poison that may kill him within weeks.

Scratch that. Buhari unlikely to be conscious if he is not already dead.

This must be the case because both his media advisors made comments that should make anybody with the ability to put two plus two together reach the conclusion that at the very best our president is in a coma.

Shouldn't his media spokesmen be in London with him?

Yet one said he is not aware of the president's condition and the other spoke about being assured by PMB's doctor (why speak to his doctor if PMB is well enough to talk to you?).

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by seunlayi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Beremx(f): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
you want to remove yourself abi? grin
Mr. conspiracy theorist.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
99% of all world Heads of States who die in office are African Heads of States.

99% of those die in white man's hospital.

The true corrupt African leaders rarely die in office

Hopefully people would start believing what I am telling you.

Buhari if he returns will do so with a slow poison and would not make it beyond a few weeks.

Continue call me conspiracy theorist if you want.

Iam heart broken but was expecting from the day he was inaugurated.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by RZArecta(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
I no tell you?
pls expantiate
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
99% of all world Heads of States who die in office are African Heads of States.

99% of those die in white man's hospital.

The true corrupt African leaders rarely die in office

Hopefully people would start believing what I am telling you.

Buhari if he returns will do so with a slow poison and would not make it beyond a few weeks.

Continue call me conspiracy theorist if you want.

Iam heart broken but was expecting from the day he was inaugurated.

Liar!
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Every competent African leader in history is removed very quickly from office, either by coup, or mysterious illness or accident.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good African leaders are killed in white man 's hospitals, by the way even this NL is under control of the white man, he needs to control you view of the world in order to control you .

So this thread will soon be removed.
RZArecta:
pls expantiate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Splinz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Every competent African leader in history is removed very quickly from office, either by coup, or mysterious illness or accident.

You mean competency has gotten a new meaning, that you should think of a colossal failure like Buhari a competent leader undecided

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
We have to understand that the white man is working towards our destruction in Africa

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why do think there has been so much sabotage? The white man is behind it all, Buhari whilst he is alive can't be allowed to fix Nigeria. Biggest African population it is no coincidence that Nigeria has the greatest number of leaders who died in office in world history
Splinz:

You mean competency has gotten a new meaning, that you should think of a colossal failure like Buhari a competent leader undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by dunkem21(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Good African leaders are killed in white man 's hospitals, by the way even this NL is under control of the white man, he needs to control you view of the world in order to control you .

So this thread will soon be removed.

NL is not being controlled by white men, it is regulated from Asososo Rock ..

Alhaji Lai challenged us to show him only one lie and they put it on FP; we showed him 300 lies and we have not made FP undecided

I have nothing to say about the topic just waiting for the distraction for the next two weeks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
If you look for this thread later and find it has disappeared, you would understand that white man controls all media we consume including NL

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
This. Thread would be deleted

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by SaulRazor: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
We both shared the same Idea in the past but truth be Buhari was a terrible leader

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Don't be naive.
This is white man strategy for controlling us.

Do never here them talking about winning the hearts and mind?

When they invade countries? Its no different they have long won African minds and they maintain possession of our minds by control information we consume.
dunkem21:

NL is not being controlled by white men, it is regulated from Asososo Rock ..

Alhaji Lai challenged us to show him only one lie and they put it on FP; we showed him 300 lies and we have not made FP undecided

I have nothing to say about the topic just waiting for the distraction for the next two weeks.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by dunkem21(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Don't be naive.
This is white man strategy for controlling us.

Do never here them talking about winning the hearts and mind?

When they invade countries? Its no different they have long won African minds and they maintain possession of our minds by control information we consume.

Did you say this nonsense last two years? .. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
He was the best leader we could have had in the circumstance with all the sabotage he was getting in Niger Delta, Boko / Heardsmen as well as Multinationals companies controlling large parts of our industries.

Can you imagine that GEJ when oil was selling N115 per Barrel could not pay salaries or pay contractors
SaulRazor:
We both shared the same Idea in the past but truth be Buhari was a terrible leader
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
You Last saviour has been assassinated in you enemy's hospital and you are here laughing?
seunlayi:
Lol
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
What are you calling nonsense? That Buhari has been killed?

If Buhari is alive by end of 2017, you may call my prediction nonsense.
dunkem21:

Did you say this nonsense last two years? .. undecided

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Whenever I posted about the white man's plan to remove Buhari over the last 2 years, the thread was deleted. White man controls the information we consume.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
I expect NL to delete this thread soon and hand me a lengthy ban soon
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by SaulRazor: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
He was the best leader we could have had in the circumstance with all the sabotage he was getting in Niger Delta, Boko / Heardsmen as well as Multinationals companies controlling large parts of our industries.

Can you imagine that GEJ when oil was selling N115 per Barrel could not pay salaries or pay contractors

That said and like you have always said our leaders need to avoid those western hospitals because they only end up being slow poisoned with trackless toxins

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
So when you stop seeing this thread or my contributions you know what happened.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
The white man's plan of destruction for Nigeria and indeed Africa was being messed up by Buhari's repair of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by divide9ja: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
You don come oh.
We all knew that Buhari was ill before he got into power.

na simple

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari has been gradually plugging all points for International Oil Companies to continue to blatantly steal $ billions of our oil every year.

He cannot be allowed to continue.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari was not even ill when he travelled on his vacation.
divide9ja:
You don come oh.
We all knew that Buhari was ill before he got into power.

na simple

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yaradua was also a half decent leader who was taken out quickly in white man's hospital.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Expect this thread to be deleted shortly, NL is controlled by the white man. The deletion of this thread should prove this to you.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by keally: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:

That said and like you have always said our leaders need to avoid those western hospitals because they only end up being slow poisoned with trackless toxins. Liar. Yaradua is d only one to die abroad.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Did you not notice how active Osinbajo has been lately?

I always said he is white man's stooge to replace Buhari at a time of their choosing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group / Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.