Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (15485 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Africa has no more vocal leaders to call out the white man (The only one that may Mugabe has quietened down his vocal opposition to the white man of late).

What ECOWAS did was highly illegal and was done on the orders of the white man. I noticed Buhari avoided making any comments to the press regarding the Gambia crisis, and delegated it to the Foreign minister Onyeama.

Something told me that he may net get a chance to reveal his views on the Gambia issue.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by FTbomb(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
bia, nwokem....are you ok at all? the dss will tail you very soon for prophesying doom on your president..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Jesusloveyou: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
emmasege:
By this statement, I just deduced your mental capacity and productivity. If Buhari's physical fitness, mental capacity & productivity exceed yours, then I pity your employer or future employer.
for now, or among the aspirant, before and now,who can do it like buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Agimor(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
sadMake I siddom they watch as events unfold.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Jokerman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Northern Muslims don dey wail...

Osibanjo is the next president. .. u muslimz should deal with it....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
What they are doing with all his health / death rumours, is to sensitise Nigeria to this eventuality Buhari would soon be declared dead.

GenBuhari:
I no tell you?

Buhari probably still alive, but he would likely be sent home with a slow poison that may kill him within weeks.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
The chaos that would ensue if Buhari dies ma not be a sitting down matter
Agimor:
sadMake I siddom they dies as events unfold.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thread of lies.

Op, you are a liar. Complete liar. God will judge you. Evil doer and liar.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Africa has no more vocal leaders to call out the white man (The only one that may Mugabe has quietened down his vocal opposition to the white man of late).

What ECOWAS did was highly illegal and was done on the orders of the white man. I noticed Buhari avoided making any comments to the press regarding the Gambia crisis, and delegated it to the Foreign minister Onyeama.

Something told me that he may net get a chance to reveal his views on the Gambia issue.

COME OFF IT, IF U MEAN SIT TIGHT LEADERS, MUGABE IS STILL PRESIDENT OF ZIMBABWE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by hammerF: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
The chaos that would ensue if Buhari dies ma not be a sitting down matter

Nothing will happen, that is exactly the samething they said before GEJ won a landslide. Osinbajo will now hand pick his Vice.

Any nonsense from the North, they will get the Ecowas treatment, those dayz are long over.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by MonPro: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Every competent African leader in history is removed very quickly from office, either by coup, or mysterious illness or accident.

That means Shagari and Ekwueme were competent and buhari was sponsored by whites to remove them.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by tobida: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
I no tell you?

Buhari probably still alive, but he would likely be sent home with a slow poison that may kill him within weeks.

Nigerians will be on the street tomorrow and their will be further protest just in case Osinbanjo is not allowed to rule. Wat happend during GEJ/YARADUA is nothing compared to the mobilisation of the masses starting tomorrow.

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by basilo102: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2017
hammerF:
Congrats in advance to the Afonja that will occupy Aso Rock. Igbo and Yoruba fight na only for online. Internet palava!

Una be my inlaw. Time to kiss and make up. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Igbos will work with any president ready to carry everybody along. Forget internet fight, igbos will support osibanjo if he does not follow Buhari's bigoted ways
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Blue3k(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Lol you are conspiracy theorist. There nothing of importance buhari has done to reduce curruption. It ranks same as it did last year. How many have been convicted in this curruption war. What big reforms have happened.

Last logical question if whites were plotting to kill Buhari , why did he keep running to London for treatment.?Why not stay in Nigeria or go to another African country?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by IPOB123london: 1:23am On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05
99% of all world Heads of States who die in office are African Heads of States.

99% of those die in white man's hospital.

The true corrupt African leaders rarely die in office

Hopefully people would start believing what I am telling you.

Buhari if he returns will do so with a slow poison and would not make it beyond a few weeks.

Continue call me conspiracy theorist if you want.

Iam heart broken but was expecting from the day he was inaugurated

trash

u still talking shocked after packaging this boko harem agenda for presidency

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 06, 2017
His trust of the white man is his undoing.

Only Buhari and his advisors could answer that question, but I have always said that he should avoid travelling to white man's land as it is enemy territory.

Your view on the corruption fight is your opinion only and I think he has done as much as he could but their are forces backed by the white man sabotaging all Buhari's attempt to fix Nigeria at every turn.
Blue3k:
Lol you are conspiracy theorist. There nothing of importance buhari has done to reduce curruption. It ranks same as it did last year. How many have been convicted in this curruption war. What big reforms have happened.

Last logical question if whites were plotting to kill Buhari , why did he keep running to London for treatment.?Why not stay in Nigeria or go to another African country?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Do you think you have made any sense with this your comment?
IPOB123london:

trash

u still talking shocked after packaging this boko harem agenda for presidency
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 06, 2017
You still think Nigeria will have a stable government ?

Buhari was the last hope for peace in Nigeria, we are on the verge of Nigeria and by extension Africa's total annihilation by the white man.

Forget about government prepare for your survival
basilo102:

Igbos will work with any president ready to carry everybody along. Forget internet fight, igbos will support osibanjo if he does not follow Buhari's bigoted ways
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Which one is a lie?

is it a lie that 99% of world leaders who die in office are African leaders ?

Is it a lie that 99% of them die in White man's care (killed)

Is it a lie that Buhari appears to be dead or dying?

Please tell me exactly which ones are lies?
MrPresident1:
Thread of lies.

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 06, 2017
Forgot about whether or not Osinbajo is allowed to rule.

Osinbajo is already acting president. So this is already different from YaraDua / GEJ situation where the protest was about allowing GEJ to be acting president.
tobida:

Nigerians will be on the street tomorrow and their will be further protest just in case Osinbanjo is not allowed to rule. Wat happend during GEJ/YARADUA is nothing compared to the mobilisation of the masses starting tomorrow.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 06, 2017
White man can not allow Nigeria to develop just understand that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Because Buhari was on a rescue mission to salvage and develop Nigeria I knew the white man was just choosing their time to remove him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by bantudra: 5:30am On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
99% of all world Heads of States who die in office are African Heads of States.

99% of those die in white man's hospital.

The true corrupt African leaders rarely die in office

Hopefully people would start believing what I am telling you.

Buhari if he returns will do so with a slow poison and would not make it beyond a few weeks.

Continue call me conspiracy theorist if you want.

Iam heart broken but was expecting from the day he was inaugurated.

they will never see this.

someone that had you in slavery 400years long you trust in anything today!...the whites found nothing wrong with what they were doing 400years long..

even the south africans are abusing us today...
they realy think it was mandela that gave them freedom from whites..
they cant think of the possibility that aparteid would still be in south africa till today...
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by FTbomb(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
You still think Nigeria will have a stable government ?
[s]
Buhari was the last hope for peace in Nigeria,[/s] we are on the verge of Nigeria and by extension Africa's total annihilation by the white man.

Forget about government prepare for your survival
stop spewing thrash! umaru yar a dua was the only president of peace and unity to sit on aso rock....unfortunately, he was short-lived.
buhari is a disaster and the biggest mistake the nigeran populace, especially northerners, have ever made. a part of me doesn't want him dead but i'd rather he remains in London and allow osibanjo complete his tenure..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2017
In the circumstances of low oil prices and the mess he met Buhari has performed well.

Osinbajo is unelected, this is a flaw in our constitution.

White man pulled this on us with Yaradua and looks to have repeated again, seems we are not learning.
FTbomb:
stop spewing thrash! umaru yar a dua was the only president of peace and unity to sit on aso rock....unfortunately, he was short-lived.
buhari is a disaster and the biggest mistake the nigeran populace, especially northerners, have ever made. a part of me doesn't want him dead but i'd rather he remains in London and allow osibanjo complete his tenure..
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2017
I can't fully under stand the point you are trying to make.

If you are saying that black man shouldn't trust whites who enslaved us and have shown no remorse, I fully agree.

The points about South Africa is where I need your further clarification.

bantudra:

they will never see this.

someone that had you in slavery 400years long you trust in anything today!...the whites found nothing wrong with what they were doing 400years long..

even the south africans are abusing us today...
they realy think it was mandela that gave them freedom from whites..
they cant think of the possibility that aparteid would still be in south africa till today...

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Blue3k(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari:

Osinbajo is unelected, this is a flaw in our constitution.

What do you mean. He's naturally the next in line if President dies. That's one big role of any vice president so you don't have to start long election. It's not like we have parliament to decide real quick.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by mikkyjay(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
MrPresident1:
Thread of lies.

Oga what of your prediction that Jesus was to come on January 20? What happened?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by odysey: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
Every competent African leader in history is removed very quickly from office, either by coup, or mysterious illness or accident.

are you saying he's a competent leader?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Very competent
odysey:

are you saying he's a competent leader?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by overall90: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari:

In that case, Buhari is safe.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Vice president should be selected after the election from a shortlist of individuals who have have faced the electorate perhaps as VP candidates.
Blue3k:

What do you mean. He's naturally the next in line if President dies. That's one big role of any vice president so you don't have to start long election. It's not like we have parliament to decide real quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani / Enugu Protests: Residents Demand Immediate Sack Of Police Commissioner / Like P&ID, Like Accugas? Nigeria In Trouble Over Another Sloppy Gas Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.