Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? (4043 Views)

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Wooed her, but She Stays With Two Guys She Doesn't Know: is it pure? / Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
[b]i have been having this issue that I think isn't right, this girl stays with her man, we all live in the same compound.

Just on Monday, around 5 o'clock in the evening, I heard a knock at the door, and it's very sure she knows I was all alone at home, I asked who and she responded so I thought she wanted to borrow something only for me to open up and she told me her man is staying too long cos she just called him and he said he ain't coming home soon. She claimed it was getting dark and she couldn't kick start the generator, for fear of having and causing troubles with the guy Ho happens to be my friend, I said I was gonna help her kick start the generator but she bluntly refused and said she would stay with me till her man returns. At this point, I ran out of options.

I put on the generator after 30mins that she came in.. I warmed my dinner and ate it alone without asking her to join me, didn't talk to her at all, I changed the channel to animal documentary..she just kept starring at me, Tho I did all these things so she would know she isn't welcomed and that I don't feel comfortable with her being in my place,she just don't get the message.. .she kept starring at me ND throwing me questions to which I give straight faced answers to...

Now the man came in around 8pm and I was asleep by then while she slept on the couch.. .he just thanked me for allowing her stay at my place, adding that she gets scared staying alone, I acted along and said its nothing, Wat are friends for?

Now the problem is, she does this everytime And it's gradually building up (I mean the chemistry) I lusted after her that I hit her boob's softly while she was entering my door yesterday and she smiled over it.. .its getting too far already and I know not what to do!!

The guy seem comfortable with this, she went out with him today though, so I guess I'm free for today, how do I handle this before it lands me into trouble[/b]
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
[b]i have been having this issue that I think isn't right, this girl stays with her man, we all live in the same compound.

Just on Monday, around 5 o'clock in the evening, I heard a knock at the door, and it's very sure she knows I was all alone at home, I asked who and she responded so I thought she wanted to borrow something only for me to open up and she told me her man is staying too long cos she just called him and he said he ain't coming home soon. She claimed it was getting dark and she couldn't kick start the generator, for fear of having and causing troubles with the guy Ho happens to be my friend, I said I was gonna help her kick start the generator but she bluntly refused and said she would stay with me till her man returns. At this point, I ran out of options.

I put on the generator after 30mins that she came in.. I warmed my dinner and ate it alone without asking her to join me, didn't talk to her at all, I changed the channel to animal documentary..she just kept starring at me, Tho I did all these things so she would know she isn't welcomed and that I don't feel comfortable with her being in my place,she just don't get the message.. .she kept starring at me ND throwing me questions to which I give straight faced answers to...

Now the man came in around 8pm and I was asleep by then while she slept on the couch.. .he just thanked me for allowing her stay at my place, adding that she gets scared staying alone, I acted along and said its nothing, Wat are friends for?

Now the problem is, she does this everytime And it's gradually building up (I mean the chemistry) I lusted after her that I hit her boob's softly while she was entering my door yesterday and she smiled over it.. .its getting too far already and I know not what to do!!

The guy seem comfortable with this, she went out with him today though, so I guess I'm free for today, how do I handle this before it lands me into trouble[/b]
FTC
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
You beta ax ha what she wants with u b4 u touch another man's property. BTW aren't u female? I'm nt undastanding o

4 Likes

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrletsgo:
FTC

Me too grin
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by pweshboi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
you knack her boob's and she smiled... nigga when her guy go unleash all hell on you, all the devil will be doing is....

3 Likes

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by pweshboi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrletsgo:
You beta ax ha what she wants with u b4 u touch another man's property. BTW aren't u female? I'm nt undastanding o
lol, the girl Nah guy o

2 Likes

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrletsgo:
no...I'm not a female..
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by torres89: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrletsgo:

Na transgender....

3 Likes

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Emac34: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Your signature has said it all coolcool
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
no...I'm not a female..
Ok. E b like konji don hole u abi. U beta distance urself 4rm dt gal o. If her man hold u 4 dis recession time ehn, u ar finishd

1 Like

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by smark61: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

Me too grin
Me too too grin

1 Like

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrletsgo:
Ok. E b like konji don hole u abi. U beta distance urself 4rm dt gal o. If her man hold u 4 dis recession time ehn, u ar finishd
konji no hold me.. .i have my own girlfriend who is yet to know this... I'm just scared!

I'm only lusting after her body.. .now I'm seeing things I never saw in her before
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by smark61: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
So u nack her boobs abi grin
Bad guy grin
U wan poke another man girl abi grin
Bad guy grin
Ur prick don dey scratch u abi grin
Bad guy grin

2 Likes

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by smark61: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
konji no hold me.. .i have my own girlfriend who is yet to know this... I'm just scared!

I'm only lusting after her body.. .now I'm seeing things I never saw in her before

Hehehe c as beat dey call u grin
U are seeing things that u av not seen in her b4 grin
No stop o carry on grin
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by ikombe: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
no...I'm not a female..
Bia mynd44 i think people should get banned for changing there gender to what they are not.

Is dat not impersination
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by ikombe: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:

continue undecided

The devil is playing long tennis with ur life

1 Like

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
ikombe:
Bia mynd44 i think people should get banned for changing there gender to what they are not.

Is dat not impersination
sorry about that.. I joined, saw it was the latest trend, so I opted in for it.

#dontbedeceived
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
smark61:

Hehehe c as beat dey call u grin
U are seeing things that u av not seen in her b4 grin
No stop o carry on grin
hmmm..ok
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by PETRUCE007: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Op dnt fall in the trap set before u.....
U have to come with a better idea to stop her from coming into ur room.

Maybe u Shud visit ur friends or sometin....
Just find a way to stop her from visiting u always
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
ikombe:
continue undecided

The devil is playing long tennis with ur life
just tel me a way I can stop this all evening visitation and stop saying these nan-sense about my life! Will you?
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by BayLord01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Are u a lesbian? because the op is a babe and d lady in question Na babe too
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
torres89:

Na transgender....
hahahahaha grin .. or he is planning to go bobrisked lol
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
is no conzern me lipsrsealed
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
PETRUCE007:
Op dnt fall in the trap set before u.....
U have to come with a better idea to stop her from coming into ur room.

Maybe u Shud visit ur friends or sometin....
Just find a way to stop her from visiting u always
seriously bro? U don't expect me to visit my friends every week days at 5 pm nah.. Haba!

I was actually thinking of talking to her man who happens to be my friend... undecided
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Idydarling(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
yelloweyeballs ba?
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Idydarling:
yelloweyeballs ba?
whats ur advice miss?
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:

The guy is most likely tired of the girl and is hoping you will take her off his hands

2 Likes

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babzilla:

The guy is most likely tired of the girl and is hoping you will take her off his hands
hmmm...this is a guess, so I'm not taking it seriously.. .
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
seriously bro? U don't expect me to visit my friends every week days at 5 pm nah.. Haba!

I was actually thinking of talking to her man who happens to be my friend... undecided
No. Don't talk to her man. She's matured enough 4 u 2 talk 2 her directly. If u talk 2 her man 1st, the girl fit change am for u o.
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
hmmm...this is a guess, so I'm not taking it seriously.. .
I got three words for you bro
Wax that ass
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Jammiiee(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bro dts a bad trend... walahi.
YellowEyeBalls:
sorry about that.. I joined, saw it was the latest trend, so I opted in for it.

#dontbedeceived
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrletsgo:
No. Don't talk to her man. She's matured enough 4 u 2 talk 2 her directly. If u talk 2 her man 1st, the girl fit change am for u o.
lol...what can she do to me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Madness) See What Lady Wore To Red Carpet Completely Nude / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / What Type Of Sex Is "Good Sex"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.