Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? (1041 Views)

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date / Wooed her, but She Stays With Two Guys She Doesn't Know: is it pure? / She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
I just want to if it is compulsory you give s girl transport fare home even when she stays very close to where we met.

1 Like

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Naturalized(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
No you shouldn't. Unless she specifically ask for anything i don't think you should ever be too forward with giving cash to impress or whatnot.

1 Like

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Sexxkillz: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
ahamonyeka:
I just want to if it is compulsory you give s girl transport fare home even when she stays very close to where we met.
If you date a broke girl, then yes, give her transport money back home. . . Did you even think that the money she used in coming to see you might actually be the last money on her?

No you didn't. You only think of yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by jonaifame22(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
If u only u fvcked her, cos her pvssy will be peppering her if u fired her well, so u should at least give her bike money to go home so that as the bike is on speed breeze will be blowing that area u scatterred wth ur sinful dick

5 Likes

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by 1stUnique(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
If u only u fvcked her, cos her pvssy will be peppering her if u fired her well, so u should at least give her bike money to go home so that as the bike is on speed breeze will be blowing that area u scatterred wth ur sinful dick

may God deliver u oo

1 Like

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by ojun50(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
That t.fare on a first day is always important to them, bt why will u invite som1 nd u will nt give t.fare in d first place. Whether it is 5 mint traking give her she has two options either she take or reject.
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
If you invited her, as a matter of courtesy, i'll say yes. But if she came uninvited, me o 1 shingbai will not drop from my pocket. Highest I go buy her 1pure water satchet as per visitor things.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by JudgementHammer: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin haha bros you harsh oh.
RadicallyBlunt:
If you invited her, as a matter of courtesy, i'll say yes. But if she came uninvited, me o 1 shingbai will not drop from my pocket. Highest I go buy her 1pure water satchet as per visitor things.
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2016
JudgementHammer:
grin grin haha bros you harsh oh.
Yes o guy. Theres recession in the country

1 Like

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Adeinfo: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2016
It is a very wrong concept to give and for a lady to be expecting transport fare though it is not bad. The issue is that if you must give, do because it is coming from your heart not because you want to impress or follow cliché
Relationship should be symbiotic and not parasitic. if a lady ask me, I will give on the basis of sincerity and necessity and not of entitlement mentality

Note: Never start what you can't end or sustain

1 Like

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2016
The Last time i had this kind of question i took it to the shrine of Amadioha, i advice you do same
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by pennytrate: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2016
•• → only when I feel like undecided if she's got no money on her that case is different °°
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you date a broke girl, then yes, give her transport money back home. . . Did you even think that the money she used in coming to see you might actually be the last money on her?

No you didn't. You only think of yourself.
even when she stays around?I hardly go for broke girls I rather date a working class girl than a girl that has nothing doing.
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:18am On Dec 24, 2016
TEVLI:
The Last time i had this kind of question i took it to the shrine of Amadioha, i advice you do same
I know nothing about fetish things like you .
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2016
ahamonyeka:
I know nothing about fetish things like you .
What exactly does the word "Fetish" mean ,sir??
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
lol,mad man but my this thing is not too big to scatter the hole.
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:23am On Dec 24, 2016
TEVLI:
What exactly does the word "Fetish" mean ,sir??
still consult your amadioha or ifa priest they will tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Genea(f): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2016
There is nothing wrong... If u like give, if u like don't give... Wah we know is don't be stingy.. Period
Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by Sexxkillz: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2016
ahamonyeka:
even when she stays around?I hardly go for broke girls I rather date a working class girl than a girl that has nothing doing.
If you only date working class girls, why are you asking questions about giving her tfare?

You know you're lying. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? by ahamonyeka(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you only date working class girls, why are you asking questions about giving her tfare?

You know you're lying. . .
oga am just asking .I rather date a working even some working class will still expect t.fare there are some girls that hardly agree that they have money.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Really Exist Without Lies / Benefits Of Making Love To Her While She Is Menstruating / Frigidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.