Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina (4445 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by sirequity(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
THE key takeaway from an interview Sunday evening by the Special Adviser to the Nigerian President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, on Channels Television is that even he does not know what exactly is wrong with President Muhammadu Buhari and he also doesn’t know when the president will return to Nigeria.

“The President is the one who can release his own health status. The day he left, we still spoke. He didn’t tell me ‘this is my condition’. He told me he was going to rest and he would do medicals and that was included in the statement we released,” Adesina said in a phone interview on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.

Asked about when Buhari is expected back in the country, Adesina said “if there was a date he would return, it would have been in that statement.”

The statement he was referring to was the one he released on Sunday informing Nigerians that Buhari would no longer be returning to the country today as planned due to some medical tests he needs to perform. He offered no date in the statement for the president’s return.

In the interview, Adesina said Nigerians do not need to know what Pres. Buhari is treating. He asked Nigerians to just pray for the President rather than allowing the latest news sway them into believing recent rumours that he had died.

The president’s spox was told that even those who want to pray for the president will be unable to offer specific prayers, but he countered by saying Nigerians can pray for him without knowing the actual health condition.

“I am sure it will get to a point when the President has to disclose the status of his health if it needs to be disclosed. If it’s something serious enough to disclose, I am sure he will disclose it,” he said.

He however stated that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is acting as president at the moment and so “there is no vacuum in government. No lacuna because power has been transferred to the Vice President who is acting president.

“So, Mr President can take the time he desires and when his doctors give him a clean bill of health, he then can return home.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/dont-know-wrong-buhari-adesina/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by HungerBAD: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by fran6co(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by auntysimbiat(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
chei.... buhari just hibernate for e boys

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by sirequity(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
‎I am not wishing Buhari death, that's if he's still on this planet.

Buhari rest in peace.

President Osinbajo I hail thee.‎

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
he told u he was going to rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by ufuosman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
How you go knw, you lik you know or you no knw, is no of my business. When breeze blow, fowl yansh go open

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by dunkem21(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by anibi9674: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
ok
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by princeSammyz: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Simply addressing the nation would convince us all he's still ok... These pictures and letter series only raises more suspicion. And then this extension. PMB must be in a critical condition. And hiding it wouldn't help a thing. He's human as we all. We wish him quick recovery all the same

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Bugatie(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Confused men in power

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Sebastine1994(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
You dont know so keep quiet. You are payed to talk. This is how yaradua died. You dont hide sickness. When it will kill you only God know. If yaradua had opened up about his health challenge, nigerians would have helped him. You can only help a man you know his Problems. There are some sickness english medicine cant solve. We have so many herbal doctor in nigeria. MR president Come back home

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahahahahahaaaaaaa, safe trip baba grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Rayfield: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Annie939(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
he told you his going to rest, in that case let him rest in peace
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Laveda(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
What will be, will be.

All these stories don tire me, he should remain there.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Temptee101(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
hahahahahahaaaaaaa, safe trip baba grin
Safe trip to the world beyond or what?
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by iyilax(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
My names are......... See me in the national assembly sponsoring a bill that will stop any one above 63 to be our leaders. The Bible make us to understand that Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away. Why do we allowed some one above 70 years to govern us for God sake ? Nigeria is not a nation that 70+ can govern for now. I will continue to say that every one that voted dis old man to power are very stupid.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Bitterleafsoup: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
How could you when your eye never clear sense?

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Sunnymatey(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mr Shehu o, pls what is the relationship bw vacation and medical, health, test etc. If anything should happen to Buhari, pls hold this man responsible cus he told us bubu was going on vacation.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by hotswagg12: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Decodedp: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Following

Chai! There's a limit to being a hypocrite and biased.

Forgive me but you are a classical example of the word z_ombie.

Truth be told, your blind support is beginning to do more harm than good to the image of the APC led administration.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by EMPEROniro: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mhhh all because of fame and fortune, a responsible looking man has turned himself into a big liar. Adesina fear God

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sebastine1994:
You dont know so keep quiet. You are payed to talk. This is how yaradua died. You dont hide sickness. When it will kill you only God know. If yaradua had opened up about his health challenge, nigerians would have helped him. You can only help a man you know his Problems. There are some sickness english medicine cant solve. We have so many herbal doctor in nigeria. MR president Come back home

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Femi Ade....d afonja slave special assistant 2 d dullardd presidiot. Stop acting like u don't knw d clueless one has taken an eternal trip 2 see allah in d skies undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Like for real mehn..

this people are just using us to play jamboree..just look at a whole president of a country dat cant disseminate simple information to his people about his well-being or when he ll be coming

This spineless workers of him will jus be looking for things to say which is not d actual truth of the situation at hand

Nigeria! I tire for ur decisions mehn
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by sweerychick(f): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
God! Nigeria is doomed undecided.. I see calamity
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by pauljumbo: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
like play like play its becoming reAL

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by dingbang(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
How can a whole nation not know what is wrong with her president?
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by tobida: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
We are not waiting for Buhari, declare Osinbajo President now.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Oildichotomy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
We have been so lied to in the country!

I have every reason to believe the first medical leave of Ear Infection was a BIG-fat-lie from the pit of hell.

That Buhari guy is in serious sick shiit over there.

Truth be told!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security: CNPP Hails Ugwuanyi On Forest Guards, Other Proactive Measures / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa / # Ondodecides : Is Another Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy Coming To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.