Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina (4462 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Atigba: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
he may never come back
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2017
iyilax:
My names are......... See me in the national assembly sponsoring a bill that will stop any one above 63 to be our leaders. The Bible make us to understand that Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away. Why do we allowed some one above 70 years to govern us for God sake ? Nigeria is not a nation that 70+ can govern for now. I will continue to say that every one that voted dis old man to power are very stupid.
u are an eediot!
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by ifyan(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Wait and hear what High Chief Lag wilol say about this
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by mykelmeezy: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Decodedp:

Chai! There's a limit to being a hypocrite and biased.

Forgive me but you are a classical example of the word z_ombie.

Truth be told, your blind support is beginning to do more harm than good to the image of the APC led administration.

word zone_B

meaning : brain washed individuals

synonym. sarrki /madridguy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by HzRF(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by bamasite(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Like he said, all we can do is pray
Meanwhile,
This article shows you exactly how to copy images such as display pictures(dp), memes, picture attachments, etc from forums like nairaland, naijapals, naijahotjobs,etc
http://successsecrets01..com/2017/02/how-to-save-copy-or-download-pictures.html
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by heavychris: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2017
ufuosman:
How you go knw, you lik you know or you no knw, is no of my business. When breeze blow, fowl yansh go open
e don blow already
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by cr7lomo: 2:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Femi sounds more like a man that knows he is in trouble for his atrocities...more like someone tryna exonerate himself cos he knows there is serious problem...lie all u want...truth must find itself out on its own...no one ever mentioned that the president is sick all thru the 10day vac...u decide to announce on the expectant day of arrival...something is definitely fishy
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by fergie001: 3:10am On Feb 06, 2017
One thing is we always identify them.They write emotion-laden,people-inspiring,thought-provoking,soul-searching and memoirs that Malcolm X and Martin Luther will envy.They write against the Government,become Consultants in econometrics and tell the people what they want to hear,but at the end they fail when it matters in the most important aspect,"on the job".
Like Remi Oyo,like Olusegun Adeniyi,like Reuben Abati..
..Femi Adesina,u will go d same way(forgotten in History),Nigerians are taking note,
Continue the Spinning.U are doing ur job,clap for yourself
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by UncleJudax(m): 5:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Decodedp:

Chai! There's a limit to being a hypocrite and biased.

Forgive me but you are a classical example of the word z_ombie.

Truth be told, your blind support is beginning to do more harm than good to the image of the APC led administration.
I used to argue with that guy back in 2015, didn't know being a zombie was his birth right. It hurts me anytime I recall those banters. grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by ivandragon: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2017
you don't know & you also feel Nigerians don't have a right to ask?
who is footing the medical bill? PMB or Nigerian tax payers?

this regime is a conglomerate of Anarchy, Propaganda & cunning...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by FunkyMetahuman: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
How could you when your eye never clear sense?
nice one

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina by Decodedp: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:

word zone_B

meaning : brain washed individuals

synonym. sarrki /madridguy

Sometimes sarrki tends to be reasonable. I think he's just trying to justify the pay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio / Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State / Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.