Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? (563 Views)

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? by BossEmpire: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is nothing personal and it's just a freestyle on how you think you will feel in this situation.

Let's say in this present economic hardship and complaints, your partner told you he/she needed money to setup a business in order to support the running of the home.

You eventually didn't have the money but because it was a good idea you did everything within your power to raise money and gave your partner.

You suddenly haven't seen anything happening and when you ask your partner, he/she says that they got a text message saying they should donate whatever they can as a citizen of Nigeria towards the treatment of the President and your partner donated all the money towards this course.

What do you think your reaction will be?
Re: How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? by RotgakSlay(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2017
i guess i wil donate her blood for bubu as part of my own free will donation..
since she has used the cash in donation also..... grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? by teekay213(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2017
i will pack her load go aso rock.
Re: How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? by dingbang(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Some people just deserve a hot slap
Re: How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? by subtlemee(f): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Very simple..i'll calculate and divide the money according to the amount we use for feeding every month until the time expires there'll be no food in the house..you know men like food and e go pain am
Re: How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? by ikp120(m): 1:13am On Feb 06, 2017
subtlemee:
Very simple..i'll calculate and divide the money according to the amount we use for feeding every month until the time expires there'll be no food in the house..you know men like food and e go pain am

He will start eating outside, and even get a side chick because of that. At the end of the day, na you go lose cry
Re: How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? by Augustap(f): 1:20am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, See What You Should Consider Before Having Sex With New Guy / She Took My Lunch Box / Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.