Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status (2092 Views)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Medley(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2017
I find it very apt at this point to reveal these characteristics to our ladies who will have to make tough decisions going forward and will want it to be the best option that won’t end up a daily regret. We find it hard to believe that a beautiful lady and sometimes very successful in their career with a great personality that every man should be proud to introduce to their friends and family as their wife, will not even be proposed to talk more of being married. These are the attribute peculiar to this kind of Ladies that are in this class. Avoid all this if you don’t want to tell people that you never wanted to get married at a particular stage of your life.

1.THEIR SOCIAL LIFE IS AT THE TWO EXTREME END OF TOO MUCH AND TOO LITTLE OR NON-EXISTENT

Too much of everything they say is never good. When it comes to the social life of a lady guys that have intention of marrying them never take it for granted. When a lady goes out clubbing and partying all the time and finds it as a major source of her happiness it makes it hard for a guy to want to settle down with such a lady as he fears the possibility of the lady finding it difficult to put a stop to that part of their life when they are married. So also is the case for a lady who has little or no social life, this kind will be seen to be an impediment to a fun filled social life when they are married. A Guy want to do some of those things he does when he was still single – albeit those that won’t make him become a cheating husband and when he is dating a lady that won’t either join him or allow him, he will never see a future in their relationship.

2. THEY WANT EVERYTHING TO GO HAS PLANNED NO ROOM FOR FLEXIBILITY OR CREATIVITY

If you are a lady and you still have an unwritten timetable that you read out when your guy is about proposing an outing or a place to catch fun know that you are becoming spontaneous and having an uneventful life. I have always said it that spontaneity is the major cause of divorce in every relationship. When two married people do the same thing every time and place, they quickly get bored and comb their mind of how to get out if their current predicament. So no guy will want to tie the knot to an impending disaster that kills the marriage faster even with kids involved.

3. THEY WERE ONCE A BABY MAMA GROWING UP

We are in a society where men want to be the first person that gave a lady her first child and the moment they see a lady that’s a single mother they find it hard to propose marriage to her. Most of those in the age gamut of 32 and above that are unmarried have at one time in their life giving birth to one or two children outside wedlock and which makes them to be perceived as irresponsible. Some parents have even rejected to bless and support their son when they present a single mother as their future wife’s.

4. THEY HAVE AT ONE TIME IN THEIR LIFE WANTED TO ACHIEVE CAREER SUCCESS FIRST BEFORE THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE

There is a time for everything under the sun and when this times and season comes it is also expected to go. This bracket of ladies has their career plan worked out in which marriage is not an option until they have achieved these successes. When a lady will marry cannot be planned because the lady will not marry herself unless he intends picking up a guy and paying her dowry by herself which have been done by many and have backfired into a failed marriage because the man will surely take you for granted.

5. THEY ARE FAMOUS AND MOSTLY CELEBRITIES

When it’s about a lady that’s famous I don’t think it’s a fault of theirs but even the famous men of their status and class do sometimes prefer to look for ladies that they won’t have a problem to deal with their level of wealth and fame. Ladies that are famous and are celebrities that are not single at this age bracket married before attaining the level of fame. The perception towards our celebrities in Nigeria is very unfair as most of them are seen to live lavish, wasteful and promiscuous lifestyles and the mention of a celebrity these men take to their heels.

6. SPENT MAJOR PART OF THEIR DAY AT WORK CLOSING LATE AT NIGHT IN THEIR LIFETIME

Picture a lady working for a company she leaves home before day break and arrives almost midnight from Mondays to Saturday and sometimes Sundays that even her next door neighbour can’t describe how she looks if the police are on her trail on when she has a visitor. This kind of ladies are married to their job and will need to first divorce their marriage with their Job before men will begin to look their way.

7. REJECTED MEN WHO ARE YET TO BE SUCCESSFUL

Ask most ladies that are single at 32 and above if they have ever been asked for their hands in marriage, they will say yes but will look for a lie to cover up that they rejected on the grounds that they were not ready at that time which is not always the case. It is mostly a case of them wanting a man that is already rich and wealthy which sometimes will take them eternity to find because that rich and famous man may be dating many other ladies too and weighing his options.

8. ALWAYS IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT WILL LEAVE IT AT THE SIGHT OF A MORE SUCCESSFUL GUY

This class of single ladies have never been short of dates as they are always in the market of doing costly and more mouth watering transfers to the next great guy and are ready to leave a strong relationship that can lead to marriage at every transfer windows, which can be akin to what plays out in the European football market where footballers can live their current club when they receive bids from a bigger club at a mouth watering fee and can do this as many time as they want before they retire.

9. CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT THEIR FRIENDS WILL THINK OF THEIR CHOICE

These ladies will never give an opportunity to a guy that they can’t brag about to their friends and make them envious of them when they are gisting. No matter how long it will take them to see this 21st century or Columbia films production dream guy, they prefer to remain single. They have the habit of making mockery of friends of their status and class that settled with not so successful kind of guy and will dare not want to be at the receiving end and sometimes their pride won’t let them. They have always wanted a lavish wedding that will put the world to a standstill and be written about in all lifestyle magazines and will never see a future in a guy that won’t provide this.

10.THEY ARE MOSTLY EGOISTIC, ALL-KNOWING(NEVER CORRIGIBLE), AND NEVER APPRECIATIVE

The final attribute is the killer, as no guy will want to have two captains in one boat, if a guy can buy heaven and earth for them they will still be something this kind of lady will say he hasn’t bought may be this time the moon and the sun. She is also wiser than King Solomon and will rebuff any idea, suggestion or advise that comes her way. When they were still teenagers and in their 20’s you will hear them say I can’t wash my husband’s clothe, I won’t always be in the kitchen what’s our maid going to be doing and they hardly find it difficult to say sorry or accept to be the person at fault in any disagreement. This entire attribute are the cause of a woman single at 32 and above.

Have I missed an important attribute?

read more: at http://naijamatterashedeyhot..com/2017/02/10-attribute-of-single-ladies-at-32-and.html

1 Like

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 06, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by godonzoki(m): 3:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Op, u r on point. Every single lady in dis forum, receive ur good n perfect gift this year In Jesus Name. Every bachelor, locate your Good thing this year in Jesus Name. Like to say Amen

3 Likes

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 06, 2017
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

I am married to my job.. cheesy
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by firstking01(m): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Medley(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I am married to my job.. cheesy

hahaha, that's just the handsome truth. lalasticlala remember this thread when it get to thy kingdom for judgement.

source is: http://naijamatterashedeyhot..com/2017/02/10-attribute-of-single-ladies-at-32-and.html
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Medley:
hahaha, that's just the handsome truth.

Well, I have no regrets tho... At least my job never betrayed me at all.. grin

Haven't u read a thread the other day the 100+ age young lady (I must say), juz got hitched to her young ,hot admirer ? grin

In this world we're living now, nothing is impossible cheesy tongue
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Medley(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Well, I have no regrets tho... At least my job never betrayed me at all.. grin

Haven't u read a thread the other day the 100+ age young lady (I must say), juz got hitched to her young ,hot admirer ? grin

In this world we're living now, nothing is impossible cheesy tongue

forget the i have no regret part. A lady needs to create an unbriddled time for a guy to come into their life. Every lady needs a guy that understand,cherish,adore and makes them remember they are special always. Jobs won't do that

1 Like

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by GOFRONT(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Ystaday,,,,,,Soon as our pastor Hit marriage prayer point, see ladies full alter
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Medley(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
GOFRONT:
Ystaday,,,,,,Soon as our pastor Hit marriage prayer point, see ladies full alter
what do you expect. It's at the critical stage.
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Chuknovski(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
this is an ashawo version of it,
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Medley(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Chuknovski:
this is an ashawo version of it,
feel free to add other versions
Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Filmewell(f): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Instead of all this single ladies this single ladies that let us pray and fast for our young men to be successful at least be comfortable to take care of their family. 70% of women take care of there family. Create a thread teaching men how to be successful women are suffering in the name marriage.

1 Like

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Medley(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Filmewell:
Instead of all this single ladies this single ladies that let us pray and fast for our young men to be successful at least be comfortable to take care of their family. 70% of women take care of there family. Create a thread teaching men how to be successful women are suffering in the name marriage.
A man that can't work to take care of his family shouldn't be married in the first place

1 Like

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by boomssey(f): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
@poster,some you are right and some you are so not right but its a good topic anyway.me am just passing by n yes am a single parent and don't really give a Bleep about what anybody thinks of me.

1 Like

Re: Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status by Medley(m): 4:22am On Feb 11, 2017
boomssey:
@poster,some you are right and some you are so not right but its a good topic anyway.me am just passing by n yes am a single parent and don't really give a Bleep about what anybody thinks of me.
you shouldn't

(1) (Reply)

She Opened His Zip, Took Out His Banana And Ate It Like A Professional (pics) / Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. / OMG!!! See What Controversial Obama Daughter Caught On Camera Doing With A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.