Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank (12366 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2017
Friday 26th May (3 days ago), is a day I will not forget in a hurry sad. I transferred the only 1k in my betting account into my first bank account(the day before friday) in order to support my stomach. So I set out, dressed corporately, based on the demands of my profession. I planned to quickly make the withdrawal and return to my duty post.

I sneaked through hidden roads from Estate down into Giwa-mu through God's Grace Ministry [where the bishop of the whole world is] till I got to First Bank Airport Road branch. This I did in order not be caught trekking on the road by my students.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Ola2004: 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
So Wetin con happen? undecided
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by waxxydude: 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
Haha
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
Mumu OP
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Mhissgaga(f): 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
Complete the story na

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
On getting there, I joined a long queue of customers waiting to pay-in money. After 20 minutes, we heard an announcement by a female teller:

"all those paying in below 40,000 naira, please move out of the line to the last point of the counter."

i stayed back since I was holding a pass book. Only those holding 40,000 naira and above where with me on the line. I felt privileged being on a queue with people holding large amount of money. The last time I held that kind of money was when I was doing 100 level clearance (then i remember receiving threat of amadioha striking me by my mum if i misused the money]. It got to my turn. I moved to a female teller [1st antagonist] free & gave her my semi-damaged passbook. After running her fingers on her keyboard, she said:

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
Waiting complete the story joor.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2017
I say the OP na mumu.. abeg make I dey leave here joorh, OP you don get mumus to fabricate more lies for.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by emeijeh(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2017
Counter withdrawal slip in first bank is not N100
Op is lying

1 Like

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 28, 2017
"what do you plan withdrawing? There is just 1k in your account [lowest balance needed]." she said in a harsh and loud voice.

I became shy due to the fact that every one heard her. I guess either she was on her period or was having family issues. I summoned courage with my heart palpitating and replied:

"I actually transferred 1000 naira into the account," I said mustering courage.
"nothing is inside!" she responded throwing the passbook at me.

After looking at prying eyes, i awkwardly moved to the customer care unit to verify. No way was I meeting a female Rep, I concluded within me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
Hahahahahahahahagrin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Splinz(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2017
redbeans:

"I actually transferred 1000 naira into the accout," I said mustering courage.
"nothing is inside!" she responded throwing the passbook at me.

She shouldn't have just thrown the passbook, she should have added a resounding slap! cheesy Shey you no know sey to withdraw that kind money for counter na crime? undecided

39 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by DanseMacabre(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
Space booked.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Oyindidi(f): 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
Broke and proud.. That's the spirit

7 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin
kennyID17
thornapple
LalaLushness
come listen to stephen"s dairies cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 28, 2017
I met a male C.C.R and pleaded for him to check my balance for me. After a little hesitation, he did. He suggested I go back or wait till the money entered as no funds were credited in. I opted to wait oo... This man nor know wetin dey ground. Go back kini? I needed the money badly as much as MrCork & Obontami need puci. All these I said within me. He wouldn't know as he was comfortable, wearing a fine suit relaxing to L.G power AC. I had resigned to the fact that I might spend the whole day at the bank.

After two hours, I entered the queue and perfectly timed my turn so I didn't meet the same fair lady. I moved to an ebony female teller. I tried not to be impudent and conversed with her politely.

"Good afternoon ma." I said with a grin.
"Afternoon." she replied with an indifferent and stern voice.

I went ahead to make my intentions known.........

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by FreeSpirited: 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
I just dey laugh for here cos she really suffer you..,Meanwhile, if na me, I swear to God ,I will mess her up, also in a loud voice...I swear. Cos...She never fed me, and I never asked her to borrow me 1k. I will so mess her up that I won't mind it becomes a brawl. I can't just take a too-know person, especially a lady messing me up anyhow, not even in a public place....Even if na 100 naira remain for my account, I will make her know with confidence that I wasn't there to beg....its my money for Gods sake and I deserve some respect as a customer.....e pain me say no be me, I swear she go regret her day...na dat kine fight I dey sabi fight with no inhibition. I swear she go apologise....nonsense!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by KennyID17(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin
kennyID17
thornapple
LalaLushness

Lefu ma G, weytin pesin no go see finish for this nairaland? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

OP, comman finish this Tori oóoo grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 28, 2017
What is your profession?

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke and proud.. That's the spirit
broke men should not have erections abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
Cc.. Lalasticlala
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
Splinz:

She shouldn't have just thrown the passbook, she should have added a resounding slap! cheesy Shey you no know sey to withdraw that kind money for counter na crime? undecided

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Oyindidi(f): 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

broke men should not have erections abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes ogringrin

Happy children's day lefu
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by NeeKlaus: 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
redbeans:
Cc.. Lalasticlala
You are calling Lala when you are yet to finish the tale and you are being very lousy with the suspense??

What is all this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
"can you please verify if there's some money in the account?" I said to prevent her from going ballistic if there wasn't anything in it.

She reacted audibly: "don't you receive alert?"
"I misplaced the line for that." I replied in defence.

"what about your ATM card?" she quizzed.
"I misplaced it when my wallet was stolen."
"And why have you not replaced it?"

She continued with her incessant questions as if we were having a guidance and counselling session. I felt gloomy. I suspect she's from an affluent home or she gives the M.D 'head' to reprimand me bodly. Is it a crime again to be among the 85 percent of people in Nigeria living below a dollar per day.

She finally took the passbook and did her thing, then...........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by NairalandCS(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I just dey laugh for here cos she really suffer you..,Meanwhile, if na me, I swear to God ,I will mess her up, also in a loud voice...I swear. Cos...She never fed me, and I never asked her to borrow me 1k. I will so mess her up that I won't mind it becomes a brawl. I can't just take too-know people, especially a Lady messing me up...even if na 100 naira remain for my account, I will make her know with confidence that I wasn't there to beg....its my money for Gods sake and I deserve some respect.....e pain me say no be me...na dat kine fight I dey sabi fight with confidence. I swear she go apologise.

This is me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Stevengerd(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
Redbeans Baba. How Can I Transfer Money Frm My Bank Acct(frist Bank) To My B.9 Acct.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Splinz(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:

Happy children's day lefu

Lefu, a child? undecided C'mon... give lefu some credit. Say: Happy children's day to your 'children'. Abi lefulefu no be so? smiley
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On May 28, 2017
Splinz:

Lefu, a child? undecided C'mon... give lefu some credit. Say: Happy children's day to your 'children'. Abi lefulefu no be so? smiley
Lefu is not a father yet? Abi ?
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
"sir, go back and rewrite the slip. You can only withdraw 900 naira. 100 naira will be deducted for across-the-counter withdrawal. And please get an ATM card as we attend to 100,000 and above only."

Body weak me on hearing the directive. How I wan take see a whole 1050 naira for their 'small rubber card.' The soothing news was that the 1k had finally entered. I would have left the money in annoyance if hunger had left too in anger that afternoon.
I went ahead to refill and collect my money.

I could hear some slay queens on the queue discussing my fine boy but broke status.
Chei! Two ladies take me shine because of money. I left the bank with people's staring eyes as my orderly. A part of me wanted to be sad, but on the other hand I was euphoric that 3 days food was sure.
I marched to mama Idowu 'to swallow.'

No doubt, when the bankers need comic relief, they will play back the tape from the CCTV camera. I made up my mind to use their Ekpan branch next time.

THE END

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin
kennyID17
thornapple
LalaLushness

OP was blinded by hunger and recession. grin
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin
kennyID17
thornapple
LalaLushness
Lol @ diaries grin man has to chop o

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.