Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? (1286 Views)

How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by DevDel(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2007
Considering the fact that love hurts so much, don't you think it is emotionally safer to remain unmarried? or rather, marry for the sake of it, love not being in question?

I hope I'm not running out of my mind, but that's my opinion if you ask me.
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by ima1(f): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2007
i think you are running out of your mind, Marrying for love is the best thing you would ever do for yourself, especially when you are both crazy about each other. you gotta put yourself out there and be ready to be hurt a thousand time - not literally- before you find the one that makes it all worthwhile
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by daprince: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2007
Hey dude, I can't wait to fall in love with a lady that I really care about. Dude, being married to some lovely lady is one of the best things that could EVER happen to a guy. Remaining unmarried is just so lonely. Believe me dawg, I know what I'm talking about. I'm not married yet (cuz I think I'm too young for it), but when the time comes, I'm definitely gonna find true love.
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by karis: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
I know what you are thinking when you say its better to stay unmarried i have felt like that over the past year when you see couples suposedly married in love months later tearing each other apart to tiny bits and pieces,
it really sets you thinking what is the essence of it all.
And with it becoming a consistent trend i dont blame any body for not wanting to marry.
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by ruescho(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2007
Marry or not marry, what a question,
emotionally NOTHING IS SAFE!!!
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by English1(f): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2007
Of course it is safer emotionally.

It would also be a lot safer if you never left your house, then you could never get run over or in a car accident, are less likely to catch all sorts of diseases etc etc etc.

Safe lives are boring lives.
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by Busta(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2007
Yes and No
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by blacklion(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
I don't know about emotionally but FINANCIALLY it can be much safer to stay unmarried in America, grin
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by tngtech(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
unmarried, emotionally, nah.
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by kingkams(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
I hope I'm not running out of my mind

Yes you are
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by sistawoman: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
Marriage is so beautiful when both parties love each other dearly. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don't You Think It Is Emotionally Safer To Stay Unmarried? by harakiri(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
It is emotionally and financially safer. I don't know why people kill themselves over a marriage institution with religious background that is failing woefully in today's advanced era. At 2:45am this morning, i was woken up by the heated quarreling of next door neighbors who were shouting and yelling at the top of their voices in the dead of the night. What was the cause of the fight? Money! ! ! The guy hasn't been working for almost a year and he's submitted his CV to virtually any job offer he could find.

So much for the delusion of eternal love.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Bad Valentine / Lesson Of The Day, For Men Only / A Prostitute And A Responsible Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.