Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,164 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (34234 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by metromediaboss: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
The protesters getting ready at the Unity Fountain in Abuja. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-istandwithnigeria-protest-in_6.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Thewrath(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Yes,go and correct your mistake.
Besides i need pics of a "crowd" protesting for the "love" of Nigeria.
#SpectatorsMode.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by ochobaba(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
So people are still standing with Nigeria with this economy recession... I stand by myself oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by kokosin: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2017
e Don set.....wish am not presently in Maiduguri........

13 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
VERY GOOD!
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
yes that is the spirit.

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Naijacitizen(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg I wan see a crowd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmm

TUFACE just missed this opportunity of making HISTORY

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by mary001: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2017
I am on my way to join them, if tuface is a coward what will you and I that stayed back at home call ourselves. Channels is covering the protest.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by donmixc: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
I swear Nigerians are cowards cheesy cheesy

IPOB protests pull crowds pass what I'm seeing in abuja and lagos nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Great...
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
A protest is supposed to be peaceful because the police should be there to protect the people and keep them in check while they express their civil right and not to intimidate the people into giving up their right.

I really feel bad that someone like Tuface doesn't know his right and was willing to chicken out of this opportunity to express his Gods given right.
He really would have made history if he made it to the protest and lend his voice by given a free performance to cheer the crowd on.
That's why the Bible says it will be easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven.

A rich man has much to loose if something went wrong. I guess that's what he was considering.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by icedfire(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
How many are they? WE I mean We have all failed our children with this blank cheque and opportunity to rewrite our future..
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
sun go finish una
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by YUNGLURD(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
They re not even up to a dozen, we need a massive demonstration to send the message. The protest is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by arthur1000(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Make una wait me I dey cubwa dey com

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
k
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg where is Benin venue, I need to turn up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Ekakamba: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
At Airport junction now.. Coming.. ... cool

4 Likes

Correct! Pls more shots from all over the country

There are some who believe in this protest and are out there clamouring for a better Nigeria

There are some who pretend to believe in this protest but are out to hijack it and cause chaos and rampage on a massive scale

But I pray that the former group succeeds and the latter group fails and crumbles like never before

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by beycity(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
We all want things to changes for good but people are not willing to speak out. What a crowd.
how is this a crowd?
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by soloxxng: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Which way 9ja

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Lasskeey: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Naijacitizen:
Abeg I wan see a crowd.

lol...you wan see crowd and you still dey behind your phone/pc...2baba wife give am small brain sha.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Lasskeey: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by chimah3(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
on my way...grin
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by yjgm(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
They are only a few in numbers. Na wa o. What a protest
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Vizzim: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
So that the protest in Abuja.. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
If you don't stand for something you fall for anything!
#enoughisenough

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Results / Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court / Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.