Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv (1441 Views)

My Gal Took Har Own Virginity Is Dat Possible / Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by donp14(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
girl of nowaday get pissed of when a guy tell them, something like.
i need you by my side for us to make money together. they only pay attention to the already rich guys.
and they claim they can offer cool and sincere love. why is that so.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by obowunmi(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Because men are idiots..
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by donp14(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
obowunmi:
Because men are idiots..
pls no insults , if u say men are idiots.
is ur father a woman den
i just want u tell to tell d truth ur self
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by obowunmi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
donp14:

pls no insults , if u say men are idiots.
is ur father a woman den
i just want u tell to tell d truth ur self

Men are idiots. grin grin
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by donp14(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
obowunmi:

Men are idiots. grin grin
why do u say so
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Its simple, OP... our primal need is "comfort" in whatever context. We strive to be comfortable in the relationship, in that job, in our own skin, too. A girl needs her comfort. I'd ditch my girlfriend (whom I love very much, thank you) for a rich chick.

Life's a jungle; survive!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by ikp120(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
They are called fair weather babes. They are meant to be fvcked and sucked real hard and dumped.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by donp14(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
iamadonis2:
Its simple, OP... our primal need is "comfort" in whatever context. We strive to be comfortable in the relationship, in that job, in our own skin, too. I'd ditch my girlfriend (whom I love very much, thank you) for a rich chick.

Life's a jungle; survive!
you say life is a jungle survive. i know dat.
bt thats the same reason most girls er used and dumped by those same rich and already made men.
cause those men know the only reason u show dem love. and there are many girl still knocking.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
donp14:

you say life is a jungle survive. i know dat.
bt thats [b]the same reason most girls er used and dumped by those same rich and already made men.
[/b]cause those men know the only reason u show dem love. and there are many girl still knocking.

They get dumped when they no longer provide the "comfort" these men need.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by subtlemee(f): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please why do men run after beautiful girls spending money on them anyhow when one normal plain chic is by the corner loving them for nothing?

The same way you feel proud holding your head high like king Trebor when you go out with a pretty babe is the same way we feel when we are being cruised inside a phantom ghost

That should answer the question...

4 Likes

Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by donp14(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
iamadonis2:

They get dumped when they no longer provide the "comfort" these men need.
girls of now dont think abt dat. all they want is to goo the bubbling clubs live luxurious life. and end up getting dumped.
it pains me. can a man find a good wife . with all this
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by EniHolar(f): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who wan suffer?
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by tee59(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
If u lik cal urslf a president's son,i dont giv a Bleep.Pretend as if u av notn to see hw truly a girl loves u.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by donp14(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2017
tee59:
If u lik cal urslf a president's son,i dont giv a Bleep.Pretend as if u av notn to see hw truly a girl loves u.
not for girls of this age.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by NemzySeries(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2017
i bliv d're bin pulled by d magnet of success

1 Like

Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by donp14(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2017
NemzySeries:
i bliv d're bin pulled by d magnet of success
u er righ ma guy.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nobody: 9:36am On May 07, 2017
The fickle ones who are materialistic have this mindset, unfortunately it's always these types of women men tend to flock to. So who really has the problem here the men who settle on physical attributes only or the woman who are doing what they know best which is looking pretty and wanting someone else's money?The girl had no ambition or anything intellectual or financial to bring to the table when you were dating why this would change because you are married is beyond my comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nickizoe(f): 9:37am On May 07, 2017
LordofNaira

Checked...

Seen the comment box..

1 Like

Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nickizoe(f): 9:39am On May 07, 2017
Is called law of Attraction!
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by temmypotter(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2017
Because girls are foolish, these Rich guys they so clamoring for are wiser than to spend the rest of their lives with some market valueless gold digging chick.

Come to think of it... Even the money is not enough to make them stay put, that's why we have some ladies married to rich folks and still mess around with gatemen,gardeners and what have you?
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2017
Because after waiting for the, they will leave you and marry another woman.
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nobody: 10:18am On May 07, 2017
sometimes I won't blame gehs that are like..one of which..
they have been played with their one time poor boo who later became rich and dumped them or some gehs can't actually wait since they are running out of time. ...
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nobody: 10:18am On May 07, 2017
temmypotter:
Because girls are foolish, these Rich guys they so clamoring for are wiser than to spend the rest of their lives with some market valueless gold digging chick.

Come to think of it... Even the money is not enough to make them stay put, that's why we have some ladies married to rich folks and still mess around with gatemen,gardeners and what have you?

Girls are foolish because those guys didn't go for those deeper life members who don't have such mentality?
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Nobody: 10:20am On May 07, 2017
Op you have self esteem issues
Re: Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv by Homers123(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
Who no like better thing and as my naija babes go talk,'better to cry in a Porsche than cry on a bicycle'.

(1) (Reply)

A Handsome Fan Of Phyno On Customized "Connect Wears" On Gram, Fans React / Photo Of This Newlywed Couple Got People Laughing / Was He Right To Break Up With Her? Read And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.