Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS (66253 Views)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Amhappy(f): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wow I stand with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by dust144(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Share pure water for them, the sun is hot
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by wizkidblogger(f): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Well done

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Anybody with a rocket launcher?
Burn the whole place down.
You have my blessings
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by davemike1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Any chance is a chance.... People Don dey sell gala and pure water with teem already...

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by ephi123(f): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shortyy:
Meanwhile Nigerians storm the Nigeria High Commission in UK. Buhari must come out

rotfl..! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by maxwell767(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
All the same thanks to 2face for the first voicing out..
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Halo22: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yes i like what am seeing. Enough of all these nonsense. They think that power belongs to them, it is a lie, we the masses have the power. Buhari should resign cos he is a monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by OBAGADAFFI: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
I thought some peeps said nobody came to protest in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by johnstar(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wey police go join d protest, dm dey der dey suffer, hw much salary dm dey gv police sef

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by quickly: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
How can a 74 yr old man with f9 parallel in Waec do anything thing.

Nigerians r to blame for their own crisis when technocrats like utomi or business man like Ben Bruce contest u will not vote. When gani contested election Nigerians didn't vote
For him even though he fought for common man out of his pocket

Yet the same Nigerians will be voting for yaradua obasanjo or atiku ibori

This is the end result looking for a strong man instead of business savvy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
See wetin 2face miss. He for don become HERO by now.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by rabex123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hypocrites.. Don't witch hunt saraki,ekweremmadu ,ibori,patience.. And then this.. Shame
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
dats d spirit

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
#

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by dragonking3: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari is finished! !

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by jasperism(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
No be small tin oo

Warra hell
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Doyin2(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
The protest is a wake up call.

That does not remove the expectation that Nigeria will be great again under Buhari,the most upright leader Nigeria ever had,take it or leave it!

Even the worst economists would tell you that the current economic recession was inevitable and is TEMPORARY.

#IStandWithNigeriaAndBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Missonas(f): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Weldone people! Without Moses the people still got to the promised land May this be our portion in Jesus name.AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by jasperism(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
No be small tin oo

Warra hell grin grin
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by skyfaze(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
I need the picture of aso rock gate.. ..i wan know how the thing look like

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by uwajeh(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
I envy the sharp guy selling egg roll, sausage roll ("gala") in the third picture. The guy don hammer today.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by mikkypel(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
mallorca:
Nigeria has not worked and will never work.

Oloriburuku ni e
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by akoko11: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
I which say na Lagos or Abuja na e I enter e for make sense pass this PH wen I rush enter.
Good one there fellow Nigerians, enough is enough,
#bringbacknigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Abudu2000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
dotuna3:
Yes I support you guys may the good Lord reward u for this. For having thay confidence to match pass that area double twalee two you .Though no protest in my state but I would have join if there is. Den dull me for here cry cry

Am with you 100%
welcome on board bro, you can alternatively do a video and post on YouTube,it's all the same fight,

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by sirdouglas(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
God bless all who left their work for this protest. I am strongly in support of u guys. Non in my state or we for front am but all the same #ourmumudondo

Sir douglas

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Sultty(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
quickly:
How can a 74 yr old man with f9 parallel in Waec do anything thing.

Nigerians r to blame for their own crisis when technocrats like utomi or business man like Ben Bruce contest u will not vote. When gani contested election Nigerians didn't vote
For him even though he fought for common man out of his pocket

Yet the same Nigerians will be voting for yaradua obasanjo or atiku ibori

This is the end result looking ftor a strong man instead of business savvy.
those so called technocrats don't know what Nigerian politics entails which is stomach infrastructure u know give me something tangible and I'll sell u my vote which d likes of obj, tinubu, fayose and few of these criminals have. Those technocrats I don't know if it's 'over-book' is their problem because they hardly give out things to people, which obviously those comfort seeking people r now regretting

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Bullet1234(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria is like a kettle with water placed on fire... hope it doesn't get to boiling point because the way those bunch of polithiefians are running the affair of the country... it won't take long before it gets to it. Remember bullies will one day meet their match and get owned!

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by StPete: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
It's about to happen..... cool cool cool

Any breach of orderliness will be severely dealt with.

stop wasting your mb, Buhari is gone. You have lost out
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by fatiaforreal: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
dadavivo:
Let them break down that nonsense gate. Zombies are useless
With how many protesters?
Don't fool yourself.
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by newyorks(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
2baba weldon u strategically pulled out but u've done the mind of many.tnk u baba nla,
tank u nwoke ike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.