Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS (66254 Views)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by ThinkSmarter: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
It's about to happen..... cool cool cool

Any breach of orderliness will be severely dealt with.

fvck You for saying that.
No one will be a victim in this protest
Take it or leave it, Babylon the Great z about to fall.
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
#TRUE PATRIOTS!...thumbs up!
Shame on buHOROR n cohorts!!
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Apoztl3(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
It's about to happen..... cool cool cool

Any breach of orderliness will be severely dealt with.

And so says the enemy of the people
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by audu35: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Bestbeelieve: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
see dat oga wey dey sell buns em sef dey protest?? yeye guy!
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by quickly: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Sultty:
those so called technocrats don't know what Nigerian politics entails which is stomach infrastructure u know give me something tangible and I'll sell u my vote which d likes of obj, tinubu, fayose and few of these criminals have. Those technocrats I don't know if it's 'over-book' is their problem because they hardly give out things to people, which obviously those comfort seeking people r now regretting

Those politicians r not stupid... There is a saying "beware of free lunch "

When they give u 1k u will be smiling but they r investing .

Check the background of most successful global nation and u will find an educated leader

Check the leaders of the 60s well educated.

Nigeria problem started with Gowon until Buhari recession in 84.

A country after all is like a corporation , as rich as or even richer than chevron or Exxon Mobil.

Will u see f9 parallel as a staff talk less of CEO of a Fortune 500 company?
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by quickly: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Akaujaa:
Nigerians can protest for all I care, I don't give a bleep. They protest as if they have stone hearts. Just a little tear gas and watch everyone jostle for fresh air, not to talk of when the sound of gunshots rend the airwaves. Protesting from today till eternity does not distort the fact that we Nigerians are not just lilly-livered but are cowards and gullible entities.
We protested during Obasanjo's regimes. When Yaradua held sway, some people protested. During Jonathan's era, we protested and now, we go again, yet not even a single change. Nigerian politicians are the same and they pursue the same course which is to perpetually divide us using religion and ethnicity after which they rip us off and feast on our gullibility. They laugh at us when we fight and kill each other because the more divided we are, the more they benefit. They pretend and claim to be affiliated to different political parties but when they meet in secret, their mission becomes uniform.
We can keep protesting anyway but I must say that until the youth of this country unite against these heartless politicians irrespective of our religious and ethnic background and take the bull by the horn, things we continue the way they are unabated.

Remember the French Revolution that happened. The poor people killed all the monarchy that was ruling and enriching themselves.
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by 2016v2017: 2:03am On Feb 07, 2017
dotuna3:
Yes I support you guys may the good Lord reward u for this. For having that confidence to match pass that area double twalee to you .Though no protest in my state but I would have join if there is. Den dull me for here cry cry

Am with you 100%
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by mekani(m): 3:17am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=mallorca post=53470861]Nigeria has not worked and will never work.[ Are u a satanist?
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by mikolo80: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2017
dadavivo:
Let them break down that nonsense gate. Zombies are useless
. You de hide for nairaland you say make dem face stray bullet? For your mind you wise ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.