Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible (4663 Views)

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:

Be careful how you mention me.
I already have him where i wanted him.
Ok. Not after picking a quarrel with you so you don't go broadcasting me all over Nairaland.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

Fighting a battle at two fronts isn't a wise thing ma. I want to demystify you so you better save your energy so that by the time you start going down, you'll still have enough energy left to go down fighting.

Guy, so how far?. Did she finally respond to your Pm?.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
karacta1:

Guy, so how far?. Did she finally respond to your Pm?.
Yes, she finally did but with hesitation.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yes, she finally did but with hesitation.
So what's the latest on your private chat with her. Any new development?.
I'm curious
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
karacta1:

So what's the latest on your private chat with her. Any new development?.
I'm curious
Ongoing.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm, Sincere4u so you finally tendered an apology to her publicly?.
You are quite unique. A real man but to be more real you should give me mine too. I also demand an apology grin
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Sincere4u:

Now let me shock you!
You really think you are the only one seeing that?. You are just as inexperienced as me in chasing ladies. You don't stand a chance cos nairaland is full of vastly experienced Casanovas one may preferably call smooth operators. Some of the reasons why the Queen may still be single is because of her personal goals, convictions and standards among other idiosyncrasies.
With the help of a few friends here, i've been able to gather statistics on what goes on behind the scenes in a lady's profile you and i knew nothing about.
1. The number of likes one gets by posting comments are by rough estimates 10times more than the number of shares. This figure might not apply right now if you check yours but if you keep monitoring both over time, you'll find this out to be true, mostly for the men.
2. For Pretty ladies with profile pictures, the number of PMs are by rough estimates 1.5times their total number of likes.

The Queens charm is seen by not only you but by all and if you can remember the staggering number of likes she used to have before her profile "rebirth", multiply that by 1.5times and you'll get a rough estimate of how many PMs she must've had to deal with. We are talking of close to 200 PMs, if i'm not wrong, 200 my dear.
These guys don't click like or follow the ladies they approach but stealthily send her PMs.They operate from behind the scenes and know how to sweep ladies off their feet almost effortlessly with great skills acquired through decades of dazzling women. You don't stand a chance.
The Queen by her standards may've swept most under the carpet aside the fact she doesn't respond to all PMs. The point never to forget is that out of that number be sure some may've had a bit of luck and maintained cordial friendship with her over the years.
You just appeared yesterday and talking nonsense.
You want to wait out 20 years?, Really?. You must be kidding!!. Give it few more years and she could be happily married with lovely kids.
You are just a big fat loser bro, sorry to say. Better wake up. What appears good to you also appear good to so many out there.
You don't learn how to drive a car overnight and think of winning a race with professional formular1 guys all over nairaland. The Queen is so unique that 90% of them don't stand a chance but that remaining 10% is all that could ensure you remain a loser forever..
Just enjoy your online friendship with her while it lasts, wish her well and stop making noise!.

I demand an apology for this too for shocking me.
Believe me man it hurt.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
karacta1:

I demand an apology for this too for shocking me.
Believe me man it hurt.
Ok, Sir.
I hereby apologize to you for being so blunt with the truth.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sincere4u:

Ok, Sir.
I hereby apologize to you for being so blunt with the truth.
With the truth?.
I was hoping you do say your submissions weren't true.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
karacta1:

With the truth?.
I was hoping you do say your submissions weren't true.
Do you want me to lie to you?.
Anything besides what i stated means i'm deceiving you.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
I Thought D Op Wanted To Mention True Loue, I Wonder Where People Get "True Love" From, I Check Bible N Dico It Was Nt Dree
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

I've been keeping quiet about this since you started alluding to it and perhaps you are beginning to think i'm finding it funny.
Ok. your clock is now ticking.
What exactly was wrong with that?.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
karacta1:

What exactly was wrong with that?.
What you were bringing online should be seen as personal life things. whatever is the situation between me and the Queen shouldn't be mentioned here.
It's my personal life so you needed to be made to face the music for bringing it up one time too many.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

What you were bringing online should be seen as personal life things. whatever is the situation between me and the Queen shouldn't be mentioned here.
It's my personal life so you needed to be made to face the music for bringing it up one time too many.

Isorite. The Queen seem to have taken down our blog. That's what i've been pondering since morning.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
karacta1:

Isorite. The Queen seem to have taken down our blog. That's what i've been pondering since morning.

Not Really BRO

I changed the domain name

It's now

http://lilyqueennews..com
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
oilyqueen:

Not Really BRO

It's now

Good morning dear.
How are you?.
Sorry about the error but i hope you knew it wasn't meant for you.
It only shows i'm human and makes mistakes.
Next time i'll be more careful.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Sincere4u:

I was going to tell you i knew the blog is no more but then you've just heard from the Queen herself. It's called hearing from the lion's mouth.
It was just a change in domain so when you come online you update your profile like we've done.
Thanks for your concern.

What have you been drinking bro.
It's like the Thornapple Lady has prevented you from thinking straight and seeing clearly or what has she been feeding you with?.
You just quoted the Queen with lines that i suppose were meant for me.
I just have to ring you up to wake and clear this mess now.
I hope you never take love portion begin see double.
Whatever is happening to you, sincere4u. My prayer is that you remain the sincere4u i grew so fond off. I am saddened bro.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 12, 2017
oilyqueen:

Not Really BRO

It's now

My Queen please forgive the guy for misquoting you. Our sincere4u seems to be losing it. He seems to be losing focus, direction and traction now.
I've been calling him. Once he picks he'll do the needful.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 12, 2017
karacta1:

It's like the Thornapple Lady has prevented you from thinking straight and seeing clearly or what has she been feeding you with?.
Whatever is happening to you, sincere4u. My prayer is that you remain the sincere4u i grew so fond off. I am saddened bro.
I beg cut the crap. Person no dey make mistake?.
I'm incapable of loving more than one person cos I'm not like others.
I and the lady you mentioned are good friends though she's been SUPER NICE, easy going and Jovial. Just that she's as inquisitive as you if not more.
Yes, i am little bit distracted, that is because i am struggling to keep track of her numerous PMs, my phone gets flooded as they come in torrents.
Finally stop waking me up from sleep i beg. If not that one is still single you know it would've amounted to a serious offence.
You knew the message i quoted the Queen with was meant for you, you could've just updated your signature without ringing me up!.
Bros na wa for you o.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 12, 2017
karacta1:

My Queen please forgive the guy for misquoting you. Our sincere4u seems to be losing it. He seems to be losing focus, direction and traction now.
Make you dey misyarn. pls don't call when i should be sleeping. this isn't an emergency. No life is at risk.
If i fail to get back to sleep and make it to church, you'll get the blame.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 12, 2017
karacta1:

I hope you never take love portion begin see double..
Love portion no dey work for my head. Do you know how many i've taken in years past?. It's potency fails the moment i handle it.
hahahaha
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2017
karacta1:

You don't have to be saddened.

Don't you want him to get married?
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2017
karacta1:

lol

I understand everything
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Obinoscopy(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2017
No bible quotations? wink
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Sincere4u:
Good morning dear. How are you?. Sorry about the error but i hope you knew it wasn't meant for you. It only shows i'm human and makes mistakes. Next time i'll be more careful.
it's ok
I knew it was a mistake
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
oilyqueen:

Of course i do and i can be his bestman if he hasn't another choice but he loves someone else. You don't get to know what happens behind the scene.
The guy has been head over heels in love with someone since last year. He couldn't get over her and decided to remain single. He refused to disclose the identity of this Queen of his heart(though there was a time i suspected it could be you but with storge love, it can't be).
For that same reason he even turned down my very beautiful cousin.
I know this isn't something we should be discussing here.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
oilyqueen:

Been sad is cos i care about his welfare.
We are talking about a girl that called him out for a fight just a shortwhile ago against a much more better girl he fell in love with.
Since he's your brother try to talk to him so he won't make the mistake of his life like my own sister did.
From the things he told me about the one he's in love with, i think she's the perfect match for him.
Save your brother now if you don't want to see him miserable for the rest of his life.
Sincere4u has been deceived before by another girl, if he never told you, i see histrory is about to repeat itself.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
karacta1:

Been sad is cos i care about his welfare.
We are talking about a girl that called him out for a fight just a shortwhile ago against a much more better girl he fell in love with.
Since he's your brother try to talk to him so he won't make the mistake of his life like my own sister did.
From the things he told me about the one he's in love with, i think she's the perfect match for him.
Save your brother now if you don't want to see him miserable for the rest of his life.
Sincere4u has been deceived before by another girl, if he never told you, i see histrory is about to repeat itself.

He told me about the incident .
It was really bad.

But he has to move on with his life.
it's possible the girl he loves may be married to someone else or about to get married.

The best I can do for him is to pray for him .
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sincere4u:

I and the lady you mentioned are good friends though she's been SUPER NICE, easy going and Jovial.
Yes, i am little bit distracted, that is because i am struggling to keep track of her numerous PMs, my phone gets flooded as they come in torrents.
My people say who the gods want to destroy they first make deaf.
In your own case you have been made both deaf and blind at the same time.
How many of my PMs have you ever responded to.
Oya confess. Thanks God the Queen is seeing this. Let me reveal how nonchalant you've been.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2017
oilyqueen:

lol

I understand everything
It feels like he's been stolen from us.
He doesn't pick calls or reply messages.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
oilyqueen:

He told me about the incident .
It was really bad.

But he has to move on with his life.
it's possible the girl he loves may be married to someone else or about to get married.

The best I can do for him is to pray for him .
If i can remember, he said the girl wanted to remain single and she proved beyond doubt she was very serious.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Sincere4u i feel for you. I'm afraid you may not survive this one. The last one was a close shave but this one could be your final demise.
It's a pity it didn't work out with the good girl.
Maybe this is how it was meant to end for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? / This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.