Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible (4772 Views)

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
oilyqueen:

He told me about the incident .
It was really bad .

It was really so bad. It wasn't just about what she did but what she was doing for years and with so many men!!!.
He said if only it was just a few men but not with the high body counts she has.
The records he showed me featured nearly 20men and those are the ones that had records o.
He has such a forgiven and understanding heart that he still forgave her but i understood why he couldn't keep associating or hanging out with her aftewards.

Now i feel he's in another danger. The world is so unfair to good men. We pay for the sins of bad men with our own lives and happiness.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
karacta1:

It feels like he's been stolen from us.
He doesn't pick calls or reply messages.

I've told him several times to always control his heart but he loves doing things his own way
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
karacta1:

If i can remember, he said the girl wanted to remain single and she proved beyond doubt she was very serious.

Yes you are right but that's not enough reason for him to make hasty decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
karacta1:

It was really so bad. It wasn't just about what she did but what she was doing for years and with so many men!!!.
He said if only it was just a few men but not with the high body counts she has.
The records he showed me featured nearly 20men and those are the ones that had records o.
He has such a forgiven and understanding heart that he still forgave her but i understood why he couldn't keep associating or hanging out with her aftewards.

Now i feel he's in another danger. The world is so unfair to good men. We pay for the sins of bad men with our own lives and happiness.

Don't give up on him.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
oilyqueen:

I've told him several times to always control his heart but he loves doing things his own way

Waoow!!!!, you really know him like the back of your palms.

How much i wish he listened to you.

I very much doubt if he'll survive this one.
RIP bro.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Waoow!!!!, you really know him like the back of your palms.

How much i wish he listened to you.

I very much doubt if he'll survive this one.
RIP bro.
Please guy come and delete your last two statements here so i can also delete them from this quote.
That's uncouth.
I am fine and cool. lessons of the past will guide me
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Now i feel he's in another danger.
I am in no danger yet bro. I'm fine.
Thorn.apple isn't what you are taking her to be.
She's quite comparable to the Queen in most aspects except that she isn't a born again child of God. That's the most crucial aspect if you ask me but she could improve in her relationship with God and i'm working on that already.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
oilyqueen:

Hahahahaha, thanks.
I still remember those days grin
I am doing well now in controlling my heart.
God will help me where i'm weak.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Been sad is cos i care about his welfare.
We are talking about a girl that called him out for a fight just a shortwhile ago against a much more better girl he fell in love with.
Since he's your brother try to talk to him so he won't make the mistake of his life like my own sister did.
From the things he told me about the one he's in love with, i think she's the perfect match for him.
Save your brother now if you don't want to see him miserable for the rest of his life.
Sincere4u has been deceived before by another girl, if he never told you, i see histrory is about to repeat itself.
Thorn.apple is by far not the person we had perceived her to be and i'm careful too. it's alright.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2017
You are a true Christian

Preaching the gospel of Christ with all your heart

That's impressing keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betting Has Killed Me! / Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.