Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. (7675 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Ranchhoddas: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
I sent you a mail. Respond.
CaptainBomb:
i understand you sis.. Can you gimme an example of one person who has been cure of cancer through prayer and i will pray for her healing. If not then her time may be up soon
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I sent you a mail. Respond.
replied.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by ststyreal(f): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Common, o thou of little faith. If thou have faith as little as a mustard seed, thou shall say to this mountain move and it shall be so, this is what my bible tells me. Who told you your sister is going to die? This face am seeing here can still live by Gods grace and mercy. Start praying for your sister instead of crying. Challenge God at this point in time and see him respond positively to your call. Do u think the bible is just a fiction story? Jesus raised Lazarus who has been dead for some days and brought him back to life. Jairus daughter was healed by faith. So many healing took place in the name of jesus and the dead were brought back to life, and here is your beloved Sister, with eyes still open and you have already condemned her to death. I pray for your sister in the name that is above every other name, the name that raises and even death is afraid of, that name that parted the red sea and the Israelites Walked on dry land. That name Jesusssss that save Meshach, shedrack and Abednego from the fiery furnace, may your sister be healed in Jesus name amen. May the lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob visit your sister tonight in Jesus name amen. If it is Gods will that she comes home to rest in the lords bossom, who are we to question you lord but if it is not your will that she comes home to you but the devil playing his trick on this sister, I begged you lord to heal and make her whole in Jesus name amen. The bible says we shall not die but live to declare the lords goodness in the land of the living; this is the portion of your sister in Jesus name amen. Let us keep praying for her because I believe so much in the power of God to heal and even raise the dead. Your sister is heal in Jesus name, amen, amen and amen! Wipe your tears and begin to pray and sing praises to God wherever you are. Huh, I feel like continuing but have got to sleep. Will check on you tomorrow, do drop your contact if you wish, so that I can check up on you and your sister. God bless you all amen. Goodnight

7 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Vincent580: 4:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Hi, I have been following this for some days now. Please I don't want you to give up right now. Is there nothing the doctors can do? Please ask them and let me know what it will cost.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by mikkyjagga1(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2017
hey bro...reading this brought tears and memories, lost my dad last year to kidney failure so I know where ure emotionally now but believe me when u say u shuld spend every moment you can with her, praying and encouraging her because you will regret it if you don't.
don't stop believeing that God can heal her because as a matter of fact he can unless he feels it's time for her to come home which then is a glorious moment for her...let's not appear hopeless like the unbelievers....have Faith and be strong bro, we all will sleep in the Lord one day!

1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
We have been refer to LUTH..
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by MrsDan: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2017
How is your sisterdoing today?
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2017
MrsDan:
How is your sisterdoing today?
we have been referd to LUTH .. She has been diagnose with cancer of the breast which has affect her liver. I m thinking of bring her back home and watch her give up since there's no cure.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2017
I am with her right now .. She said she has not been able to eat since Sunday again.. She said she look at food and can't eat.. Cancer is eating up my sister life.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2017
She has loss appetite completely.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Ranchhoddas: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2017
I have sent you a message. Did you act on it?
CaptainBomb:
replied.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is there no way you can ferry her to Redemption Camp on the first friday of next month?

If situation doesnt permit you. please hand her a Bible and tell her to read Ps 51 and accept Christ before she leaves this plane. If she cant read inscribe it on paper bold enough for her to read and then direct her to close her eyes and use her thoights to pray that her soul makes peace with God...before she moves on.

God bless you and also pray for you and her
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Vincent580:
Hi, I have been following this for some days now. Please I don't want you to give up right now. Is there nothing the doctors can do? Please ask them and let me know what it will cost.
we are in luth right now... We have not gotten any bill. I will update you once anything come up.. We still have up to 50 left from the donation we got.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I have sent you a message. Did you act on it?
in my mail?
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yeah
CaptainBomb:
in my mail?
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Do you know what will kill your sister? it's not cancer, its not kidney failure. It's the sorrowful expression on your face. It's your doubt about the possibility of life. The body of man was designed in such a way that the mind controls everything. The higher your will to live, the higher your faith of possibility, placebo effects takes place. People may call it miracles, but that's a part of life only few knows and understand. You have a lot of work to do.. Try and convince your sister that it's not over. Urge her to fight through her mind. If prayer will give her an assurance of life, she should go ahead and pray. She should see herself healed. She should regard her body as been very advanced to handle any health related issue. For years now, i have not taken a single tablet. The last time i went to the hospital, they diagnosed me with an incurable disease. I was like wtf.. However, they said it can be managed by being on drug for life. At first, i was scared and immediately, i started seeing the symptoms in full light. I started taking my med religiously. Not until i discarded my fear, stop taking the meds and start seeing myself as a god. I started seeing my body system as being too Strong to allow illness.. too wise not to fight. It's been years and I'm more than healthy with no sign of illness. Went back to the hospital and the doctor asked if i was getting the meds somewhere else. He was stunned when i told him I haven't taken a single pill for over 5 years now. It's all in your mind.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
HenryDion:
Do you know what will kill your sister? it's not cancer, its not kidney failure. It's the sorrowful expression on your face. It's your doubt about the possibility of life. The body of man was designed in such a way that the mind controls everything. The higher your will to live, the higher your faith of possibility, placebo effects takes place. People may call it miracles, but that's a part of life only few knows and understand. You have a lot of work to do.. Try and convince your sister that it's not over. Urge her to fight through her mind. If prayer will give her an assurance of life, she should go ahead and pray. She should see herself healed. She should regard her body as been very advanced to handle any health related issue. For years now, i have not taken a single tablet. The last time i went to the hospital, they diagnosed me with an incurable disease. I was like wtf.. However, they said it can be managed by being on drug for life. At first, i was scared and immediately, i started seeing the symptoms in full light. I started taking my med religiously. Not until i discarded my fear, stop taking the meds and start seeing myself as a god. I started seeing my body system as being too Strong to allow illness.. too wise not to fight. It's been years and I'm more than healthy with no sign of illness. Went back to the hospital and the doctor asked if i was getting the meds somewhere else. He was stunned when i told him I haven't taken a single pill for over 5 years now. It's all in your mind.

It's called mind over matter. . . It doesn't recognise the symptoms but the effect is all to real.

It's like walking over hot coals without feeling any pain. It's very possible if one can teach the mind to ignore the pains felt by the body. . . . But it doesn't mean the damage is not being done. You may not feel the pains but your skin will certainly burn from the heat of the fire.

That's quite a chance you're taking there. . . You need to take care of yourself before your body shuts down completely.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by ezugegere(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
@Op, I can say I know how u feel because I'v been there. I lost my immediate younger sister to breast cancer in Feb. 2012. She was the closest person to me in the family. I loved her so much that I personally spent 4 good months with her in UCH. At the end, I still lost her. It was such a painful experience. Just try to show her all the love u can. If You're a Christian, try to draw her closer to Jesus. You will be comforted if you know she's in Heaven. God bless you. May God help her through it. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ujoan:

It's called mind over matter. . . It doesn't recognise the symptoms but the effect is all to real.

It's like walking over hot coals without feeling any pain. It's very possible if one can teach the mind to ignore the pains felt by the body. . . . But it doesn't mean the damage is not being done. You may not feel the pains but your skin will certainly burn from the heat of the fire.

That's quite a chance you're taking there. . . You need to take care of yourself before your body shuts down completely.

Ohhhh.. i do take care of my body. in fact. i treasure it. I exercise, eat healthy and surrounds myself with friends that always put a smile on my face. Not forgetting, I'm a vegetarian. Sometimes, i put body and soul together by engaging in a lot of mediations. It brings peace.. Sometimes, i hate to miss the morning sun.. Her rays are full of energy. If only man could discover the secrets of life, they won't waste so much money in hospitals.

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
CaptainBomb:
trying to control my tears .. i am in a public cyber cafe.. i dont want to cry the the tears wont stop,

I know what it's like to see loved ones suffer through the pains and trauma of cancer. I have an aunt and an uncle who both have survived various types of cancer. So this is not the time to lose hope. Pray and pray some more.

I don't know if this will help you but visit this website www.phkillscancer.com

A combination of baking soda and molasses.

All the best. embarassed
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
We were asked to do TRu cut biopsy again ooo.. All the scan and test that we did before were not accepted.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by invinzible1: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2017
YOUR SISTER WILL NOT DIE, SHE WOULD LIVE. every spirit of cancer in her body is destroyed and Let your healing raining fall upon her in Jesus name. Bro please I would love you to just PRAISE THE LORD everytime you are with her. Even in your closet just keep praising the Lord and thanking him, I tell you she would come out victoriously. God is alive, cast your burdens up him he is might to save.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by etenyong(m): 3:30am On Feb 09, 2017
There is hope for her. Nothing is impossible before the Almighty God. Her case might be beyond the power and knowledge of doctors but the divine power of healing will do the magic. Though every humans will taste death but its not yet her time. She will live to testify of God's invevention in her life. She will be fine. Put urself in order and do encourage her as well.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2017
I really feel for you bro! Wishing her speedy recovery
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Slyr0x: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Just came across your story - Have they given you a fee yet at Luth?
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Slyr0x:
Just came across your story - Have they given you a fee yet at Luth?
yes sir.. On my way to the island with placard to seek for help.. Over 150k needed for test alone.. I will be @ 1004 side
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Amhappy(f): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Herceptin comes to mind. Why can't Govt make it available. With God nothing is impossible.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Marvel1206: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
ezugegere:
@Op, I can say I know how u feel because I'v been there. I lost my immediate younger sister to breast cancer in Feb. 2012. She was the closest person to me in the family. I loved her so much that I personally spent 4 good months with her in UCH. At the end, I still lost her. It was such a painful experience. Just try to show her all the love u can. If You're a Christian, try to draw her closer to Jesus. You will be comforted if you know she's in Heaven. God bless you. May God help her through it. Amen.
Sorry bro
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by ezugegere(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Marvel1206:

Sorry bro

Thanks
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by zed7: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Irritating poster. You're killing your sister faster than cancer. All men must die but not all death should be sorrowful. Nothing says a miracle can't happen anyways.
The most important thing isn't how long we live but how well. I've lost loved ones at a young age but i smile when i remember how good they lived
Better cheer up or gerrout of here before you infect more people with this negative energy.

7 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by armyofone(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please never give up on any one who is sick.
You said food is like nothing to her...well make her favorite food, go in there and feed or share a meal with her. Be strong for her till the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by zimunachimdi: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Op,i feel for you and pray your sis get well. but to be candid,your posts annoys me.

Your attitude and wish is killing your sis more than the cancer.

How will people help you if you are already telling them that she will die soon. I mean you are not encouraging those who are willing to help with this your pessimistic attitude.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? / This Soul Suffers Silently / I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.