Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? (6465 Views)

Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Would You Date Or Marry Someone Who Shares The Same Birthday Or Month With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by iice(f): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2007
LMAO @ Muki grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jerrymania(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2007
another [size=18pt]fckued up thread![/size] Eyah! dem dey yan rubbish!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2007
@jerrymania

Guy the post thread me o,by the way where all this one come from.

@topic

i don't think u can marry anyone from  Nairaland with all this Conflict.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Dare312(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2007
hey, to me "ikamefa" is like 6wickedness. Are you?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Dare312(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2007
If shes then y not
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Dare312(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2007
Oops If shes cute then y not?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2007
that depends on a lot of things. But then i might marry someone who was on NL before and i might not know
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2007
jerrymania:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode

@ thonia
little biatch! why r u tramping on my courts? Did i mention your name? eh! i love the way i'm immature girl not of your f***ing biz loser! get out of my life punk![/font]
you got me cracking my ribs grin,fool.who was in your life,LMAO.go get some education and find something better to do with your life,and by the way fucking biz loser and punk,are these the new words you just learned peep? cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2007
As far as I'm concerned, love can happen anywhere, NL will not be an exception. I know a guy who got tired of being lonely and he advertised himself on ebay as "Boyfriend for sale", guys were bidding in mockery like £0.01 and £0.15 and so on. At the end of the day he was purchased for a paltry £11.50 by a young university graduate who wanted to pass time on ebay, but thats not the issue, the issue is that today, they are married and with a son too. They are living happily and dont see their meeting as a mistake.

the morale of the story is not to base love on where u meet cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Ameriefan(f): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2007
If i could i would do it ít's all about
love people. grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by iice(f): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2007
Neva grin grin LOL
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whiteNkem(f): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2007
lol nice story Lexi! i know a similar case, but theygot a girl now tongue

so love can make anything possible
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2007
I wonder how much i'll sell for on ebay undecided undecided undecided

£infinity billion x infinity billion grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2007
U wish!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2007
LOL@Kit
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2007
whitelexi:

I wonder how much i'll sell for on ebay undecided undecided undecided

£infinity billion x infinity billion grin

LMAO! nice dream though! grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2007
ikamefa:

LMAO! nice dream though! grin

Someone said to me this yr: "Guy, you're just too calm and keen on doing right all the time, let me give u an advice. . . Do something crazy this yr, just anything! get your ears pierced, take a tattoo, a funky haircut, change your dress-code, Anything!"

Maybe, sell yourself on ebay was in there somewhere grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2007
hhhhhmmmmm.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2007
lol
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2007
what?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

what?

u tell me grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by folkzy(f): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2007
I dont think i can marry someone from Nairaland. I dont really know, it may happen.
@Whitelexi, I 've changed my name from 'funketobi' to 'Funkilicious'. ok?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2007
@funkilicious

you make me feel bad angry if i may ask Do u know where you find ur MR.RIGHT ?

Dats if u still single!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by folkzy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2007
@niceuzour
I am single but i'm nt ready to mingle lol. I dont know where i will find my Mr. Right. [s]All i knw is dat my Mr. Right is lookin 4 me. n it mght take 2-3yrs for him to find me.[/s]
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2007
@funkilicious

Why Na? But dont u think someone meant be interested in You
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by folkzy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2007
But, i'm nt ready for a relationship, besides i'm still young. I'm only 19 n i av 2yrs more to spend in uni lol.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by bigbaby(f): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2007
DOH DUH DUDE WAT sort of a silly question is that any male or female that find a conpartable partner on nairaland marry them if they want to just as long as the both understand themself. let close this chapter and open another one. i will mary a dude from nairaland if i like him and i am sure he likes me too.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2007
bigbaby:

DOH DUH DUDE WAT sort of a silly question is that any male or female that find a conpartable partner on nairaland marry them if they want to just as long as the both understand themself. let close this chapter and open another one. i will mary a dude from nairaland if i like him and i am sure he likes me too.

You very right,
funkilicious:

But, i'm nt ready for a relationship, besides i'm still young. I'm only 19 n i av 2yrs more to spend in uni lol.
u know what buzz me on Yahoo! let talk.
catch you.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by folkzy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2007
i just im u, but u didnt reply lol
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
u didnt IM me

Check my profile u see my ID.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by chistiana(f): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2007
Nothing bad in marrying a nairaland guy, so far the love is there.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2007
Thats it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife / All Aquarius In The House / The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.